Distance from hotel to town, 2 miles (3 kms). Distance from hotel to Flamingo International Airport (BON), 2 miles (3 kms).
One of Bonaire's premiere oceanfront resorts "that has it all!" Featuring 126 rooms, world class scuba diving and watersports, restaurant and bars, fitness center, pool, tennis, sailing center, boat/car/scooter rental, Aqua kids, wedding & honeymoon planner, conference facilities and more. All of which are located on one of the finest beaches on the island and within minutes of the Flamingo airport and capital town of Kralendijk.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars/Lounges (2)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Excursions ($)
- First Aid
- Fitness Center
- Floors (2)
- Internet Service ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Retail Shops ($)
- Spa ($)
- Track (jogging)
Dry Cleaning: ($) Dry Cleaning/Laundry Services Beach (1/2 mile) Shop: ($) A complete video and photo shop adjacent to the Toucan Dive Shop. Open daily from 9:00am -5:00pm, this shop will Cater to the various needs of the underwater photographer. There is an additional cost for this shop. Miscellaneous Amenities: ($) Scooter Rentals Spa: ($) Beverly-Bio Aesthetics' Spa. Open daily from 2:00pm- 7:00pm, except on Tuesdays, specializing in Classical Skin Treatment, Glycolic Peel, Eye Treatments, Algae Mask, Hydro Lifting, Depilation, Swedish Massage, Aroma Therapy, Therapeutic Massage, Reflexology and Dorsal Massage. There is an additional cost for this. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Beach, Family Friendly, Wedding, Romance, Scuba Diving, Spa and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2015 Standard Junior Suite Laguna - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Standard Junior Suite Oceanview - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premium Grand Suite Laguna - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Premium Grand Suite Oceanview - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
The 2016 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2015 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Standard Junior Suite Laguna, Overlooks beautiful landscaped gardens and the inside laguna of Plaza Resort Bonaire or gardens, pool and Caribbean Sea. Spacious air conditioned hotel room on ground or first floor, with patio or balcony. Equipped with 2 queen size beds, cable color TV (35 channels), direct dial telephone and water cooker, bathroom with bath/ shower, toilet, bidet, 2 sinks, hairdryer. Mini fridge, hotel safe (charges applicable). No king beds.
Standard Junior Suite Oceanview, Same description as the Standard Junior Suite, but with a larger bathroom with separate toilet and slightly different lay-out, only footsteps away from white sandy beach, ocean view. No king beds.
Premium Grand Suite Laguna, oversized suite with amazing style. Very contemporary and tastefully done with separate toilet and a slightly different lay-out than the Standard Junior Suites. All suites have a patio or a balcony and are only footsteps away from white sandy beach and pool. Plaza Resort Premium Grand Suites include a sitting area, walk in closet, Italian tiled floor, large bathroom with two washbasins, bath, shower and hair drier, color television with more than 60 channels, complimentary in-room safe (appropriate for laptops), electric kettle, mini- refrigerator and WiFi internet available.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Premium Grand Suite Oceanview, oversized suite with amazing style. Very contemporary and tastefully done with separate toilet and a slightly different lay-out than the Standard Junior Suites. All suites have a patio or a balcony and are only footsteps away from white sandy beach and pool. Plaza Resort Premium Grand Suites include a sitting area, walk in closet, Italian tiled floor, large bathroom with two washbasins, bath, shower and hair drier, color television with more than 60 channels, complimentary in-room safe (appropriate for laptops), electric kettle, mini- refrigerator and WiFi internet available.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: crib (upon request): ($), refrigerator (mini), air conditioning (individually controlled), telephone (direct dial), television (cable) and safe (in accommodation): ($).
Ceiling Fans All rooms at first floor have ceiling fans, those on ground floor do not.
Bathrooms Bathtub, shower, hairdryer, personal amenity package and bathrobes.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Coconut Crash Bar, located on the beach, tropical drinks and cold beer served throughout the day and Saturday night for the Beach BBQ.
Banana Tree Restaurant, Offers casual dining in an open-air atmosphere, overlooking the pool, gardens and Caribbean Sea.
General Opening Hours: Lunch and dinner, 12:00pm-10:00pm
Tipsy Seagull Restaurant, A breathtaking seaside view, overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The best located restaurant on the entire island. Also available for private group functions.
General Opening Hours: Cocktails and dinner, 6:00pm and 11:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 12/21/2015 - 12/18/2016 Travel Dates: 12/21/2015 - 12/18/2016
• Room accommodations
• Buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Snacks during the day
• Unlimited amount of drinks (excludes premium brands and other restrictions apply)
• Activities includes: beach volleyball, tennis, gym, yoga, body pump and evening entertainment
• Free wi-fi in the rooms
• Safety deposit box, lock & key
• Beach chair & pool towels
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• A la carte meals offered with the lunch and dinner plans.
• A la carte meals are based on a "menu of the day".
• Children 2-12 years old pay 50% of the adult rate.
• Hotel has an energy surcharge which is paid per night which is paid directly by clients upon check-out.
• Round-trip airport transfers are available at an additional cost
Bonaire Marine Park Requirements:
• Bonaire Marine Park Fee is collected at Toucan Diving for all certified Scuba Divers.
• Bonaire's Marine Park requires that all divers must do an equipment/buoyancy check-out shore dive and orientation with Toucan Diving prior to their first open water dive.
• Bonaire Marine Park rules may change without prior notice.
Dive Package Information:
• 6 Day Dive Packages:
• 6 days unlimited shore (including tanks & weights) -6 days unlimited shore and 6 boats -6 days unlimited shore and 11 boats
• Additional diving days/boat dives may be purchased
Daily Diving Choices:
• One day unlimited shore diving -1 boat dive and one day unlimited shore diving -2 boat dives and one day unlimited shore diving
• Aquakids (5-day program, Ages 5-15, 8:00am-12:30pm)*
• Daily Aquakids half day (8:00am-12:30pm)*
• Sasy Experience with certified Diver
• Sasy Course with instructor
• Bubblemaker (8-10 years old) includes crew passenger
• Bubblemaker second dive from shore
*Provided by activities department.
Diver Certification Courses:
• Open Water Diver (including equipment, materials, Log book and deluxe binder)
• Open water referral (including equipment, certification)
• Advanced Open Water Diver (including equipment)
• Advanced Open Water Diver (excluding equipment)
• Individual Adventure Dives (formerly Advanced Open Water)
• Rescue Diver
• Emergency first response
• Dive Master
• Assistant Instructor Course
• Open Water Scuba Instructor
• Instructor Development Course
• Buoyancy workshop (1 dive)
• Discover Scuba Diving (1 Dive)
• Second Discover dive from boat (includes all equipment and training materials)
Nitrox & Tech Courses:
• 6 days unlimited Nitrox upgrade -6 days unlimited Nitrox upgrade
• Nitrox certification
• Discover Tech Dive
• Apprentice Tech Diver Course
• Rec Tech Diver Course
• Rebreather Course
Equipment Available for Rent:
• Snorkel set
• Mask & Snorkel
• Dive Light
• Computer (per day)
• Computer (weekly)
• BCD & Regulator set for 6 days
• Full set of dive equipment per day
Photo & Video:
• Available on premises
• Please contact the Photo Shop for camera and video rentals
Bonaire Marine Park Rules & Requirements:
• According to the rules of the Bonaire Marine Park all divers must obtain a permit to dive on Bonaire.
• This permit costs $25.00 diver/$10.00 snorkeler and all proceeds go to the upkeep of the park.
• To obtain a permit, divers must attend an orientation to the park. This is run daily at 9:00am or at other times on special request. This is followed by a shore dive for divers to check equipment and buoyancy.
• Toucan Diving hopes you will help us keep Bonaires Marine Park in good shape by attending this orientation.
• Boat schedules can take place in the morning and/or afternoon according to schedule and the discretion of Toucan Diving Bonaire.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• No refund on unused portions.