Distance from hotel to Downtown Oranjestad, 5 miles (8 kms). Distance from hotel to Queen Beatrix International Airport, 7 miles (11 kms).
The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba located on magnificent Palm Beach, offers spectacular views of one of Aruba's most famous sugar white beaches. This deluxe hi-rise property offers a wide variety of day and night activities including watersports, a state of the art fitness facility, nearby golf and a vibrant full service casino.
Recreational facilities include: an extensive health and fitness center, a watersports center on the Beach, a tour desk offering such exciting adventures as a Jeep Safari and Atlantis Submarine dive, car and bicycle rentals, as well as a fully supervised children's program. In addition, the resort boasts an 8400 square feet free-form outdoor swimming pool with fountains and children's wading areas. A visit to Aruba must include a round of Golf at the fabulous Tierra del Sol, 18-hole professional Golf Course.
The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba provides a variety of restaurants, bars, nightly entertainment and gambling in the exciting Palm Beach Casino. The resort also offers some of the largest and most flexible meeting spaces on the island. Over 9,000 square feet of function space, perfect for an intimate or large wedding, incentive or meeting. Newly constructed state of the art Queen Beatrix International Airport is located 7 miles from the Resort and in just under 5 miles. Guests can shop and enjoy downtown Oranjestad or for the ultimate convenience, enjoy walking distance from the Westin, the new outdoor shopping and dining area, Paseo Herencia.
Accommodations are provided in the 481 accessorized and oversized guestrooms. All rooms have private balconies, a view of the breathtaking Caribbean Sea, cable color television, direct dial telephones, hairdryers, complimentary coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, mini-bar, safes and richly appointed bathroom.
This spectacular resort has "sun-thing" to do for everybody and is perfect for groups, couples, families and senior travelers.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (4)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Program
- Entertainment (daily)
- Game Room
- Hairdresser ($)
- Health Club
- Jacuzzis (3)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Restaurants (7)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) (2)
- Tennis Equipment ($)
- Tennis Lessons ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Water Basketball
Internet Access (wifi)
• Wi-Fi system is now available in every guest room, public areas and the pool area, so bring your laptops Casino: ($)
• Palm Beach Casino, This magnificent 12,000 square foot world class gaming establishment.
• From midday until the early hours, guests can enjoy gaming in high style with many tables and 300 new slot machines. Beach -1/2 Mile Beach Spa: ($)
• Spa facilities include a hair and nail salon, several treatment rooms, an outdoor area for massages plus three treatment rooms designed for couples massages.
• And for those looking to stay fit, the gym/work out area features state of the art equipment.
• There are three outdoor Jacuzzis for rest and relaxation too Watersports Center: ($)
• Sailing, snorkeling, windsurfing and a number of motorized and non-motorized beach activities can be arranged at the water sports center.
• Dive programs are offered including resort courses as well as complete certification PADI & NAUI. Golf (nearby): ($)
• Golf nearby at Tierra del Sol Golf Club a spectacular 18 hole golf course. The course winds through the typical Aruban landscape and offers breathtaking views.
• Green Fees: 18 holes price range changes seasonally.
• Golf carts are mandatory and included in the Green Fees. Entertainment (live)
• Nightly at 9:00pm enjoy some great laughs and wonder at Magic Live! theater-of-illusions comedy show starring, Adam Steinfeld.
• Show times vary seasonally ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• 2012 Guest Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Resort View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premium Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Island View Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Island View One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Guestroom, 380 square feet, standard lower floor room and amenities on the odd-numbered side of building, with grand views from balcony of Aruba island countryside, signature Westin decor, no water view and located to rear side of building. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Resort View, 380 square feet, upper floor room on odd numbered side of building, signature Westin decor, with views from balcony of Caribbean, Palm Beach and island, (can only see view of water from balcony located midway of building side on the odd-numbered side of the building). Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Oceanview, 380 square feet, lower floor room on even- numbered side of building with views of ocean, Aruba coast, signature Westin decor - can see water from inside room. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Premium Oceanview, 380 square feet, upper floor room on even-numbered side with views of ocean, Aruba coast, and free form pool, signature Westin decor - can see water from inside room. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Island View Junior Suite, 569 square feet, over-sized king room on the odd-numbered side of building with grand views of island, 35 square feet of balcony space, a seating area with pullout sofa, signature Westin decor nothing separating the king bed and pull-out sofa. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Oceanview Junior Suite, 569 square feet, oversized king room on even-numbered side with grand views of island, pool and ocean, 35 square feet of balcony space, a seating area with pullout sofa, signature Westin decor nothing separating the king bed and pull-out sofa. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Oceanfront Junior Suite, 472 square feet, king room with direct views of ocean & beach, 2 private balconies to enjoy totaling 120 square feet of balcony space, signature Westin decor, large closet, ideal for honey- mooners - located at the front of the building with direct views of beach and water. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Island View One Bedroom Suite(*), 591 square feet, low floor suite on the odd-numbered side of building with view of island, connecting parlor for entertaining with pull-out sofa, 2 private balconies totaling 70 square feet of balcony space, signature Westin decor separate bed and living areas. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Oceanview One Bedroom Suite(*), 591 square feet, high floor suite on the odd-numbered side of building with view of ocean and Aruba coast, connecting parlor for entertaining with pull-out sofa, 2 private balconies totaling 70 square feet of balcony space, signature Westin decor - view of water from inside room and separate bed and living areas located front-side of building. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite(*), 730 square feet suite with direct view of ocean, connecting parlor for entertaining with pull-out sofa, 2 private balconies totaling 130 square feet of balcony space, signature Westin decor, double vanity and closets, ideal for couples and honeymooners - located at front of building with direct views of beach and water and separate bed and living areas. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: balcony (private), turndown service (nightly), crib (on request), desk (writing), hairdryer, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, non-smoking accommodations, refrigerator (mini), safe (mini), servi-bar, telephone (direct dial, voice mail), television (flat screen, satellite) and chairs.
Bedding (premium) Westin's Heavenly Bed (appropriately named for the all-white, 250 thread-count, plush bed consisting of 10 layers of heaven:
• a custom-designed pillow-top mattress set, cozy down blanket, 3 crisp sheets, a comforter, duvet , 5 fluffy pillows)
Rollaway Bed (on Request) Please note that a rollaway only fits in a king bedded room.
• Signature Heavenly Bath products, bathrobes, luxurious marble bathrooms, Westins Wake-CupSM coffee makers with Starbucks" coffee and Tazo" teas.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Tambu Bar, Happy hour at the Tambu Bar is truly a unique experience. This outdoor Tiki Bar is open to the cool Caribbean breezes and breathtaking views. Specializing in fruity tropical drinks, its relaxed informality invites friendliness and good times.
The Lobby Bar, Is a great place to take in all the excitement of the lobby.
Bon Bini Cafe, Offering breakfast.
Coffee Bar, Coffee lovers will appreciate the new coffee bar in the lobby. Grab a coffee to go or enjoy continental breakfast in the mornings.
Palm Beach Lounge, Outfitted with comfortable teak-and-rattan armchairs. This lounge is a perfect place to socialize among friends.
Azull, Invites you to view the sunset and partake in an exquisite dining affair right on the beach and under the stars.
Dinner Hours: Seating is at 6:15 p.m. Dinner Days of Opening: Open nightly, except Monday
Baci, casual Mediterranean dining.
Blossoms, this dining option creates a zen-like atmosphere, the essence of which derives from its sumptuous Japanese and Chinese delicacies. The dazzling array of fresh fish, sublime ingredients, and unparalleled service at Blossoms elevates the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
Pago Pago Steakhouse, An American Steak House with a Caribbean flair will amaze you with a USDA Certified Angus Beef as well as "Fresh" Fish selections. Pago Pago is a fine dining restaurant.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant. dress shorts/pants and collared shirts for men and pants/dresses for women. They do not allow hats, tank tops (for men), flip flops, cut off jeans, beach wear, etc in the restaurant.
The Terrace, Outdoors, The Terrace combines magnificent Caribbean views with excellent, freshly prepared flare. Whether you start the day with breakfast al fresco or a light lunch at noontime or end it with an open-air dinner The Terrace is a sure bet.
EAT DRINK BE HAPPY BREAKFAST, LUNCH & UNLIMITED PREMIUM BEVERAGES 2012
Booking Dates: 01/20/2012 - 12/16/2012 Travel Dates: 01/20/2012 - 12/16/2012
• One breakfast at the Bon Bini restaurant with a full cold and hot buffet, omelet station, and specialty Westin healthy offerings.
• One lunch at the Terrace Restaurant.
• Unlimited all premium beverages alcoholic and non-alcoholic house brands, also served at all restaurants
• All food and beverage taxes and service charges.
• All of the other signature daily activities and amenities are also included:
• Movies under the stars, stargazing, fireside marshmallow roasting and many more.
• Non-motorized water sports including rafts, snorkel equipment and kayaks.
• Westin WORKOUT fitness center access.
• In-room Starbucks coffee and coffee maker.
PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2012
Booking Dates: 11/22/2011 - 12/16/2012 Travel Dates: 01/01/2012 - 12/16/2012
• Breakfast at the Bon Bini restaurant with a full cold and hot buffet, omelet station, and specialty Westin healthy offerings.
• Lunch at the Terrace Restaurant.
• A la carte dinner options at Baci Ristorante and Terrace Restaurant.
• A la carte dinner option at Pago Pago.
• A la carte dinner option at Azull. -$25.00 Dining Credit (per stay, per person) at Blossoms.
• All beverages alcoholic and non-alcoholic, also served at all restaurants with the exception of Blossoms.
• Accommodation, all taxes and service charges.
• All of the other signature daily activities and amenities are also included such as movies under the stars, stargazing, fireside marshmallow roasting and many more.
• Non-motorized water sports including rafts, snorkel equipment and kayaks
• Westin Workout fitness center access.
• In-room premium coffee and coffee maker.
• Room Service
• Additional adult 18 years of age and over in room will be charged an additional fee (per person, per night) inclusive of everything offered in the All Inclusive plan.
• May not be combined with any other promotion.
• Must indicate WDPREM12 on all manifests and vouchers.
Child Policy For Premium All Inclusive Plan
• Children age 0- 3 years old stay for free.
• Children age 4-12 years old pay a child rate.
• Children age 13-17 years old pay a teen rate.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Coffee in lower lobby on Tuesday and Friday mornings
• Renewing Ritual (Manager's cocktail party, though not all guests are invited)
• Pool and Beach towels
• Beach Butler Service
• Weekly Campfire evening for children
• Weekly Pool movie night
• Westin Work-out room
• Palapas (first come, first serve basis)
• Daily Activity programs
• Local newspaper
• Pool and Beach Chaise lounges
• Pool Concierge Service
• Coffee and tea in room
Complimentary Signature Activities & Amenities Include:
• Daily activities such as Movies under the Stars, stargazing, campfire and many more.
• Non motorized water sports including rafts, snorkel equipment and kayaks
• Westin Health Club access
• In room Starbucks coffee, tea and coffee maker
• Pool and beach chaise lounges, towels,
• Pool and beach butler Service
• Beach Palapas
• Formally known as The Westin Aruba Resort.
The Westin Kids Club
• Open to children ages 4-12 years of age (who are toilet trained).
• Open daily from 9:00am to 4:00pm
• Some of the favorite Activities include: Pool Time, Scavenger Hunt, Arts & Crafts, Local Food Tasting, Sandcastle Building, Video Games, Seashell Hunting, Water Balloon Tossing, Iguana Feeding, Movies and Photography
• The following sessions are available (at an additional fee):
• 9:00am-12:00pm Morning Session 9:00am- 1:00pm Morning Session (includes lunch) 1:00pm- 4:00pm Afternoon Session 12:00pm- 4:00pm Afternoon Session (includes lunch) 9:00pm- 4:00pm Full Day (includes lunch) 6:00pm-10:00pm Evening Session (includes dinner) -24 hours reservation required for evening
• Magic Live Magic Live!:
• Theater-of-illusions comedy show starring, Adam Steinfeld at The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba, 9:00pm nightly
• This is a full evening of grand illusions, comedy and magic featuring original never before seen stage illusions
• The Westin Resort & Casino participates in the Westin's Breathe program as a non-smoking resort facility. The guest rooms are all non-smoking.