Distance from hotel to town, 5 miles (8 kms). Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 5 miles (8 kms).
When you start with a perfect beach, everything else is a breeze. Breezes Bahamas sits on a wonderful stretch of Nassau's world famous Cable Beach, with broad white sand and sparkling blue water stretching as far as the eye can see.
Breezes Bahamas is one of the first and only super inclusive resort on the island of Nassau. Set on Cable Beach, Breezes Bahamas is a spectacular 400 rooms and suites, resort within easy strolling distance of Nassau's glittering casino. Good for couples, singles and adults families 14 years and over.
- Activities Desk
- Bars (4)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Poolside Grill
- Restaurants (3)
- Theme Parties
- Water Skiing
• Sip & Dip Pool
• Play Pool
• Misting Pool Fitness Center Fitness center with stationery bicycles, stair climber, treadmill, free weights, rower, aerobics classes and fitness instructor. Activities Including karaoke, sumo wrestling, bouncy boxing, off with your head, circus school including flying trapeze & trampoline clinics and rock climbing wall. Golf (nearby): ($) Golf nearby at the Cable Beach Golf Course (green fees, cart and caddy fees are additional). Watersports (non-motorized) Watersports (non-motorized) include windsurfing, kayaks, water skiing, sailing and scuba diving lessons. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Breezes Bahamas accepts children of 14 years and older (they will be charged as an extra adult). Children rates for children 2-13 are not available.
2016 Deluxe Gardenview - 3 adults. Deluxe Oceanview - 3 adults.
• Deluxe Oceanfront - 3 adults.
• Deluxe Beachfront - 3 adults.
• One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 3 adults.
• Presidential Suite - 4 adults.
Deluxe Gardenview(*), All rooms have a view of the lush gardens.
• Number of accommodations: 206 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Gardens.
Deluxe Oceanview(*), All rooms have a view of the ocean and beachfront.
• Number of accommodations: 144 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Oceanfront(*), All rooms have a view of the ocean and beachfront. There are 32 rooms with king size beds and 4 rooms with two double beds. Number of accommodations: 28 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Beachfront or Ocean.
Deluxe Beachfront(*), these units are all on the ground floor giving direct walk-out access to the beach. Beachfront rooms will have stocked refrigerators (water & soda), small terraced area with table and 2 chairs and thatched beach huts with drink service.
• Number of accommodations: 8 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite(*), Separate living room with couch that becomes a pullout bed.
• Number of accommodations: 4 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Presidential Suite(*), One two-bedroom suite with a very large living/dining area.
• Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 2 king beds.
• Changing facilities are available for clients that have late check out. The new Bell area has been built for storage of baggage and 10 individual shower stalls are available for both male & females.
• The bedding in any particular room category can Change according to current resort requirements.
• For this reason, SuperClubs cannot guarantee the bedding but will do their best to accommodate requests whenever possible. Please advise guests looking for double beds that they are very limited and not guaranteed.
• Breezes Bahamas recently completed a refreshing of all 391 guest rooms and suites with new soft furnishings and renovated bathrooms. The lobby/ entertainment area has been fully updated, and the 1,400 square foot Ocean View Suite meeting room was refurbished to accommodate up to 100 people banquet style. The room features glass doors which open onto a wraparound terrace, giving a stunning view of the pool and ocean.
• The resort now also boasts free Wi-Fi in all rooms and throughout the property.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: CD player/radio, air conditioning, coffee maker, hairdryer, television, iron, ironing board, safe deposit box, telephone and internet access (high speed, wireless).
Bathroom (private) Private bathroom with walk-in shower.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Pool Grill, Snacks are available midday to early evening.
Main Dining Room, Air-conditioned, casual buffet dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Martino's(*), Serving pasta and Italian specialties. Indoor, air-conditioned, open for dinner only (long pants required).
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
The Garden Of Eden(*), for elegant dining. Situated on the lower level next to the Pastafari restaurant the Garden of Eden is. The dress code will exclude shorts or tank tops.
General Opening Days: Tuesday - Sunday, closed on Monday.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served buffet- style at the air-conditioned main dining room. Snacks are available throughout the day at The Pool Grill.
• Minimum age for check-in without an accompanying adult is 18.
• A weekend surcharge (per person, per night) applies for Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
What Couples Will Need for Wedding Arrangements:
• Certified copies of both parties' birth certificates are required, which must include the fathers names.
• The resorts will need to know the occupations of the bride and groom.
• The resorts will also need to know if either the bride or groom has been married before, if they have, they will require the certification of final divorce papers or death certificates.
• A minimum of three working weeks notice to prepare for the special day.
• Arrangements for the wedding must be made by bride and groom with the wedding coordinator at the resort.
• Please advise guests accordingly.