Distance from hotel to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 21 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Higuey, 45 minutes.
This wonderful hotel offers all the facilities needed to turn your vacation into a dream trip, located on a 1640 foot long white sandy beach. The hotel has numerous tropical gardens that serve as a backdrop to little streets where guests can stroll around while they feel the sea breeze and the freshness of the natural surroundings. Built on a white sandy beach, Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana, located on the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic, it is 21 miles from the Punta Cana International Airport and 43 miles from the La Romana Airport. Enjoy its facilities: 744 rooms, 2 big lake style pools, 15 bars, 9 restaurants, Spa, entertainment and shows, tennis, mini golf, aquatic activity center, sub aqua center and fitness center.
- Accommodations (744)
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Air Conditioned Facilities
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (6)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Computer Rentals ($)
- Connecting Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Juice Bar
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Safe Deposit Box ($)
- Sauna ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Tennis Court (daytime)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
- Windsurfing Classes
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Romance, Spa, Wedding, All Inclusive, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Beach, Honeymoon, Casino, Dive, Eco-Tourism, Family Friendly, Golf and Business.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
2016 Junior Suite Superior - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Club Hacienda - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
2017 The 2017 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2016 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Superior Junior Suite, Each and every one of the 540 Junior Suite rooms has a beautiful Jacuzzi so you can relax whenever you feel like it. The rooms are a spacious 48 square meters and are located in magnificent villas so you feel like you're at home. They have a balcony or terrace with anti-hurricane shutter, it's important to be prepared although the rate of hurricanes is very very low. The beautiful views of the hotel's lake-style pools or of the charming tropical forest gardens that surround the complex. You'll enjoy a great variety of cable television channels. Could it get any better? They also have, for those who require it, 4 rooms for disabled guests with a special shower chair and support bars.
Junior Suite Club Hacienda, The Caribbean sun and the smell of the sea will come through the window of the 204 Club Hacienda Junior Suite rooms, very close to the resort's beach. The Jacuzzi awaits you, a unique room, located in 3-storey villas. Welcome to paradise with all the luxury you can imagine. You can relax and have the first coffee of the morning in your room, using the coffee machine that is at your disposal. Then go to the exclusive restaurant for Club Hacienda clients where you can have breakfast and lunch like a king. Do you want to read the newspaper or connect to the Internet for 15 minutes in the Club House to be up to date? Go ahead, it's all included in your room. So you'll have everything during your stay, you'll have towel service for the beach and pool along with bathrobe and slippers in your room.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, coffee/tea maker, housekeeping, internet access, maid service, non-smoking accommodations, patio or balcony, radio, Jacuzzi, refrigerator, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), rollaway bed (on request): ($), air conditioning, safe (in accommodation): ($), alarm clock, shower, bathtub (private), smoke detector, blackout drapes, telephone, ceiling fan, wake-up calls and crib (on request).
Bathrobes In Junior Suite Club Hacienda only.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bbq Restaurant In The Olas, Buffet-style restaurant, with cold and hot entrees, with a wide variety of meats, cooked to order on the grill.
Beach Restaurant Las Olas I, Open 10:30 to 6:30 pm.
Beach Restaurant Las Olas Ii, Open for Breakfast from 8:00am-10:30am. Lunch 10:30am-4:00pm.
Bugambilla Restaurant, Lunch and dinner buffet with traditional dishes from international cuisine. Theme dining nights by country.
Cafe De Paris, Gourmet a la carte restaurant serving French nouvelle cuisine.
Il Capriccio Restaurant, Restaurant with appetiser buffet and a la carte entrees of delicious traditional Italian dishes: pasta, pizza and meats with exquisite sauces. All the taste of Italy in the Caribbean.
Las Dalias Restaurant, Buffet-style main restaurant exclusively for Premier Junior Suite clients. International buffet restaurant for exclusive breakfasts and dinners.
Le Gourmet, Gourmet a la carte restaurant serving Mediterranean nouvelle cuisine.
Los Corales Dominican Restaurant, Restaurant with the best of Dominican cuisine: the flag, made with rice, beans, meat, salad and fried plantains; sancocho, a stew made with beef, cassava, potatoes, yams, taro, plantain, cilantro.
Maiko Restaurant, A restaurant with teppan iron griddles, where our Japanese chef puts together Japanese teppanyaki dishes, combining traditional and new recipes with original seasoning.
Tex Mex Santa Fe, Local flavor buffet style.
• The number of guaranteed reservations for the a la carte restaurants varies among the different hotels since this is established by their own management based on number of restaurants available on site and the average stay of their guests.
Length of Stay & Amount of Guaranteed Reservations for Standard and Superior Room Categories:
• 1 night: 0 guaranteed reservations.
• 2 to 3 nights: 1 guaranteed reservation.
• 4 to 5 nights: 2 guaranteed reservations.
• 6 to 8 nights: 3 guaranteed reservations.
• 9 to 10 nights: 4 guaranteed reservations.
• 11 to 12 nights: 5 guaranteed reservations.
• 13 to 15 nights: 6 guaranteed reservations.
• 16 to 17 nights: 7 guaranteed reservations.
• 18 to 19 nights: 8 guaranteed reservations.
• 20 to 21 nights: 9 guaranteed reservations.
Length of Stay & Amount of Guaranteed Reservations for Hacienda Room Categories:
• 1 to 2 nights: 1 guaranteed reservation.
• 3 to 4 nights: 2 guaranteed reservations.
• 5 to 6 nights: 3 guaranteed reservations.
• 7 nights: 4 guaranteed reservations.
• 8 to 9 nights: 5 guaranteed reservations.
• 10 to 11 nights: 6 guaranteed reservations.
• 12 to 13 nights: 7 guaranteed reservations.
• 14 nights: 8 guaranteed reservations.
• 15 to 16 nights: 9 guaranteed reservations.
• 17 to 18 nights: 10 guaranteed reservations.
• 19 to 20 nights: 11 guaranteed reservations.
• 21 nights: 12 guaranteed reservations.
• Reservations have to be made in advance.
• The hotel does not guarantee the restaurant or the times. This depends on availability.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 05/18/2015 - 01/01/2017 Travel Dates: 01/02/2016 - 01/01/2017
• 1 complimentary bottle of sparkling wine/rum -1 fruit basket in the room upon arrival
• Upgrade to superior accommodation upon request and subject to availability.
• Proof of marriage required. Must be within 6 months of original wedding date.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
- Afternoon tea -Bottled water -Chaise lounges -Daily activities -Towels -Use of fitness center -Use of tennis court -Watersports (non-motorized) -Welcome drink
• Free entrance to the Pueblo Principe shopping and entertainment center including discoteque (Drinks included. Surcharge for premium drinks.)
This is an extensive childrens program for both the children and parents alike. Some activities require additional fees.
• Such activities are:
• Skating rink bumper cars and remote control cars
• Blow-up balloons
• An Adventure Park
• A Club Bahia Scouts house with a health and beauty kids spa/shop
• And many other surprises for the family
• There is a mandatory dinner supplement for New Year's Eve Gala.
Exchange Privileges Access to the facilities, restaurants and bars at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana and Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa. Excludes main buffets.