- Hotel Information
- Hotel Amenities
- Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
- Food and Beverage Outlets
- Add-On Package (Honeymoon / Romance 11-13)
- Add-On Package (Vision In White 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Flutter of Romance 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Seaside Serenade 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Chic & Natural 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Island Paradise 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Beautiful Beginnings 11-13)
- Miscellaneous Information
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Conference Room
- Exchange Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service ($)
- Nurse Station
- Pools (2)
- Shop (gift) ($)
- Shop (photo, video) ($)
- Taxi Services ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
Children's Camp KIDS KAMP & NURSERY: The KidsKamp opens from 9:00am-9:00pm. Children can also find their own entertainment in the game room and the new Video Movie Cinema. The Nursery opens from 9:00am-9:00pm and provides care for babies up to 3 years old. Private Nannies are also available at an additional charge. Activities (aquatic) Beaches Sandy Bay offers a comprehensive array of water sports including: Snorkeling Kayaks Sailing Sailboats Windsurfing Glass Bottom Boat Rides Catamarans Water-skiing Scuba Diving ($) Banana Boat Rides Video Game Room Video Games Center: Kids of all ages can get into the action and play today's hottest video games. Plus they can experience today's video game consoles. Excursions: ($) Island Excursions Beverage Service (poolside) Beachside and poolside cocktail service is now available at all Beaches Resorts. Children's Playground New playground equipment has been installed. It consists of a large colorful centerpiece with climbers, slides, look out perches, rails and bars. Scuba Diving: ($) Please be advised that guests will be charged additional fees for scuba diving services at all Sandals or Beaches Resorts. Scuba Diving Fees: The following SCUBA dives are at an additional cost Discover Scuba Diving (Resort Course), Night Dives, and PADI Scuba Dive Certification. Please Note:
• If a guest does both the resort course and the certification, the charges are combined at an additional cost per person.
• The resort course is valid for one year at any Sandals or Beaches Resort.
• These fees will be charged at the resort. Additional Information regarding the SCUBA Resort Course:
• For guests who are not certified or would like to scuba for the first time, Sandals/Beaches offer a resort course (a fee applies to guests who require the SCUBA resort course).
• To qualify guests must pass a water skill check, meet medical requirements and fill out a liability release.
• After completing the course, guests will be allowed one tank dive (of approximately 30 feet) per day (subject to availability and weather conditions). Miscellaneous Amenities Scratch DJ Academy are rooms that Beaches built where they teach kids how to scratch (mix music & DJ). These classes are at an additional cost. Please Note: There is no Scratch DJ Academy at Beaches Sandy Bay. Guests booked at Beaches Sandy Bay must utilize the Scratch DJ Academy at Beaches Negril. Children's Activity Center Trench Town: Kids get into their groove with games such as foosball. Fully supervised for teens and tweens to hangout where adults arent allowed. Bars/lounges Liquid At Beaches: Dance the night away in our state of the art Disco, Liquid at Beaches. Opens for teens and tweens from 9:30pm to 10:30pm and for adults 10:30pm to 2:00am. Activities The resort offers outdoor games and activities including: Day/night Tennis Table Tennis Shuffleboard Basketball Lawn Chess Board Games Electronic Video Games Fitness Center Beach Volleyball Miniature Golf Pool Volleyball Billiards Soccer Cards Some Other Hotel Features:
• Sesame Street Activities (Appearances & Parades)
• Golf: Guests can play at the Negril Hills Golf Club, situated 15 minutes away from the resort. Golf is optional and additional charges apply. ($)
• Full Service Ultra Spa: Available at Beaches Negril Beach Resort & Spa. ($)
• Baby Sitting: Private Nanny on request basis ($) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 2 stay free when sharing same room with parent(s), using existing bedding.
• Children 2-15 pay children's rate when sharing same room with parent(s), using existing bedding.
• Deluxe Oceanside Room - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Premium Oceanside Room - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Honeymoon Premium Oceanside Room - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Luxury Oceanview Room - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Honeymoon Luxury Oceanview Room - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Oceanview One Bedroom Suite - 4 persons. Beachfront One Bedroom Suite - 5 persons. Honeymoon Beachfront One Bedroom Suite - 5 persons.
• Beachfront Two-Bedroom Suite - 6 persons.
Deluxe Oceanside, Located at the inland ends of the Frangipani, Gardenia, Ixora and Hibiscus Buildings on the first through third floors. Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water. View: Beach, ocean. Accommodation amenities include: balcony or patio and bathtub/shower combination.
Premium Oceanside, Mahogany furnished room located on the 1st floor of the Frangipani, Gardenia, Hibiscus and Ixora Buildings. All rooms offer a patio. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Gardens or Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: bathtub/shower combination.
Honeymoon Premium Oceanside, Large room featuring Mahogany furniture. Located on the first floor of the Frangipani, Gardenia, Ixora and Hibiscus buildings. Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water. View are beach, ocean. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Accommodation amenities include: patio.
Luxury Oceanview, Located on the second and third floors of the Frangipani, Gardenia, Ixora and Hibiscus Buildings. These large rooms offer unobstructed views of the resort's manicured gardens, the beach and the ocean. Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Accommodation amenities include: balcony and bathtub/shower combination.
Honeymoon Luxury Oceanview, Located on the second and third floors of the Frangipani, Gardenia, Ixora and Hibiscus Buildings. These large rooms offer unobstructed views of the resort's manicured gardens, the beach and the ocean. Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Accommodation amenities include: balcony.
Oceanview One Bedroom Suite, Located in the Cherry Blossom & Begonia Buildings, each offering a different type of suite. In the Cherry Blossom the one-bedroom is on ground level. The living area features a kitchenette with counter and double pullout sofa. The bedroom is queen bedded and has one bath with a shower only. Front units have beach and ocean views, and units set farther back have primarily garden views.
The Begonia one-bedroom suites are rooms with the living area open to the bedroom. The living room has double pullout sofa, a bedroom with queen bed and one bath with shower only. View: Balcony: Pool, Beach, Ocean; Ground Level: Pool, Beach (specific type by request only). Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water.
Beachfront One Bedroom Suite, Situated at the beachside end of the Gardenia and Hibiscus Buildings on the first through third floors. These suites offer expansive wrap- around balconies or porches that almost touch the white sand beach. There is a large living area with two double pullout sofas and a bedroom with a king bed. The bath has a tub/shower, and there is also a second half bath with a shower only. Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water. View:
• Pool, Beach, Ocean.
Honeymoon Beachfront One Bedroom Suite, Situated at the beachside end of the Frangipani and Ixora Buildings on the first through third floors. These suites offer expansive wrap-around balconies or porches within feet of the beach. The suites have a large living area with two double pullout sofas, and the bedroom features a king bed. The bath has a separate shower, a romantic Roman Jacuzzi and a large vanity. Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water. View: Pool, Beach, Ocean.
Beachfront Two Bedroom, Located in the Cherry Blossom Court and Begonia Villas, these suites offer distinctly different types of two-bedroom suites. The Cherry Blossom Court two- bedroom is a two-level suite located on the second and third floors of "chalet type" units. The first level of this suite has a kitchenette, living area and a queen bedroom. The second level is in a loft configuration with additional bedding. The forward units of the Cherry Blossom are almost directly on the beach, but units farther back have partial ocean views and garden views. The Begonia Villas two-bedroom suites are in a more traditional "L" shape set up. They feature a large living area, with a small kitchenette and two bedrooms. This building looks towards a pool, which borders the beach. Ground floor suites have a pool view, and second and third floors have a beach view. There are two baths in each suite, each with a tub or shower. Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water. Views vary (specific type by request only). Bedding: 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds and 1 sofa bed (double). View: Beach or Ocean or Pool.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, alarm clock (am/fm), amenity kit, bathroom (private), ceiling fan, coffee/tea maker, television (cable), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, rollaway bed (on request), safety deposit box and cot (on request).
Refrigerator Accommodations also include refrigerators stocked with juices, sodas and water.
Microwave Microwaves are available in Suites
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Calico Jack's, open 10:00am-11:00pm.
Liquid At Beaches Bar, open 10:00pm-2:00am.
Sesame Grill, offering Jamaican specialties. Open for lunch 10:30am-6:00pm and late night snacks: 9:30pm-2:00am.
Dress Code: Casual.
Sundowner, Sundowner, a la carte restaurant. Enjoy a relaxing evening meal while watching a spectacular sunset from the second floor overlooking the Negril shoreline. You will enjoy the "Taste of Caribbean". The restaurant is open for adults and children of all ages.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-9:30pm
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
The Bayside Restaurant, buffet style restaurant, offering indoor and outdoor dining. Hours of Operation: Early Riser's:
• 6:30am-7:30am; Breakfast: 7:30am-10:15am; Lunch 12:30pm- 2:15pm; and Dinner 6:00pm-9:3pm.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Vista Sul Mare, Vista Sul Mare, an attractive, comfortable and elegant air-conditioned restaurant with a panoramic view of the famous Negril Beach. All meals are served a la carte. This restaurant is open for adults and children of all ages.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-9:30pm
Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire.
Dress Code Descriptions:
• Resort Casual Attire -shorts or jeans, swimwear must be covered, no bare feet. Resort Evening Attire
• Dress pants for men, shirts with sleeves and collar. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, swim wear, flip-flops and slippers for men are not permitted.
HONEYMOON / ROMANCE PACKAGE 2011-2013 These honeymoon packages allow guests to customize their honeymoon into an unforgettable experience. These packages are at an additional cost.
Booking Dates: 08/10/2011 - 12/31/2013 Travel Dates: 08/10/2011 - 12/31/2013
• Exclusive private transfer from airport with fruit, champagne and chocolate
• Private four-course dinner ocean side for two
• Breakfast in bed for one morning during the stay
• Rose petal bath for two
• Couples champagne massage 50 minutes -"Me and My Honey Journal"- Scrapbook and Honeymoon photo session**
• One complimentary 5 x 7 honeymoon photograph
• Romantic Sunset Cruise (varies by resort)
• Private picnic for two (picnic locations vary by resort)
• Massage lesson at Red Lane Spa
• This package applies to all Sandals & Beaches Resorts except for Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas
• Each resort has a private place for guests to enjoy their picnic, either in the gardens or beach or the Offshore Islands at Sandals Royal Bahamian and Sandals Royal Caribbean (the locations vary by resort) -(**)"Me and My Honey" is a Sandals Scrapbook and will be distributed on-island for guests to receive during their stay
Martha Stewart Wedding Package Information:
• As of 01/01/10, all Sandals and Beaches Resorts will feature Martha Stewart Weddings. Available in six Caribbean-inspired themes, these weddings will leverage Martha Stewart's expertise in wedding planning and Sandals Resorts' reputation as one of the leaders in the luxury resort arena. A la carte items or "finishing touches" such as personalized cake toppers, welcome gifts and candy buffets - will also be available for guests to help make their weddings unforgettable.
All wedding themes include a table for bride and groom plus two guests. Additional tables for guests (up to 8 guests per table) are available at an additional cost.
Please see below for more detailed information on the new wedding themes that are available.
Vision In White Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011
The classic white wedding you've always envisioned takes on a dreamier quality when transported to a lush island setting. Hints of eyelet and lace grace every detail, from the party favors to the desserts. You have the choice of an elegant white cake or cupcakes, both decorated with doily accents. White pillar candles wrapped in eyelet fabric cast a soft, romantic glow over the reception table for an exquisite setting you'll remember for a lifetime.
Flutter of Romance Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011 Create a day filled with joyful romance and a playful spirit when you choose the Flutter of Romance wedding.
• Pretty butterflies add a touch of whimsy to menus and place cards, and they also top the pale pink cake or round mini-cakes for a look that's charming and sweet.
• The bridal bouquet, boutonniere, and centerpieces are made up of rosy pink and red flowers that coordinate beautifully with the rest of the decor.
Seaside Serenade Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011 Capture the romantic spirit of the ocean's sweet, flowing melody with the Seaside Serenade wedding, featuring accents inspired by the sun, sand, and surf of an island oasis. Exchange vows under a bamboo ceremony arch, strung with strands of capiz shells, then enjoy your reception at a beautiful table set with seashell, coral, and sand accents.
• You have the choice of an aqua fondant cake with white coral accents or cupcakes topped with white sugar seashells. Every delightful detail, in white, aqua, and coral, evokes the natural beauty of a seaside celebration.
Chic & Natural Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011
The Chic & Natural wedding imbues your special day with a feeling of serene enchantment. Clean lines and organic elements set a tranquil tone that is modern and full of romantic charm. The ceremony and reception are accented with green cymbidiums, polished black river stones, vibrant green moss, and touches of natural linen. Whether you choose a pale green cake topped with a white camellia or cupcakes topped with small green cymbidiums, the Chic & Natural wedding guarantees you'll start your new life together in style.
Island Paradise Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011 The Island Sunset wedding brings the soft, warm colors of a Caribbean summer evening to your celebration. Gorgeous orchids arranged in coral, yellow, and orange reflect the amber hues of a setting sky and evoke a feel of romantic tropical opulence. Lush banana leaves embellish the bamboo ceremony arch, while natural wood trays filled with tropical fruits and bright blooms serve as the centerpieces. The cake (or square mini-cakes) is trimmed with rattan pattern fondant and covered in fresh orchids for a delightfully Caribbean feel.
Beautiful Beginnings Wedding Package 2011-2013 (revised) This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/23/2011 - 12/31/2013 Travel Dates: 11/23/2011 - 12/31/2013 The Beautiful Beginnings wedding helps you celebrate your special day with elegance and simplicity. It includes a sweet bouquet and boutonniere, as well as a table for four with crisp linens, a lovely centerpiece, and a charming white cake. It's the perfect choice if you're looking for an intimate and memorable occasion.
• Personal pre-planning wedding consultant
• Personal on-resort wedding consultant and dedicated resort wedding team
• Wedding styled by Martha Stewart
• Bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere
• Pre-recorded musical accompaniment
• Marriage Officiant
• Sparkling wine & chilled hors d'oeuvres reception for bride, groom and six guests
• An elegant reception table set for eight with a floral centerpiece
• Two-tiered wedding cake
• Preparation of marriage documents
• Certified marriage certificate
• Wedding gift from Beaches Resorts
• One 5"x7" honeymoon photograph (**)
• Honeymoon dinner for bride and groom at a resort specialty restaurant with white- glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
• Decorated honeymoon room
• Full breakfast-in-bed and mimosas on a morning of guests' choice
• (**) The included 5x7 photograph will now be taken during the honeymoon portion of the couple's stay.
• Wedding date and times still need to be booked directly through the Sandals/Beaches wedding department.
• Any Beautiful Beginnings wedding packages booked for 6 nights or longer at any Sandals or Beaches Resort (in any room category), will be complimentary. The complimentary Beautiful Beginning wedding theme will be subject to government & documentation fees (which varies by destination). Optional Add-ons (finishing touches):
• Add more stylish elements to your wedding with the a la carte options for your ceremony and reception. Choose from many meaningful and beautiful details such as parasols to shield your guests from the sun, a petal-strewn aisle lit by floating candles in large glass hurricanes, a candy buffet where your guests can help themselves to sweet treats, a romantically lit evening on the beach for you and your guests, and our sand unity ceremony. Rates for these add-ons can be provided by the wedding department.
Payment Policies for Weddings and Renewal of Vow Packages:
• A 50% deposit is due at time of booking; balance is due at 60 days.
• Weddings are non-refundable at 45 days prior to arrival.
• Government and administrative fees apply for all wedding packages (effective 11/21/11).
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Please be advised that all Beaches resorts will be non-smoking in any enclosed areas.
Examples are bars, restaurants, lobbies, conference facilities, retail facilities and nightclubs. Smoking will be permitted in all open areas and designated rooms.
• Berringer Wine & Cheese Party: Mondays at 11:00am
• Sandals Select Luncheon: Wednesdays at 11:00am
• Tipping: Beaches Sandy Bay has a "No Tipping" policy for all employees.
• Orientation: Twice daily, 9:00am or 4:00pm for all guests at the Sports Bar and Lounge.
• Ambassadors are available to assist non-English speaking guests.
• Dinner Reservations
• Nurses Station available to all guests daily
• Doctor on call 24-hours.
• Military rates are now available to those who qualify for all Beaches Resorts.
• For Beaches wedding fees, please note that the government and license fees are not included. Please advise agents to call Beaches for all current fees!
• All wedding arrangements must be made directly with Beaches. Packages are subject to change without prior notice and fees do apply. Contact Beaches for all the up to date information.
• Appearing at the Beaches resorts are children's favorite Sesame Street characters. The gang includes Elmo, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, The Count and Bert & Ernie.
• On 08/22/10 Big Bird will also join the gang at Beaches Negril and Beaches Turks & Caicos.
• Some of the available children activities at the resorts include stage shows, weekly parades, character breakfasts and exciting activities throughout the resorts. Activities may vary by resort.
• These activities are all part of the Beaches Resorts Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street and are sure to make each families stay extra special.
• Sesame Street character breakfasts are now available at 8:30am on Wednesdays.
• Some of the Sesame Street activities are at an additional cost.
• The schedule of the theme nights is as follows:
• Sunday -Mediterranean Night Monday -Streets of Jamaica Tuesday -Barbecue Night (Beach Party) Wednesday -Indian Night Thursday -Tex Mex Night Friday -Seafood Night Saturday -Grill Night
• Piano Bar
• Video Games Center
• Nightly shows
• Live entertainment
• Theme nights
• Talent show
Single Parent Features:
• Weekly (Tuesday 6:00pm) "Welcome Cocktail Party" exclusively for Single Parents and their children. Management and FunPals will host the cocktail party. -"Movie Night" (Thursdays) exclusively for children of Single Parents.
• A second cocktail function (Thursdays) for Single Parents only.
SINGLE PARENT FEATURES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Available Tours (Not Included):
• Dunn's River Falls
• Montego Bay Hi-lite Tour
• Rick's Cafe Sunset
• Horseback Riding
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Jolly Mermaid Cruise
• Sunsplash Cruise Party
• Negril Hi-lite Tour
• Mountain Valley Tour
• The complimentary shuttle between Beaches Negril and Beaches Sandy Bay has restarted. The shuttle will start operating at 10:00am and run until 10:00pm with departures from Beaches Sandy Bay every 2 hours with the return journey on the half hour.
• Guests of Beaches Grand Sports can visit Beaches Negril & Beaches Inn; however, transfers are NOT provided by the Resorts (except as noted above). Similarly BEA & BIN guests can visit BGS (CBY); transfers will be at the guests' own expense; BEA & BIN guests visiting BGS (CBY) MUST be 16 years or older.
• Guests staying at Beaches Negril or Beaches Inn will be able to use the facilities at the other Beaches Resort at no cost but the transfer will be at their own expense (except as noted above).
• Air Jamaica's pre-check in service is available at Beaches Inn Watersports Center for all passengers departing on flights scheduled after 4:00pm.
Beaches Rollaway/Crib Policy:
• Cribs and rollaways are available upon request at no charge.
• Cribs and rollaways are request only and therefore not guaranteed.
• Rollaways must not surpass the maximum room occupancy.