Couples Resorts offer the ultimate in relaxation and romance and are designed exclusively for couples, cater to romance with an ambiance that ensures the perfect getaway for lovers and offers guests a journey filled with fantasy and adventure. Unsurpassed in its added value, Couples Sans Souci provides off-site excursions, scuba diving and snorkeling, unlimited premium brand liquors, fine dining, 24-hour food service, water skiing, catamaran cruises, tennis instruction, private fitness training and more as part of its all-inclusive package.
- Activities (recreational)
- Banquet Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment (live, nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Food Services (24-hour)
- Golf ($)
- Jacuzzis (4)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Pools (4)
- Spa ($)
- Wedding Services ($)
Tennis Courts: (2) Championship Tennis Courts (lit for night play) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: The resort is not required to have suites available before 4:00pm, but the resort will make every effort to accommodate guests who arrive early. Changing rooms are available for guests' use on early arrivals and late departures.
• All rooms will accommodate adults (18 years of age and older), couples only.
• No singles, triples or children allowed.
2016 Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suites - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Ocean Suites - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Beachfront Suites - 2 adults.
• Penthouse Suites - 2 adults.
• Prime Ministers Penthouse Suite - 4 adults.
• The Hibiscus Cottage - 2 adults.
Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suites, these spacious master bedroom suites have large balconies overlooking the tranquil Caribbean waters. They are furnished with a king sized bed and some have spacious walk in showers. Located in Block D on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd floors, Block E on 1st floor and Block G on 1st, 3rd floors.
One Bedroom Ocean Suites, all of these Mediterranean- style rooms have large master bedrooms, ample separate living rooms, balconies while most rooms have very large balconies, panoramic ocean views. Located in Block D on 1st, 2nd floors, Block E on 2nd floor, Block F on 2nd, 3rd floors and Block G on 1st, 2nd floors.
One Bedroom Beachfront Suites, intimate sitting areas separate from the master bedroom. From either a balcony or patio, all have heavenly ocean front views, Jacuzzi tub, and stand-up shower. Located in Block A and Block B on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
Penthouse Suites, laid before the sparkling blue ocean, these one bedroom suites live up to their reputations -- posh living rooms, bathroom with spacious walk-in shower or bathtub, elegant bed- rooms, king size beds and large balconies with majestic views. Located in Block C on 3rd floor, Block D on 2nd and 3rd floors and Block E on the 3rd floors.
Prime Minister's Penthouse Suite, be the envy of the resort. Located in the picturesque Dahlia block (Suite D13), this luxurious penthouse is defined by sophisticated style and charm and has been the ultimate escape for numerous of Couples Sans Souci's elite clientele over the years. With over 1200 square feet of living decadence, this one bedroom suite is set apart from the others by offering a powder room, a spacious walk-in shower and a Jacuzzi tub for two. Relax on a large Verandah with a spectacular vista overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea.
The Hibiscus Cottage, nestled behind a sculpted hedge of Bougainvillea and situated cliff side overlooking the Caribbean Sea, The Hibiscus Cottage is the ultimate secluded hideaway. This one-of-a-kind accommodation features a private outdoor Jacuzzi, spacious living room, large master bedroom and a bathroom suite with spacious walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub for two. There is even a separate room which may be used for private en-suite massage treatments if desired.
• All Couples Resorts have king beds only.
• Rollaways and double beds are not available, so they cannot be requested.
All accommodations include: iron, ironing board, safe deposit box (digital), tea kettle (electric), hairdryer, air conditioning, bathrobes, bathroom (marble), coffee maker and television (remote controlled, cable).
Mini-bar stocked with cold beverages
Room Service In suite dining is available from 6:00am-11:00pm. Afterward, the Bella Vista beach grill is open until 6:00am.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Beach Grill & Grille, BEACH GRILL & GRILLE (Lunch & snacks daily), Casual beachside restaurant. Features burgers, salads, and Jamaican specialties. In the evening, becomes Bella Vista. No reservations required.
Bella Vista, (Dinner, five nights per week), Casual beachside restaurant. Jamaican restaurant in evening. No reservations required.
Casanova, (Dinner only, six nights per week). Serving gourmet Italian fare, a la carte. Inside or outside dining. Reservations required. (**Please see the dress code information listed below).
Palazzina, (Breakfast and lunch daily; dinner five nights per week). Hearty bistro fare from around the world is featured here in a festive sea breeze setting. Inside or outside dining. Breakfast and lunch buffet. Dinner a la carte. Reservations required for dinner only.
Dress Code In the restaurants, shoes are worn and bathing suits are covered, except the Beach Bar and Grille. For dinner, gentlemen shall wear shirts with collars and short or long sleeves (no tee shirts or tanks tops), slacks or tailored Bermuda-length shorts; women shall wear dresses, skirts, slacks, culottes or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no "short shorts" or cutoffs). No jeans for men or women in the evening dining inside at the Palazzina or Casanova restaurants.
The dress code reflects casual elegance such as dress slacks and elegant button front shirts (long and short sleeves). Jeans, flip-flops, shorts, t-shirts and open toe shoes will not be accepted.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 01/01/2015 - 12/25/2016 Travel Dates: 12/26/2015 - 12/25/2016
• Beachfront location (Resort is located on the beach, accommodation views varies)
• Caribbean decor rooms with air conditioning, ipod docking stations, nightly turn down service and safety deposit box
• Taxes, tips or other hotel fees
• Exclusive "Couples Resorts" airport arrival lounge with refreshing beverage and restrooms
• Round trip transfers to and from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
• Unlimited golf greens fees and transportation (cart & caddy not included) at a select course
• Scuba resort course and one dive
• Watersports and activities such as scuba, snorkeling, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, water-skiing, glass bottom boat, pool volleyball
• Swim-up pool bars
• Gourmet dining and no surcharges, featuring lobster night (July 1 - March 31)
• Premium brand liquors
• Fitness classes and tennis instruction and equipment
• Shopping shuttle
• Trip to Margaritaville
• Wi-Fi and Internet cafes
• Day and evening activities (for example crafts, cooking and dance classes)
• Evening entertainment from local new and well-known talent
• Honeymoon gift featuring sparkling wine and 30 minute his/hers massage
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2016 Bonus Features:
• Shuttle to Margaritaville
• Shopping shuttle to Ocho Rios
• Free internet access (designated computers for guests use and Wi-Fi in selected areas)
• Dunn's River Falls Tour
• Scuba Diving including Resort Training Course
• Unlimited Golf (greens fees and transfers) at Upton Country Club
• Similar to Couples Swept Away, the hotel will continue to accept singles and non-couples at Couples Sans Souci. As the brand becomes more known as part of Couples Resorts, these requests will diminish as they have at Couples Swept Away.
• Sunset Beach is now Au Natural 8am to 5pm. The beach will then be open to all guests for sunset watching.
• Couples Sans Souci now includes Dunn's River Falls, Ocho Rios Shopping and Shuttle to Margaritaville.
Honeymoon Bonus 2016:
• Guests staying at any of the Couples Resorts for their honeymoon will receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a 25-minute (his and hers) couples massage.
• A 6-night minimum stay is required.
• Proof of recent marriage within past 30 days is required.
Couple's Day Passes Couples Resorts do not have exchange privileges between their resorts. In order to accommodate guests, they do offer day passes to the other resorts (see pass costs, listed below). Transportation to the other resorts is not included and is at an additional cost to the guests.
Day Pass Costs and Hours:
• Wedding Ceremony Only Pass: $50.00 per person.
• Half day pass (10:00am-6:00pm) or Evening Pass (6:00pm-1:00am): $100.00 per person.
• Full day pass (10:00am - 11:30pm): $200.00 per person.
*These day pass costs are subject to change.
Day passes for friends/family are limited and subject to availability. Please ask for details if interested.
Romance Rewards Exchange Information:
• Guests who are part of the Romance Rewards Program will receive one complimentary Trading Places Pass for one day/exchange (10am-4pm) with a Couples Resort in the same town, subject to availability. A reservation is required 24 hours in advance.
• Guests must join the Romance Rewards (Repeat Guest Program) to receive the one complimentary Trading Places Pass.