Distance from hotel to Las Americas International Airport (SDQ), 72 miles (116 kms). Distance from hotel to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 62 miles (100 kms). Distance from hotel to Casa De Campo International Airport (LRM), 11 miles (18 kms).
It overlooks the paradisaical beaches of Bayahibe, in the province of La Romana; a charming rural community emblematical of the culture and warm smiles of the Dominican people. An idyllic setting where the joining together of its ineffable natural beauty with contagious joy, gratifies guests with an unforgettable vacation.
The party never ends at Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach! However, if you need to bounce back and leave your daily worries behind, you may relax by the edge of the shore as the ocean's waves and gentle breeze engulf you around an astonishing sunset.
The fun expands along 1 1/2 kilometers of private beach, as well as an all-inclusive package for the enjoyment of the entire family! Embark on one of the many adventures this tourist destination offers. From a visit to Isla Catalina, with its untouched scenes of the Caribbean and just a short distance from our resort, a trip to Altos de Chavon& or simply enjoying all the best services and amenities Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace, a hotel that defines the Caribbean experience promising life-long memories, has to offer.
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banana Boat Rides ($)
- Bars (4)
- Beauty Parlor ($)
- Bocce Ball
- Car Rentals ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center (PADI) ($)
- Fishing ($)
- Horseback Riding ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Laundry Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Restaurants (4)
- Safe Deposit Box ($)
- Snorkeling ($)
- Soccer Field
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Courts (4)
- Tour Desk
- Video Services ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Water Polo
- Water Skiing ($)
Pools: (4) Freshwater pools. Two are with a children's area separated. Parking Free Water Park (children's Water Park) Families with young children can take advantage of the water playground located next to the kids club which includes different water games to complement the club's daily activities program. Miscellaneous Amenities
• Fresh fruit/drinks served at the beach
• Tea time
• Low fat corner at buffet Dive Center: ($) Vivi Diving Center in property offering PADI courses and dives extra packages. Theater Holds a capacity of 1,000 people. Children's Club Viva Kid's Club Fitness Center Including weight room, sauna and shower. Guests staying at Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Resort are not allowed to use the Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace facilities. Guests can only use the beach at Dominicus Palace. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2016 Standard - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Superior - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Garden View Bungalows - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Bungalows - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
2017 The 2017 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2016 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change
Standard, Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the perfect place to relax in following an intense, energy charged day. These recently renovated rooms reflect a contemporary design which sets one free of their worries as they enjoy relaxation full nights. Ideal for couple seeking comfort and convenience.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed. View: Garden.
Superior, Set your senses free in a wonderful setting for a vacation amid topical decor and rest in paradise. The comfortable accommodations will provide you refuge after a day bursting with action. These rooms are ideal for families and groups who need a little more space.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Garden.
Garden View Bungalow, Have a rest in one of our tropical bungalows built from coral stone and palm-thatch roof; everything necessary for a cherished vacation is within reach. The garden views and the singing of the birds take you to a faraway dream land as you have a rest in your refuge.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Oceanfront Bungalow, Tropical bungalows made of coral stone and thatch roof, with sea view, one king size bed or two queen size beds, air condition, bathroom with shower, iron and ironing board, TV LCD 32-inch flat screen, telephone, terrace, hair dryer, safe box with extra charge, fridge. Capacity: SGL/DBL/TPL/QUAD occupancy (including children).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, balcony or terrace, television (satellite), telephone, hairdryer and bathroom.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
La Terraza, Buffet-style restaurant and international dining. We offer a variety of flavors from around the world selectively added to our menu, including your all-time favorite meals. No reservations required, so you may come and enjoy anytime in the limitless culinary diversity, which will carry you away across the kitchens of the world.
• Served in a lively atmosphere by our staff ready to give their best.
25 Restaurant, Opened on December 2012, commemorating the 25th anniversary of our hotel chain. It's a gift for our guests, with new fusion tastes dedicated to them.
Atlantis Restaurant, ATLANTIS RESTAURANT, Fusion gourmet dining; an exquisite blend of tropical flavors and Mediterranean cooking.
• Overlooking the beach, in an inviting and contemporary setting, where guests can enjoy a romantic dinner for two in front of the breathtaking Caribbean Sea. Additional charges apply.
La Pizzeria, Satisfy those midnight cravings with the Italian pizzeria. We take great care in the elaboration process so we may serve you fresh, authentic pizza straight from the oven.
La Roca, Buffet-style and grilled restaurant open for lunch; our cuisine delights all palates, served in a fun and lively setting by an international staff. Try our a-la-carte menu at dinner with a variety of specialties which pleases all palates.
Viva Mexico(*), Mexican a-la-carte dining. Discover the Mexican touch you've been searching for at our a-la-carte restaurant. Where dinners turn into feasts and meals into an outburst of flavor. Served by a lively wait staff in a traditional setting reminiscent of a sliver of Mexico; your evening will turn into a remarkable night.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Guests may enjoy the restaurants at the Viva Dominicus Palace for an additional charge.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 12/19/2015 - 12/22/2016 Travel Dates: 12/19/2015 - 12/22/2016
• Upgrade to higher room category, based on availability.
• A bottle of champagne or sparkling wine.
• A tray of hors d'oeuvres.
• A fruit basket.
• A 7" X 4" picture.
• Two t-shirts
• All inclusive package
Package Minimum Stay: 3-night
• Copy of marriage certificate required upon check in.
• Couple must have been married within the past six months.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• There is a mandatory supplement for the Christmas Eve Gala and the New Year's Eve Gala.