Distance from hotel to Hato International Airport (CUR), 20 miles (32 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 6 miles (10 kms).
The Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino captures the best of Curacao's old-Amsterdam charm and sun-drenched warmth, providing an unforgettable island paradise for your leisure, business and meeting needs. Delightful beachfront location on Piscadera Bay, near capital city of Willemstad.
- Beauty Shop ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Childcare Services (on request) ($)
- Children's Program
- Diving ($)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Ice Machines
- Laundry Services (valet) ($)
- Lounge (cocktail)
- Newsstand ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Shopping Gallery
- Squash (nearby) ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Water Skiing ($)
• Jogging (nearby)
• PC & printer are available
• Copy, fax, parcel pickup service ($)
• Yoga classes are offered on the beach three times a week at 8:00am. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child policy is not applicable. There are no extra room charges. European Plan (EP) room rates are for one to four people per room (any combination of children and adults with at least one adult).
• Child age break is 12 years old in regards to the optional Meal Plans.
2016 Limited View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Garden View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Beachfront - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Presidential Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
2017 The 2017 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2016 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Limited View, These rooms are located on the exterior section of the resort with views overlooking the island or on the interior section of the resort overlooking the gardens.
• View: Gardens or Island.
Garden View, These rooms are located in the interior section of the resort with views of the tropical gardens. All rooms feature a terrace or balcony and are non-smoking.
Oceanview, These rooms are located in the interior section of the resort with views of the ocean.
• View: Ocean.
Beachfront, These rooms are overlooking the beach, with stunning views of the ocean. Rooms on the first floor allow guests to walk through the sliding glass doors to the beach area.
Oceanfront Suite(*), Suites located on the eight front corners of both wings on the 3rd floor, directly overlooking the ocean. There is a separate living room/dining room area and a master bedroom with a wet bar and ice-maker. The bathroom has a roman- style Jacuzzi bathtub and a separate step-in shower. The living/dining area has a table with four chairs; color television and a queen size pullout. All rooms feature a balcony.
Presidential Suite(*), Suites located in the center of both wings on third floor. These rooms overlook the beach, with stunning views of the ocean and whirlpool. There is a large dining room and separate living area. The separate bedroom has a king size bed, bath and shower. There is also a kitchenette size wet bar with ice-maker. The living room has a queen size pullout. All rooms feature a balcony.
There are six (6) room available for physically challenged guests, they are located in the center part of both wings on the 1-3 floors.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: 110 volt outlets, 220 volt outlets, balcony or terrace, , data port, desk (work), television (cable, satellite), iron, ironing board, mini-bar, safe (in accommodation), shower, telephone (with voicemail) and hairdryer.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• Rollaway beds are available at an additional cost. One rollaway bed per room permitted.
Crib (on Request) Use of cribs is complimentary (one per room, based on availability).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Board Room, authentic surfer-themed beach bar. The Board Room opens in the late morning and closes after sunset.
Seabreeze, Swim-up bar & grill. Open for lunch, and dinner.
Palm Cafe, Outdoor dining with an American and Caribbean flavor, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cuisine: American, Caribbean.
Dress Code: Casual.
Voila Delicatessen, The delicatessen with its adjoining terrace, provides the guest with a fine European food and beverage selection for any meal. From a frothy cappuccino with freshly baked chocolate croissant for breakfast, to an onion bagel with smoked salmon and chilled glass of Champagne for lunch or dinner. Room service is available from 7am to 1am only.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am - 2:00am General Opening Days: Open daily
Portofino, Light and airy Mediterranean setting. Open for dinner only. Reservations suggested.
GETAWAY INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016 (REVISED)
Booking Dates: 09/18/2015 - 12/17/2016 Travel Dates: 01/05/2016 - 12/17/2016
• Taxes and service charges
• Breakfast, lunch or Sunday Brunch and dinner. Buffet theme nights are included. Except for "Calling All Lobster Lovers" and "Mussels Up".
• All non-alcoholic beverages, gold standard mixed drinks, house wine by the glass and beer (beer buckets, wine by the bottle and liquor by the bottle are not included). A detailed list of included gold standard alcoholic beverages will be provided at check-in.
• Non-motorized hotel sponsored activities including volleyball, snorkeling equipment, kayaking and scheduled PADI Scuba demonstrations.
• Fitness Center
• Complimentary shuttle bus to downtown Otrobanda twice daily, reservations required, limited space available.
• Children 0-5 years of age are included at no additional cost when included in your Getaway Inclusive reservation booking.
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• Voila Delicatessen
• Retail shop purchases
• Spa services
• Room service
• Motorized watersports
• Business Center
• Dry cleaning/laundry
• Phone calls and internet charges
• Airport transfers
• Any other incidental charges
• Drinks that use a spirit that is not on the list provided at check-in will be charged at full price
• Bellman and housekeeping gratuities not included.
• Promo code: GET7INC16
• Valid categories: Limited View, Garden View, Oceanview, Beachfront and Oceanfront Suite.
• Maximum of four guests per room (2 adults per room max and 2 children per room max).
• There is a per person surcharge for dinner at Portofino.
• The surcharge is currently $35.00 per person.
• Rates include taxes, service charges, gratuity, bellman and maid tips (additional gratuities not included).
• A 5-night minimum stay is required.
• Children age 5 and under are free in the room with adults.
• Children age 6-17 are charged children's rate per night.
• Ages 18 and over are considered adults.
• Existing stop sells/blackout dates apply.
• Valid seven days a week
• Other aspects of the 2016 contract including no show/cancellation policies apply.
• Offer NOT combinable with any other rates and promotions including the Sand Dollar!
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Buffet Breakfast Add On Full buffet breakfast daily.
• Children 12 and under eat free off of the children's menu when the reservation is booked with the breakfast add-on.
• Limit one child eats free for each adult registered in the room.
• No other meals are FREE for children.
• If the room is European Plan (EP), children will be charged for breakfast.
• Booking Dates: 01/01/2015 - 12/17/2017
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2015 - 12/17/2017
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check in.
• Service animals for people with disabilities only.