Distance from hotel to town, 2.5 miles (4 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 2.5 miles (4 kms).
Ku, which means "sacred place" in the Arawak Indian language, is close to Fountain Cave, one of the most important Indian ceremonial grounds in the Eastern Caribbean. This all-suite hotel is located on Shoal Bay East, a 3-mile beach of powdery white sand. It is informal chic and was designed with the young or young at heart in mind.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Floors (3)
- Glass Bottom Boat ($)
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Parking Facility
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Suites (27)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized) ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 6 years of age are not allowed at the hotel.
• Children 7 years and older pay the additional person rate.
• Ocean/Garden View Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean/Pool View Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Beachfront Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Ocean/garden View Suite(*), Glimpses of the water, living and dining room with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower. Balcony or Patio. Rollaway at extra cost. Twin bedding is available on request. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Ocean/pool View Suite, With views of the Ocean and Pool, living and dining room with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower. Patio or Balcony. Rollaway at extra cost. Twin bedding is available on request. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Beachfront Suite(*), with living and dining room with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower. Balcony or Patio. Rollaway at extra cost. Can request twin bedding. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Beachfront.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: ceiling fan, telephone, alarm clock, ironing board, microwave, safety deposit box, coffee/tea maker, internet access, DVD player, television, kitchen (full), radio, shower, balcony or patio, crib (on request): ($), air conditioning, iron, maid service, refrigerator and hairdryer.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Ku's Bar, open air, 75 foot long bar, serving cocktails from 10:00 until the last person leaves.
Ku Restaurant, Caribbean Cuisine with a French flair. Dress code casual during the day casual elegant, and reservations are suggested for lunch and dinner. Room service is available until 10:00pm.
Cuisine: Caribbean, French.
General Opening Hours: Open 7:00am until 10:00pm. General Opening Days: Open daily. Breakfast Hours: Open 7:00am until 10:30am. Lunch Hours: Open 11:30am until 4:00pm. Dinner Hours: Open 7:00pm until 10:00pm.
Modified American Plan (MAP) - MAP Breakfast & Dinner or Lunch
Dinner Plan - DP Dinner daily.
Full American Plan (FAP) - FAP Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Continental Breakfast Plan (CP) - CP Continental breakfast daily.
• Meal plans are subject to a 15% service charge.
• Children 7-12 years old pay half-price on all meal plans.
• Bottled water
• Chaise lounges
• Welcome Drink
• Use of Fitness Center
Tourism Marketing Levy:
• The government of Anguilla has implemented a Tourism Marketing Levy of $1.00 per room ($2.00 for 2-bedroom suites, $3.00 for 3-bedroom suites, etc) occupied per night to be paid by visitors of tourist accommodation rentals. Please advise that this fee will be paid directly to the hotel by guests upon check-out.
• For 2011: 08/31/11-10/21/11. Hotel re-opens on 10/22/11.
• No arrivals or departures are permitted on December 25th, 30th or 31st.
• A passport is required for travel to/from Anguilla.
• There is no children's club available
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Museum: 2.5 miles(4 kms)
• Dolphin Swim: 7 miles(11 kms)