Distance from hotel to town, 25 minutes. Distance from hotel to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU), 35 minutes.
Nestled into a secluded cove on Antigua, Hermitage Bay is the ideal place to escape the hustle of city life or celebrate a special occasion. Spanning 16 acres of tropical gardens, this eco-chic boutique hotel provides all the comforts of a 5 star resort without compromising the natural habitat that surrounds it. The 1,250 feet beach is a mix of white sand and seashells washed ashore from the coral reef that thrives immediately in front of the property. The calm, clear blue waters are ideal for swimming and the reef provides convenient snorkeling.
Each of the 27 suites offers an ocean view; Garden Suites feature a partial ocean view, while the Hillside Pool Suites feature an expansive unobstructed view together with the added luxury of a private plunge pool. As a gourmet all- inclusive, there are no buffets, menus change daily, and everything is made to order using only high quality ingredients, most of which are locally sourced. Premium spirits are also included, and special dietary menus can be prepared on request.
- Accommodations (27)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beaches (nearby) (12)
- Beverage Service (beach side)
- Beverage Service (poolside)
- Boat Rentals (nearby) ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Dive Center (nearby) ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Float Mats
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meal Service (poolside)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Pilates (classes, instruction) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Tennis Instructor (nearby) ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Trails (hiking)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
- Yoga (classes)
Entertainment Live music up to 7 nights a week Tennis Courts: (4)($) nearby, lighted for night play. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
All Inclusive, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Beach, Eco-Tourism, Adults Only, Romance, Spa, Wedding and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2016 Effective dates: 12/21/15-1/04/17
• The hotel does not accept children under the age of 12 years old, except for the months of July & August and December 1-28 when children over the age of 8 are accepted.
• Children over 12 years old may stay in the Garden Suite or Beachfront Suites only.
• Children 12-16 years old pay a children's rate when sharing with 2 adults (8-16 during July & August & December 1st - December 28th, 2016).
2016 Garden Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Beachfront Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Hillside Pool Suite - 2 adults.
Garden Suite, These suites are on the beach level just back from the 1,500 ft white sand beach. There are two rows of suites. Garden Suites are in the second row and have partial sea views. All suites have large verandahs with double day beds and two plantation chairs. The spacious bedroom has a ceiling fan, is air conditioned, has a king bed, an open plan bathroom and is split level to the sitting area with sofa & coffee table. The bathroom has twin vanity basins, deep bath tub and outdoor, open air shower. The suite measures 1,149 sq ft (115 sq m).
Beachfront Suite, These suites are on the beach level just back from the 1,500 ft white sand beach. There are two rows of suites. Beachfront Suites are in the front row and have panoramic views of the beach and bay with views to Nevis/ St Kitts. All suites have large verandahs with double day bed and two plantation chairs. The spacious bedroom has a ceiling fan, is air conditioned, has a king bed and is split level to the sitting area with sofa & coffee table. The bathroom is open plan, has twin vanity basins, a deep bath tub and open air shower. The suite measures 1,149 sq ft (115 sq m).
Hillside Pool Suite, Located on the hillside and built to provide complete privacy, with personal plunge pool and sunbathing deck with chaise lounges. Views out across the sea to Montserrat/Nevis on the horizon. The suite has a terraced verandah with day beds, open air dining and sitting room area. The bedroom has a ceiling fan and is air conditioned with king bed leading into the bathroom with twin vanity basins, deep bath tub and outdoor, open air shower. The suite including a pool deck measures 1,550 sq ft (155 sq m).
All accommodations include: air conditioning, accommodations (non-smoking), balcony or patio, television (remote controlled, cable), bathrobes, turndown service, bathtub, wake-up calls, ceiling fan, coffee/tea maker, desk, hairdryer, housekeeping, internet access (wireless), iron (on request), ironing board (on request), mini-bar, safe (in accommodation), shower, CD/DVD player, smoke detector, telephone and miscellaneous amenities.
Room Service (limited): ($)
• Room service available from 7:00am-9:30pm.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Lounge, is the area right next to the beach and pool and is a great place to unwind with a cocktail, a cup of tea or a good book. Have lunch there if you prefer a slightly less formal feel. In the evening, it is candlelit and atmospheric; the place to gather for drinks, canapes and coffees (and even dancing) before or after dinner.
Hermitage Bay Restaurant, serving modern European cuisine with a Caribbean influence. Open daily from 7:30am-10:30pm, there is no dress code but casual elegant is suggested and no reservations are required.
HONEYMON PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 09/17/2015 - 01/04/2017 Travel Dates: 12/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
• A bottle of French champagne and flowers on arrival
• A room upgrade (subject to availability at time of booking) from Beachfront Suite to Hillside Pool Suite
• Proof of recent marriage may be required upon check-in.
WEDDING PACKAGE 2016 Simple weddings in keeping with the natural, peaceful style of Hermitage Bay are available on a request basis only.
Booking Dates: 09/17/2015 - 01/04/2017 Travel Dates: 12/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
• Complimentary upgrade from a Beachfront Suite to a Hillside Pool Suite with private pool and sunbathing deck
• Personal assistance in obtaining a marriage license
• Government fees, registrar costs and ceremony costs
• Marriage Officer to perform ceremony
• Bridal bouquet of fresh tropical flowers & groom's boutonniere
• Ceremony at a location of your choice at Hermitage Bay, decorated with tropical flora
• Two tiered Caribbean wedding cake and a bottle of French Champagne
• Private, romantic dinner on your wedding night in a candle lit setting on our pristine beach
• Champagne wedding breakfast served on your veranda to celebrate your first day of marriage
• All legal documents must be in English or legally translated into English. All translated documents must be from a legal translator with letterhead, stamp and seal from the translator's office.
• All couples must hand carry all original state- issued and/or court certified documents with raised/embossed seals & stamps.
• The wedding package is available at an additional cost to guests.
• For wedding parties, there is a maximum of 10 guests allowed.
• For weddings involving stays of 10 days or more the wedding package is complimentary.
• Original state-issued birth certificate or a valid passport
• All pages of the court certified final divorce decree, if applicable
• State issued death certificates with related marriage certificate, if applicable
• Legal name changes or legal adoptions papers, if applicable
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 09/18/2015 - 01/04/2017 Travel Dates: 12/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
• Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
• Freshly mixed cocktails
• Premium brand drinks
• Soft drinks and water
• Poured house wine
• French champagne served in high season
• Prosecco in Summer
• Evening canapes
• Petit Fours
• Fully stocked minibar, replenished according to guest's preferences (complimentary)
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2016 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
• VIP meet and greet on arrival (in arrivals hall after immigration)
• Hermitage Bay employee at exit of customs to assist with transfer to private vehicle
• Airport transfer on arrival and departure (cold towels & water on departure from airport)
• Fresh fruit on arrival
• Use of watersports equipment including hobie cat & sunfish sailing, windsurfing, paddle boards, snorkeling and kayaking (with tuition)
• Complimentary yoga, pilates and meditation on alternate days
• Complimentary fitness suite with a full range of state-of-the-art fitness equipment including treadmill, cross-trainer, upright bike and rowing machine.
• Live entertainment - minimum of seven (7) nights per week in winter, five (5) nights per week in summer
• Complimentary weekly cooking course/demonstration with the chef
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all suites and public areas
• Complimentary tours of the hotel's own organic kitchen garden and/or main gardens
• For 2016: 08/24/16-10/10/16.
• For 2017: TBD
• All these services and amenities are available at the resort at an additional cost to guests:
• Room Service (available from 7:30am-9:30pm). There is an additional fee/tray charge payable locally for room service.
• Wine list: a comprehensive selection of fine wines; tariff available on request.
• Private dinner on the beach (payable locally)
• Private dinner in room (payable locally)
• Deluxe brand beverages; tariff on request
• Personal trainer (charged per hour plus tax and service)
• Spa Treatments
*If interested, please ask for further details.
• Simple weddings in keeping with the natural, peaceful style of Hermitage Bay are available on a request basis only and at an additional cost.
• For wedding parties there is a maximum of 8 guests allowed.