Distance from hotel to St. George's, 12 minutes. Distance from hotel to Hamilton, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to L.F. Wade International International Airport (BDA), 7 minutes.
The Grotto Bay Beach Resort sits on a lush tropical estate featuring dramatic caves and acres of woodland preserves along the waters edge in Bailey's Bay. Scattered over 21 acres and sloping down towards the waters edge and three private beaches are 11 brightly colored, cottages in traditional Bermudian architecture overlooking the turquoise waters dotted with small islands. The Great House with stunning views of the grounds and ocean will make you feel relaxed in a luxurious environment. Dark wood floors, fire places, antiques, tropical colors and spectacular views from every room make the Great House a great place to relax and mingle at the Rum House Bar or have an exquisite meal in either the Hibiscus Dining Room or the Palm Court Dining Room. After dinner, enjoy the warm tropical breezes on one of the terraces surrounding the Great House.
But don't get too relaxed, the Dive Shop runs daily dives to some of the worlds best wreck diving sites, the well known tennis pro would like to see you on one of the four tennis courts and don't forget to visit the Watersports shop where you can rent Boston Whalers and explore Castle Islands or maybe rent a windsurfer or a sailboat.
- Beach (private)
- Dive Center
- Entertainment (live, nightly)
- Exercise Room
- Game Room
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Facilities (on site) ($)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Pool (freshwater)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Watersports Center
Tennis Courts: (4) 2 lighted Miscellaneous Amenities
• Green House Tea Room
• Children's Program (available during school vacation breaks)
• On Property Underground Caves
• Manager's Rum Swizzle Party Spa Services: ($)
• All different spa treatments are available at an additional cost, such as massages, body treatments, facials, nail care etc...
• Spa treatments in the caves are also available and are subject to a surcharge. Accommodations 201 rooms, housed in 11 cottages Water Park Grotto Bay Water Park (Seasonal). For the young and the young at heart this is a great place to enjoy the water and sun. Huge slide, super soaker slingshot and trampoline are some of the components of the water park located in the ocean off the beach. Watersports (non-motorized) Available year round with the exception of January 3rd through March 4. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Beach, Spa, Leisure, Scuba Diving and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 16 years old and under stay free in accommodations when sharing room with parents, but must pay applicable gratuities.
• Children 0-3 years (inclusive) stay free when sharing room with parents.
• Maximum two children per room, not requiring additional bed.
2015-2016 Oceanview Superior - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Oceanview Deluxe - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Oceanfront Superior - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Oceanfront Deluxe - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children.
2016-2017 Oceanview Superior - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview Deluxe - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Superior - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Deluxe - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Superior Oceanview, oceanview room with patio, located on the first floor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Oceanview, oceanview room with balcony, located on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Superior Oceanfront, oceanfront room with patio, located on the first floor. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Oceanfront, oceanfront room with balcony, located on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: coffee maker, iron (on request), refrigerator (mini), shower, air conditioning, crib (on request), television (cable), rollaway bed (on request): ($), telephone, bathroom (private), hairdryer, radio, safe (in accommodation) and ironing board (on request).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bayside Bar (seasonal), along the waters edge serving your favorite tropical drinks.
The Rumhouse Bar, open for drinks nightly and features regular live entertainment.
Bayside Grill (seasonal), along the waters edge, serving lunch, weather permitting, and all your favorite tropical drinks as you enjoy the great views and tropical breezes. In addition there are two theme nights per week one BBQ and one Seafood Buffet, both with live entertainment, held at the Bayside Grill during the summer months.
The Hibiscus Room, the resort's more formal dining room serving breakfast, lunch (lunch is served pool-side weather permitting) and dinner. Elegance in soft hues of coral, beige and crisp white echo tropical sophistication in the newly decorated and renovated formal dining room, The Hibiscus Room. Here you will enjoy fine traditional European cuisine with a Bermudian flavor which changes daily. Open for breakfast and dinner year-round. The Hibiscus Room is the perfect choice for more formal dining. Dress code is smart casual. Jacket and tie optional.
The Palm Court Dining Room, open for casual dinner and light fare. The Palm Court has just undergone an exquisite redecoration and renovation. Stately palms, natural sisal details, mahogany, terra-cotta tiles and trade wind motifs deliver a relaxed and tropical atmosphere for casual dining. An Island inspired menu, along with an exotic beverage menu ensures your enjoyment for dinner. The Palm Court also features an elegant new bar offering all of your favorite cocktails, wines and beers.
ALL INCLSUIVE PACKAGE 2015-2016
Booking Dates: 03/20/2015 - 03/19/2016 Travel Dates: 03/20/2015 - 03/19/2016
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Unlimited bar brand drinks (bottles of wine and champagne are excluded)
• Nightly entertainment (seasonal)
• Afternoon tea
• Daily activities program
• Theme night buffets
• Non-motorized watersports
• Weekly manager's rum swizzle party
• All taxes and gratuities
• Unlimited public transportation pass
Package Minimum Stay: 3 nights
• There is a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights for the All Inclusive (AI) Package.
• Children 4-16 years old pay a child rate on the All Inclusive Plan.
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
All Inclusive Plan - AI For further details on the inclusions for the All Inclusive Plan, please see the specialty package listed above.
Modified American Plan - MAP Breakfast and dinner daily.
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast daily.
Additional Meal Plan info:
• Children 4-12 years old pay a child rate on the Breakfast Plan (BP).
• Children 12 years old and under eat free off the kid's menu when parents take the Modified American Plan (MAP), but applicable gratuities apply.
• Children 4-16 years old pay a child rate on the All Inclusive Plan (AI).
• All Meal Plans require a minimum of 3 consecutive nights.
• Grotto Bay is conveniently located within walking distance of numerous local attractions, including the Crystal Caves, Swizzle Inn, Bermuda Glass Blowing Studio and Bermuda Perfumery.
Added Value for All Inclusive Guests:
• Guests booking an All Inclusive stay will receive unlimited public transportation passes which can be used for transportation on the bus and ferry.
• Although car rentals do not exist in Bermuda, a variety of transportation methods are available to and from the resort.
• A cycle rental shop is located on the property for those wishing total freedom.
• In addition, public transportation stops at the front gate every 15 minutes during the day, and half hour in the evenings and Sundays.
• Transportation passes and bus tokens are available at the front desk.
• Taxis are available as well.