Distance from hotel to airport (by boat), 7 minutes. Distance from hotel to town (by car), 5 minutes.
Set on a 300-acre private island, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. Nestled two miles off the coast of Antigua, the exclusive Caribbean resort is a naturalist's haven noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. A secluded hideaway accessible only by boat, the resort is known worldwide for providing discerning travelers with world-class service and distinguished amenities.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (2)
- Croquet Court
- Exercise Room
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Putting Green
- Restaurants (2)
- Shops ($)
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Tennis Lessons ($)
- Trails (hiking)
- Water Skiing ($)
Spa: ($) Sense, A Rosewood Spa: From its serene oceanfront setting, Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Jumby Bay offers an elegant, open-air sanctuary that embraces the stunning natural surroundings of Jumby Bay, Antigua. Situated in a place of such great history, where the island's stories whisper like ocean breezes, this Caribbean luxury spa revives one's spirit and enchants one's soul. Spa services are at an additional cost to guests and are offered daily from 10am-7pm by appointment. Advanced reservations are recommended to ensure preferred appointment times. Credit card and contact details are required at the time of reservation to guarantee bookings. Pools There are two pools at the resort. The Verandah Pool and the Oceanfront Infinity Pool. Mini-bar Custom stocked Sailing: ($) Chartered Day Sailing. The resort now has a private motor-cat called Yennecot. Guests may rent Yennecot for private charters directly through the resort. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2016 Rondavel Room - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Rondavel One Bedroom Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Beachside Courtyard Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Pool Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Rosewood Estate Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• All accommodations except Rondavel Room will accommodate 1 adult and 2 children.
Rondavel Room(*), Embodying the traditional style of Jumby Bay, these rooms are located in octagonal-shaped cottages featuring wrap-around terraces with views of the Caribbean Sea. Each room reflects a special charm and elegance with four-poster beds, bathroom with private courtyard and outdoor garden shower.
Rondavel One Bedroom Suite(*), This beautiful suite located in the traditional Rondavel cottages offer charming guestroom appointments to include a separate bedroom, living room, bathroom with large walk-in shower and private outdoor garden with rain shower. A wrap-around terrace provides breathtaking views of the sea and hammock for relaxation.
Beachside Courtyard Suite, Nestled beachside, these exquisite 1,110 square-foot suites have interiors that complement rather then compete with the beautiful island setting.
• The suites feature magnificent vaulted ceilings and a sitting area which opens to a beautifully appointed bedroom. The bathroom offers a dressing area, indoor rain shower, double vanity as well as an outdoor shower and soaking tub set in a calming private courtyard.
Pool Suite(*), An antique privacy gate and entry courtyard welcomes you to this elegant one-bedroom suite. Beautifully appointed with 1,346 square-foot of living space, the suite features a grand room with valued ceiling, living area, separate master bedroom with spacious bathroom and private outdoor garden with rain shower and tub. Expansive terraces overlooking the sea and private pool provide the ultimate retreat for relaxation.
Rosewood Estate Suite(*), This exquisite 1713 square foot One Bedroom Suite offers the ultimate in privacy, luxury and service. Inspired by the island sands, subtle beige and cream blend together with the attenuated lines of British Colonial furnishings for an understated look that embodies residential sophistication. A courtyard with fountain and entry vestibule lead to spacious living room furnished with all the amenities of home. The living and dining areas open onto an infinity edge pool (12' x 34') affording dramatic views of the Caribbean Sea. The master bedroom provides ultra privacy with spacious bathroom, powder room and outdoor garden arranged for seclusion within four walled courtyards featuring deep pedestal tub and blissful rain shower. A private butler pantry is available for in-suite dining as well as an office to complete the suite.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, iron, maid service (twice daily), radio (am/fm, clock), safe (personal), flashlight, umbrella, CD player/radio, DVD player, bathrobes and television.
Miscellaneous Amenities -a generous selection of designer toiletries -a welcoming culinary amenity -walking canes -umbrellas -bicycles for every guest
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Pool Grille, Nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the dramatic oceanfront infinity pool, The Pool Grille is perfect for those who can't bear to leave the waters edge. Serving casual lunch fare, light snacks and an array of refreshing cocktails, mocktails, smoothies, fruit juices and teas, sunbathers can choose to dine under the shaded canopy or order from their lounger. The Grille's terrace is also a popular venue for weddings and special events.
Beach Shack, Embracing our love of West Indian cuisine, the "Beach Shack" invites guests to enjoy an authentic and local food experience in a casual and relaxing atmosphere, directly on the sands of Jumby Bay Beach. Inspired by colorful West Indian style food shacks found in small villages throughout Antigua, the Beach Shack will offer delicious local street food such as lobster or chicken wraps/rotis, locally caught fish, ceviche and much more. The Beach Shack is open for Caribbean continental breakfast and smoothie bar in the mornings, and for a more informal grab-and-go lunch.
Breakfast Hours: 9:00am to 10:30am Lunch Hours: 12noon to 3:00pm
The Estate House, The Estate House is the epitome of stylish dining in a delightful Caribbean setting. Set overlooking the sea and the lights of Antigua and surrounded by a fragrant garden of palm trees, hibiscus and wild orchids, the classic colonial house (c. 1830) was once the center piece of the island sugar plantation. Now it's a sanctuary of civilized dining highlighted by romantic sophistication with Italian-inspired cuisine. The menu of The Estate House features selections of short courses and entrees with bold flavors. Among the menu's many highlights: Roasted Butternut Ravioli with Truffle Butter, Sauted Shrimp with Local Farm Fresh Vegetables in Citrus sauce, Grilled Sea Bass and Mediterranean Salsa and Seafood Risotto with Asparagus.
The Verandah, More than a restaurant and bar, The Verandah is the crossroads of Jumby Bay Island. Everything passes through The Verandah, where exciting enhancements including a new bar, expanded boutique, concierge area, enhanced dining and lounge areas, and a residential-style kitchen with a unique wood-burning oven create welcoming culinary experiences. Set next to the sparkling sea, the open-air restaurant welcomes diners amid cool sea breezes. Stylish without being pretentious, the sun-filled setting is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in light and modern style. In the afternoon and evening, toes-in-the- sand elegance reigns as guests indulge in bistro fare of freshly caught seafood, hearth-baked specialties and select prime and aged steaks.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 07/16/2014 - 12/17/2016 Travel Dates: 01/07/2016 - 12/17/2016
• Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Afternoon tea
• Beverages, cocktails and house wine by the glass
• Access to resort fitness and tennis facilities
• Use of resort pools
• Croquet lawn and putting green
• Use of water sports equipment (water-skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, Sunfish sailing, windsurfing, snorkel equipment, twice weekly snorkel excursions and more)
• Daily children's program
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2016 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/07/2016 - 12/17/2016
• Airport greeting
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
• Unlimited open bar
• Imported house wine with all meals
• Afternoon tea
• Concierge services
• Beaches of Jumby Bay
• Snorkeling gear & guided tours
• Sunset cocktail cruise
• Use of sunfloats & Sunfish sailboats
• Fitness center
• Resort bicycles
• Tennis courts
• Daily NY Times
• Evening turndown service
• Hawksbill Turtle Project
• Daily Children Program
Please note a minimum number of participants may be required for some activities.
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to Antigua:
• That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and enforceable by law.
Available at an additional charge:
• Sense, A Rosewood Spa
• Golf on Antigua
• Day Sailing
• Deep-sea fishing
• Resort boutique
• Scuba diving & instruction
• Tennis instruction
• Casino night on Antigua
• Island tours & Sightseeing on Antigua
• Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
• Laundry services
• Private beach dinners
• In-room dining
Dress Code Policy:
• To preserve the elegant but casual atmosphere at Rosewood Jumby Bay, ladies may wear pareos or cover-ups over swimwear; gentlemen may wear polos or t-shirts with swim shorts at breakfast and lunch. At dinner resort wear is appropriate for ladies and gentlemen.
Annual Hotel Closure Travel Dates: 08/26/2016 - 10/18/2016
Please be advised this hotel will be closed 08/26/16-10/18/16.
• These closure dates are subject to change.
2016 Airport Transfer Details Travel Dates: 01/07/2016 - 12/17/2016
• A mandatory per person transfer fee includes a welcome at V.C. Bird International Airport in Antigua and escort by private car to the resorts private ferry for the seven minute journey to Jumby Bay.
• The transfer fee also includes return transfer to V.C. Bird International Airport in Antigua upon departure.
• Airport transfer fees for guests arriving via private plane are available upon request.
• In order to maintain private access and the guests security on Jumby Bay Island, transfers must be arranged via Jumby Bay only.
Please Note - For Internal Use:
• It is important for us to provide confirmed flight arrival/departure details to the resort so that they may ensure a great arrival experience for our mutual guests.
Children Program Information:
• Travel Dates: 01/07/2016 - 12/17/2016
Rose Buds Children's Program Rose Buds is designed to provide the youngest guests with special services, amenities and convenience items designed just for them. From kids' menus to special events and fun activities, Jumby Bay is a great place for children and families.
Complimentary children items available:
• Portable crib
• Organic skincare products
• En-suite wireless baby monitors
• Full-size crib and linens
• In-room baby proofing service
• Child-sized bath robes and slippers
• Changing table, diaper pail, baby bath tub and/or non-slip mat, bed rails & in-room bottle warmers