Set where the mountains meet the sea, Beaches Boscobel Spa Resort & Golf Club is the ultimate family vacation spot. Kids love the Pirates Island Waterpark, themed Sesame Street character activities, the Xbox 360 Game Garage and the endless water sports while adults enjoy complimentary greens fees at nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club, 5 restaurants and 6 bars serving Beringer house wines plus a full-service Red Lane Spa. So, whether you're in the mood to create some priceless family moments together or to enjoy a few serene hours apart, Beaches Boscobel is sure to answer your deepest longing and satisfy your slightest whim.
- Hotel Information
- Hotel Amenities
- Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
- Food and Beverage Outlets
- Add-On Package (Honeymoon / Romance 11-13)
- Add-On Package (Vision In White 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Flutter of Romance 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Seaside Serenade 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Chic & Natural 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Island Paradise 10-11)
- Add-On Package (Beautiful Beginnings 11-13)
- Miscellaneous Information
- Local Attractions
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exchange Facilities
- Excursions (land) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Facilities (on
- site) ($)
- Pools (3)
- Taxi Services ($)
- Whirlpools (2)
Watersports Kayaks Windsurfing Banana Boat Sailing Paddle Boats Aqua Trampoline Glass Bottom Boats Snorkeling Beverage Service (poolside) Beachside and poolside cocktail service is now available at all Beaches Resorts. Tennis Courts: (4) 2 are lighted Miscellaneous Amenities
• Scuba pool
• Ambassador: Available for non-English speaking guests.
• Photography ($) Babysitting Services: ($) Private Nanny on request basis Land Sports Basketball Board Games Billiards Table Tennis Outdoor Chess Shuffle Board Pool Tables Spa: ($) Red Lane Spa Children's Activities
• Kids' Pool with Water Slides
• Petting Zoo
• Toddler Pool
• Xbox Game Garage Oasis
• Beaches Games Center
• Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street featuring Elmo and Friends
• Children's Center with Separate Facilities: Infants (0-3), Children (4-7), Pre Adolescent (8-12) and Teens (13 & up) KIDS CAMP & NURSERY Nestled on the hillside, above the entrance of the hotel, is the Kids Camp. This area is specially designed to accommodate guests 12 years and under. The activities are wide and varied to ensure that every child who vacations here has a fun-filled and memorable holiday. The facilities are manned by efficient and enthusiastic co-coordinators between the hours of 9:00am to 10:00pm daily. The Nursery, the home away from home for toddlers. Opens between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm, co- coordinators are available to care for the little ones. This age group is further broken down into - under 2 years and 2-3 years. While the babies under 2 years spend most of their day indoors, being pampered by our co-coordinators, the 2 and 3 year olds do organized activities ranging from arts & crafts in the Camp to games on the beach. Sauna Saunas & Steam rooms are located in the Spa Boutique and are a part of the All-Inclusive package Water Park The newly-expanded Pirate's Island Water Park, provides guests with a splash-tactic vacation experience. Guests of all ages will experience a fun and fresh Water Park, featuring nine slides and wet n' wild features for the entire family. The Water Park sits on an expansive 27,000 sq foot area. There are six new children slides, allowing for Beaches youngest guests to slip n' slide their way into a memorable Caribbean vacation. Some of the Water Park features include: Treasure Isle Aqua-Play Area, Kid's Zone, Tons of Slides and the Water Crawl Cargo Net Aqua Play Area. Scuba Diving: ($) Please be advised that guests will be charged additional fees for scuba diving services at all Sandals and Beaches Resorts. Scuba Diving Fees:
• Discover Scuba Diving (Resort Course) $ 80.00 USD per person
• Night Dives: $ 70.00 USD per person
• PADI Scuba Dive Certification Course: $400.00 USD per person Please Note:
• If a guest does both the resort course and the certification, the charges are combined at an additional cost per person. The charge is $400.00 USD per person.
• The resort course is valid for one year at any Sandals or Beaches Resort.
• These fees will be charged at the resort. Additional Information regarding the SCUBA Resort Course:
• For guests who are not certified or would like to scuba for the first time, Sandals/Beaches offer a resort course (a fee applies to guests who require the SCUBA resort course).
• To qualify guests must pass a water skill check, meet medical requirements and fill out a liability release.
• After completing the course, guests will be allowed one tank dive (of approximately 30 feet) per day (subject to availability and weather conditions). Miscellaneous Amenities Scratch DJ Academy are rooms that Beaches built where they teach kids how to scratch (mix music & DJ). These classes are at an additional cost. Please Note: There is no Scratch DJ Academy at Beaches Sandy Bay. Guests booked at Beaches Sandy Bay must utilize the Scratch DJ Academy at Beaches Negril. Medical Services Nurse's Station: Available to guests from 9:00am-11:00pm ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 2 stay free when sharing same room with parent(s), using existing bedding.
• Children 2-15 pay children's rate when sharing same room with parent(s), using existing bedding.
• Deluxe Family Room - 5 persons.
• Premium Family Room - 5 persons.
• Luxury Family Suite - 5 persons.
• Honeymoon Luxury Suite - 5 persons.
• Grande Luxe Oceanview Suite - 5 persons.
• Honeymoon Grande Luxe Oceanview Suite - 5 persons.
• Honeymoon Beach Suite - 4 persons.
• Ocean Front Terrace Suite - 4 persons.
• Honeymoon Ocean Front Terrace Suite - 4 persons. Ocean View One Bedroom Suite - 2 or 5 persons. (**) Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite - 4 persons.
• Owner's Penthouse Oceanview One Bedroom Suite - 5 persons.
Please Note (**): Oceanview One Bedroom Suite in the Chela Bay building is 2 persons only, all others are 5 persons.
Deluxe Family Room, great rooms in the main building which are very similar to Family Suites and Grande Luxe category rooms. Some rooms connect. Located on 3, 4 & 5th floor of the Main Building, facing the south towards the kids' center and mountains. Number of accommodations: 12 Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double) or 2 double beds and 1 double sofa bed.
Premium Family Room, large rooms with limited views of resort's grounds. Some have balconies or patios. Room features a bedroom and a sitting area. Rooms can accommodate a roll away bed. Some rooms have a connecting door. A few rooms are without balconies. Located on the 1st through 4th floors of the Main Building. Most rooms are facing the resort gardens and Venetian Terrace. Number of accommodations: 25 Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed.
Luxury Family Suite, Extraordinarily large rooms on the 1st through 3rd floors of both the East and West Wings. All suites have either patio or balcony. Suites are on two levels, the upper level accommodates a bedroom and is separated from the large living area by a Moorish influenced half wall. Many suites in this category connect. Located on the 5th level of the Chela Bay Building. The view from the suites is of the Venetian Terrace and resort gardens. Number of accommodations: 52 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Luxury Honeymoon Suite, All Suites have either a patio or balcony. Located on the 5th level of the Chela Bay Building. Number of accommodations: 25 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Grande Luxe Ocean View Suite, large rooms with room for a rollaway bed. The living area has a view of the resort grounds and most rooms include an ocean view with a balcony or patio. Rooms in the main building tower are larger, but without a balcony. These rooms boast very large glass fronts to allow for the spectacular view. Many rooms in this category connect. Located in the East and West Wing on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of the Chela Bay Building. Also in the Main building on the 2nd and 5th floors. Views of the ocean, pool and gardens. Number of accommodations: 40 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Honeymoon Grande Luxe Oceanview Suite, Located on the ocean end of the East & West wings on floors 1 through 3 and in the Main building on floors 2 through 5. These large rooms have room for a rollaway bed. The living area has a view of the resort grounds and most include an ocean view with a balcony or patio. Suites in the main building are larger, but without a balcony. These boast large glass fronts to allow for the spectacular view. Many rooms connect. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Honeymoon Beach Suite, Suites on the beach level of Oceanfront Terrace Suites. A few steps from the patio, walk directly onto the beach. Bath features a Roman tub. Living area provides a double pull out sofa. Located on the 1st level of Lanai Block. With a view of the ocean and beach.
• This suite is a Concierge Accommodation (it offers Suite Concierge Service). Number of accommodations: 14 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Oceanfront Terrace Suite, These units formerly called "Lanai" have been enlarged. Outside the room is a new large patio for each suite, beyond is the beach and ocean. Many of these suites have connecting doors. Located on the 2nd & 3rd level of the Lanai Block with a view of the ocean and beach. This suite is a Concierge Accommodation (it offers Suite Concierge Service). Number of accommodations: 44 Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double) or 2 double beds and 1 double sofa bed.
Honeymoon Oceanfront Terrace Suites, Suites gently arched along the rear of the beach. Each room offers a large patio and stunning ocean views plus suite concierge service. Suites are located on the second and third floors of the Lanai building. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double) or 2 double beds and 1 double sofa bed.
One Bedroom Oceanview Suite(*), The One Bedroom Ocean View Suites are located in the main building and have large balconies facing north towards the ocean and overlook the resort's grounds. The one-bedroom suites in the Chela Bay building share an immense deck area with 4 suites. This bedroom has 1 king bed. Views from the deck are of the ocean and the resort gardens. Located on both the 5th floor of the Chela Bay Building and the Main Building. This suite is a Concierge Accommodation (it offers Suite Concierge Service). Number of accommodations: 3 Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double) or 2 double beds and 1 double sofa bed.
Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite, In the Chela Bay Building these one-bedroom suites directly face the ocean and offer daily sunset views from your balcony and views of the resort's beach. One ocean front suite is located directly at beach level with 1 king bed. Walk from your suite's patio directly onto the beach; the perfect suite for the beach lover. Located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the Chela Bay Building. Number of accommodations: 8 Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double) or 2 double beds and 1 double sofa bed.
Owners Penthouse Oceanview One Bedroom Suite(*), Breathtaking panoramas are unmatched in this one-of-a-kind, One Bedroom Suite. Privacy, a massive deck, and views of the ocean, resort grounds and the mountains to the south make this suite a singular delight. There is a bedroom, a parlor and a large dining area with a wet bar and powder room. Located on the 6th floor of the Main Building.
• Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Suite Concierge Program:
• The Suite Concierge Center opens daily with a dedicated Concierge staff to assist with requests including island tours, car rentals and just about anything you need.
• Preferred check-in for all guests booked in concierge accommodations either in the Suite or at the Suite Center including Champagne upon arrival.
• Upgraded amenity kit, personalized welcome letter in room/suite upon arrival and bon voyage gift of a Sandals DVD.
• In-Suite bars with scotch, gin, vodka, rum, beer, red & white wine, champagne and assorted soft drinks.
• Use of his/her plush cloth robes.
• Weekly reception hosted by the concierge personnel.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: television (satellite), ironing board, air conditioning, shower, bathtub, hairdryer, coffee maker, amenity kit, clock radio, telephone, iron, safe, bathroom (private) and refrigerator.
Bedding Please Note:
• Most rooms and suites also have a double pullout sofa and can accommodate one rollaway bed.
• Cribs and rollaways are request only and therefore not guaranteed.
• Rollaways must not surpass the maximum room occupancy.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Adamski's Disco Bar General Opening Hours: 10:00pm-2:00am
Appleton Rum Bar, Adults only
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm
Bayside Bar General Opening Hours: 10:00am-12:00am
Beach Bar General Opening Hours: 11:00am-11:00pm
Piano Bar, Adults only.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-2:00am
Sunset Swim-up Pool Bar General Opening Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm
Bayside Restaurant, The resort's main dining room features buffet style international cuisine, which varies daily. This restaurant offers great indoor and outdoor dining with a spectacular view. Reservations not required. Friday Night features Seafood Gala buffet. Late night snacks from 10:00pm-5:00am nightly serving light buffet, sandwiches and grilled favorites
Dinner Hours: 6:30pm-9:30pm
Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire.
Arizona, Chela Bay Building. Listen to the waves as you dine under the stars. Reservations not required. Closed on Fridays.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire.
Eleanor's, Chela Bay Building. This elegant gourmet restaurant serves fine Caribbean Cuisine and features white gloved service for adults only. Closed on Thursdays.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire.
The Venetian, Main Building. Serving authentic Italian cuisine in a quaint setting which features vaulted ceilings and frescoed walls. Reservation not required. Closed on Tuesdays.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire.
HONEYMOON / ROMANCE PACKAGE 2011-2013 These honeymoon packages allow guests to customize their honeymoon into an unforgettable experience. These packages are at an additional cost.
Booking Dates: 08/10/2011 - 12/31/2013 Travel Dates: 08/10/2011 - 12/31/2013
• Exclusive private transfer from airport with fruit, champagne and chocolate
• Private four-course dinner ocean side for two
• Breakfast in bed for one morning during the stay
• Rose petal bath for two
• Couples champagne massage 50 minutes -"Me and My Honey Journal"- Scrapbook and Honeymoon photo session**
• One complimentary 5 x 7 honeymoon photograph
• Romantic Sunset Cruise (varies by resort)
• Private picnic for two (picnic locations vary by resort)
• Massage lesson at Red Lane Spa
• This package applies to all Sandals & Beaches Resorts except for Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas
• Each resort has a private place for guests to enjoy their picnic, either in the gardens or beach or the Offshore Islands at Sandals Royal Bahamian and Sandals Royal Caribbean (the locations vary by resort) -(**)"Me and My Honey" is a Sandals Scrapbook and will be distributed on-island for guests to receive during their stay
Martha Stewart Wedding Package Information:
• As of 01/01/10, all Sandals and Beaches Resorts will feature Martha Stewart Weddings. Available in six Caribbean-inspired themes, these weddings will leverage Martha Stewart's expertise in wedding planning and Sandals Resorts' reputation as one of the leaders in the luxury resort arena. A la carte items or "finishing touches" such as personalized cake toppers, welcome gifts and candy buffets - will also be available for guests to help make their weddings unforgettable.
All wedding themes include a table for bride and groom plus two guests. Additional tables for guests (up to 8 guests per table) are available at an additional cost.
Please see below for more detailed information on the new wedding themes that are available.
Vision In White Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011
The classic white wedding you've always envisioned takes on a dreamier quality when transported to a lush island setting. Hints of eyelet and lace grace every detail, from the party favors to the desserts. You have the choice of an elegant white cake or cupcakes, both decorated with doily accents. White pillar candles wrapped in eyelet fabric cast a soft, romantic glow over the reception table for an exquisite setting you'll remember for a lifetime.
Flutter of Romance Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011 Create a day filled with joyful romance and a playful spirit when you choose the Flutter of Romance wedding.
• Pretty butterflies add a touch of whimsy to menus and place cards, and they also top the pale pink cake or round mini-cakes for a look that's charming and sweet.
• The bridal bouquet, boutonniere, and centerpieces are made up of rosy pink and red flowers that coordinate beautifully with the rest of the decor.
Seaside Serenade Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011 Capture the romantic spirit of the ocean's sweet, flowing melody with the Seaside Serenade wedding, featuring accents inspired by the sun, sand, and surf of an island oasis. Exchange vows under a bamboo ceremony arch, strung with strands of capiz shells, then enjoy your reception at a beautiful table set with seashell, coral, and sand accents.
• You have the choice of an aqua fondant cake with white coral accents or cupcakes topped with white sugar seashells. Every delightful detail, in white, aqua, and coral, evokes the natural beauty of a seaside celebration.
Chic & Natural Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011
The Chic & Natural wedding imbues your special day with a feeling of serene enchantment. Clean lines and organic elements set a tranquil tone that is modern and full of romantic charm. The ceremony and reception are accented with green cymbidiums, polished black river stones, vibrant green moss, and touches of natural linen. Whether you choose a pale green cake topped with a white camellia or cupcakes topped with small green cymbidiums, the Chic & Natural wedding guarantees you'll start your new life together in style.
Island Paradise Wedding Package 2010-2011 This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/12/2009 - 12/31/2011 Travel Dates: 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2011 The Island Sunset wedding brings the soft, warm colors of a Caribbean summer evening to your celebration. Gorgeous orchids arranged in coral, yellow, and orange reflect the amber hues of a setting sky and evoke a feel of romantic tropical opulence. Lush banana leaves embellish the bamboo ceremony arch, while natural wood trays filled with tropical fruits and bright blooms serve as the centerpieces. The cake (or square mini-cakes) is trimmed with rattan pattern fondant and covered in fresh orchids for a delightfully Caribbean feel.
Beautiful Beginnings Wedding Package 2011-2013 (revised) This is one of the Martha Stewart Wedding Packages.
Booking Dates: 11/23/2011 - 12/31/2013 Travel Dates: 11/23/2011 - 12/31/2013 The Beautiful Beginnings wedding helps you celebrate your special day with elegance and simplicity. It includes a sweet bouquet and boutonniere, as well as a table for four with crisp linens, a lovely centerpiece, and a charming white cake. It's the perfect choice if you're looking for an intimate and memorable occasion.
• Personal pre-planning wedding consultant
• Personal on-resort wedding consultant and dedicated resort wedding team
• Wedding styled by Martha Stewart
• Bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere
• Pre-recorded musical accompaniment
• Marriage Officiant
• Sparkling wine & chilled hors d'oeuvres reception for bride, groom and six guests
• An elegant reception table set for eight with a floral centerpiece
• Two-tiered wedding cake
• Preparation of marriage documents
• Certified marriage certificate
• Wedding gift from Beaches Resorts
• One 5"x7" honeymoon photograph (**)
• Honeymoon dinner for bride and groom at a resort specialty restaurant with white- glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
• Decorated honeymoon room
• Full breakfast-in-bed and mimosas on a morning of guests' choice
• (**) The included 5x7 photograph will now be taken during the honeymoon portion of the couple's stay.
• Wedding date and times still need to be booked directly through the Sandals/Beaches wedding department.
• Any Beautiful Beginnings wedding packages booked for 6 nights or longer at any Sandals or Beaches Resort (in any room category), will be complimentary. The complimentary Beautiful Beginning wedding theme will be subject to government & documentation fees (which varies by destination). Optional Add-ons (finishing touches):
• Add more stylish elements to your wedding with the a la carte options for your ceremony and reception. Choose from many meaningful and beautiful details such as parasols to shield your guests from the sun, a petal-strewn aisle lit by floating candles in large glass hurricanes, a candy buffet where your guests can help themselves to sweet treats, a romantically lit evening on the beach for you and your guests, and our sand unity ceremony. Rates for these add-ons can be provided by the wedding department.
Payment Policies for Weddings and Renewal of Vow Packages:
• A 50% deposit is due at time of booking; balance is due at 60 days.
• Weddings are non-refundable at 45 days prior to arrival.
• Government and administrative fees apply for all wedding packages (effective 11/21/11).
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Tipping: Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club has a "NO TIPPING" policy for all employees.
• Orientation: Twice daily, 10:00am or 5:00pm for all guests.
• Military rates are now available to those who qualify for all Beaches Resorts.
Beaches Weddings For Beaches wedding fees, please note that the government and license fees are not included. Please advise agents to call Beaches for all current fees!
• All wedding arrangements must be made directly with Beaches. Packages are subject to change without prior notice and fees do apply. Contact Beaches for all the up to date information.
Theme Nights Sunday - Tropical Fiesta Monday - International Showcase Tuesday - Family Frenzy Wednesday - Caribbean Pool Party Thursday - Jamaica Day Friday - Star time Showcase Saturday - Island Spice
• Appearing at the Beaches resorts are children's favorite Sesame Street characters. The gang includes Elmo, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, The Count and Bert & Ernie.
• On 08/22/10 Big Bird will also join the gang at Beaches Negril and Beaches Turks & Caicos.
• Some of the available children activities at the resorts include stage shows, weekly parades, character breakfasts and exciting activities throughout the resorts. Activities may vary by resort.
• These activities are all part of the Beaches Resorts Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street and are sure to make each families stay extra special.
• Sesame Street character breakfasts are available on Wednesdays each week.
• Some of the Sesame Street activities are at an additional cost.
Single Parent Features:
• Weekly (Tuesday 6:00pm) "Welcome Cocktail Party" exclusively for Single Parents and their children. Management and FunPals will host the cocktail party. -"Movie Night" (Thursdays) exclusively for children of Single Parents.
• A second cocktail function (Thursdays) for Single Parents only.
SINGLE PARENT FEATURES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
• Guests of Beaches Boscobel are welcome to use the amenities of all our Sandals and Beaches properties in Jamaica, except for Royal Plantation. Beaches guests wishing to visit Sandals must meet the proper thematic requirements. Transportation is available for an additional charge.
• Please be advised that all Beaches resorts will be non-smoking in any enclosed areas.
Examples are bars, restaurants, lobbies, conference facilities, retail facilities and nightclubs. Smoking will be permitted in all open areas and designated rooms.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Boscobel Aerodrome