Choose Franklyn D. Resort & Spa for an incomparable, all- inclusive holiday at one of Jamaica's finest, all suite family resorts. Small and intimate, with a staff guest ratio close to 1:1, with one of the best Vacation Nanny services anywhere (each family is assigned their own Vacation Nanny to care for the kids so Mom and Dad can enjoy their vacation too), with superb Continental, Italian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, including all the activities and amenities that you would expect to find only at larger hotels - from sports to spa, shops to scuba, you will enjoy a level of caring found at no other resort in the world. You will love that your kids are so busy and having such a good time. You will relax knowing that everything is taken care of. They look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Bars (3)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Children's Playground
- Concierge Services
- Conference Center
- Cyber Cafe
- Gift Shop ($)
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Jacuzzi (10-person)
- Pools (freshwater) (3)
- Restaurants (4)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Tennis Courts (day/night)
- Tour Desk ($)
• Watersports including: snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, all with instructions and equipment. -100 foot Water Slide and Activities Pool.
• All levels of Scuba diving and instruction are available at an additional cost. Game Room Pool, Ping Pong and Foosball tables. Miscellaneous Amenities
• Art & Crafts Shop -Shopping Tour to Ocho Rios
• Coordinators -Complimentary WiFi Access (property wide).
• Main Bar/Piano Lounge
• Vacation Nanny Spa: ($) The Seagrape Spa Right on the oceanfront with 3 new Seaside Spa Treatment Rooms, offering distinctive spa treatments including Asian and European techniques, combined with natural Jamaican spices, fruits and minerals. A professional team pampers you with calming hands and restores your entire being back to its natural balance. Truly re-energizing and invigorating, these exotic spa treatments by the Caribbean Sea will be a most memorable and truly once in a lifetime experience. Children's Facilities
• Kiddie Center -Toddler/Infant play area
• Kiddie Slide Pool -Children's track for use with in-heel skates
• Infant Pool -Pre-Teens and Teens Centers Disco
• Family Bank (exchange)
• Exchange Bureau (Open 24/7 at the Front Desk) Land Sports Volleyball, pool and beach games. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 6 years old will stay, play and eat free of charge.
• Children are charged according to their ages, the age breaks are 6-15 years old (children) and 16-19 (teens).
2016 Garden/Pool View Junior Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Garden/Pool View Jr 2-Bedroom Ste - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Garden/Pool View 1-Bedroom Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Garden/Pool View 2-Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 4 adults and 3 children.
• Beachfront Junior 2-Bedroom Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 2 children.
• Beachfront 2-Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 4 adults and 3 children.
• Beachfront 3-Bedroom Suite - 6 adults or 6 adults and 3 children.
• Garden/Pool View Junior Suite - 1 adult and 2 children.
• Garden/Pool View Jr 2-Bedroom Ste - 3 adults and 2 children.
• Garden/Pool View 1-Bedroom Suite - 1 adult and 2 children.
• Garden/Pool View 2-Bedroom Suite - the minimum adults allowed are 3.
• Beachfront Junior 2-Bedroom Suite - 3 adults and 2 children.
• Beachfront 2-Bedroom Suite - the minimum adults allowed are 3.
• Beachfront 3-Bedroom Suite - the minimum adults allowed are 5.
Key: Jr = Junior & Ste = Suite
Garden / Pool View Junior Suite, these accommodations offer private air-conditioned bedroom with one king-sized bed, one single bed, one bathroom, a small sitting area in bedroom, safe, satellite television, iPod® dock, DVD player (upon request), free Wi-Fi, iron & iron board and phone. It also offers a small kitchenette (with coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator filled with some family favorites) and a private balcony or terrace with a garden or pool view. A crib is also available at no extra charge (upon request).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Garden / Pool View Junior Two Bedroom Suite, these accommodations offer private air-conditioned bedroom with one king-sized bed, two single beds, two bathrooms, a small sitting area in bedroom, safe, satellite television, iPod® dock, DVD player (upon request), free Wi-Fi, iron & iron board and phone. It also offers a small kitchenette (with coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator filled with some family favorites) and a private balcony or terrace with a garden or pool view. A crib is also available at no extra charge (upon request).
Garden Pool View One Bedroom Suite, Private air conditioned bedroom with one king-sized bed or two twin-sized beds and bathroom. Separate living room with day-bed, dining room, ceiling fan, satellite TV, iPod dock, DVD player, free wireless access and phone. Iron & iron board. Kitchen with coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator filled with family favorites. Private balcony or terrace, most with an ocean view. Rollaway bed and crib available at no extra charge. Up to 540 square feet.
• View: Garden or Pool.
Garden Pool View Two Bedroom Suite, private air conditioned master bedroom, complete with a king- sized bed, and full bathroom with shower & bathtub.
• The second private bedroom is also air-conditioned with a king bed and a full bathroom with shower and bathtub. Separate living room with day-bed, dining room, ceiling fan, satellite TV, iPod dock, DVD player, telephone and free Wireless access.
• Iron, iron board and hair dryer. Rollaway bed and crib at no extra charge. Kitchen with coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator filled with family favorites. Balcony or patio, most with a view of the ocean. Up to 1,080 square feet.
• View: Garden or Pool.
Beachfront Junior Two Bedroom Suite(*), Private air-conditioned bedroom with two king-size beds and two bathrooms. Small sitting area in bedroom, safe, satellite television, iPod dock, DVD player, free wireless access and phone. Iron and iron board. Small Kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator filled with family favorites. Two private balconies or terrace, with a beach view. Crib available at no extra charge.
Beachfront Two Bedroom Suite, Spacious 1080 square feet Two Bedroom Suite overlooking the ocean, with air conditioned bedrooms - master with one king bed and second bedroom two twin sized beds, decorated in tropical furnishings, living room and dining room areas, kitchen television (cable), 2 bathrooms, MP3 Docking Stations, DVD Players, in-room safe and private patio or balcony. Great for larger families.
Beachfront Three Bedroom Suite(*), Spacious 2000 square feet Three Bedroom Suite overlooking the ocean, with air conditioned bedrooms - master with one king bed and second and third bedroom two twin sized beds or king sized beds, decorated in tropical furnishings, living room and dining room areas, kitchen, television (cable), 3 bathrooms, MP3 Docking Stations, DVD Players, in-room safe and private patio or balcony.
Suite Amenities include: Vacation nanny for each family, private air conditioned bedrooms, ceiling fans, IPOD Docking Stations, DVD Players, microwaves, in-room safes, bathroom amenities, iron and ironing board, hairdryers. Cribs and rollaways available.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: housekeeping, heating (central), ironing board, microwave, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), telephone, television, DVD player, air conditioning, alarm clock, bath amenities, ceiling fan, crib (on request), hairdryer and iron.
• Vacation nanny for each family
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Kidz Buffet, After an energetic and active day in the sea and sun, kids can expect a great spread at the Kidz Buffet. A well-balanced buffet-style meal is served on tables just the right height. The menu is specially planned to suit little palates: spaghetti and meatballs, macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, fish fingers, soups, a selection of healthy salads, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers are some of the specialties. Fruits, juices, milk, the popular non-alcoholic Daiquiris, chocolate milk, ice cream and after-dinner dessert treats are also available. After dinner there is Ping Pong, Pool, and foosball to keep the kids entertained until the Kiddies Disco opens at 7:30pm.
General Opening Hours: Open 5:30pm until 7:30pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Overproof Restaurant, FDR'S newest Restaurant, right on the beach serves authentic Jamaican cuisine. Opens on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
• Guests enjoy dishes such as escoveitched and steamed fish, curried goat, oxtail and beans, brown stewed pork - all served with a choice of sides such as ripe plantains, bammies, festivals and rice and peas. Adults only.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:30pm until 9:30pm.
The Pier Restaurant, The Italian fare is as delightful as the scenery. Dining at this adults-only, a-la-carte restaurant, is in a romantic atmosphere by the Caribbean Sea. Service is exceptional and parents will delight in the delectable Italian cuisine. There are elaborate antipasto displays including offerings of squid, a choice of salads, soups, great pasta and entrees and tempting desserts and cheeses. The restaurant is open for dinner on Sundays only.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:30pm until 9:30pm.
The Sea Cotton Tree Grill, This restaurant serves favorites such as jerked pork and chicken, spicy Jamaican patties, hot dogs, burgers and French fries.
General Opening Hours: Open 11:00am to 12:00am midnight.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
The Verandah, Situated on the boardwalk over the ocean, the Verandah Restaurant serves International cuisine in a family atmosphere.
• Breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style. A la carte dinners are served 5 nights per week with sumptuous buffets on 2 nights including the Beach Buffet night where you dine on the shore by torch- light and the famous Saturday Jamaican Buffet night. Fresh papaya, mangoes in season, colorful garden salads, succulent steaks, a variety of pasta dishes and indigenous Jamaican food are prepared just for you.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 12/01/2014 - 01/05/2017 Travel Dates: 01/06/2016 - 01/05/2017
• A fully trained vacation nanny, assigned exclusively to each family for the duration of the stay at no charge.
• Three meals daily (with a special children's buffet every evening) with a choice of 4 restaurants: The Verandah, The Pier Restaurant (Italian), Overproof (Jamaican), Sea Cotton Tree Beach Grill
• All beer and premium bar drinks
• Use of all sports facilities
• A 100' Waterslide
• Pool activities and water aerobics
• Equipment and instruction for snorkeling and kayaking
• Pool and beach volleyball
• Use of fitness center/gym
• Sports activities: soccer lessons, basketball, line fishing, cycling and tennis (day & night)
• Pre-teens and teens center including game room equipped with X-Box 360, WII's, ping- pong and billiard tables
• Marshmallow roasts
• Free Wi-Fi
• Family-fun day picnics
• Glass bottom boat ride
• Dancing, live entertainment and karaoke
• Shopping tour to Ocho Rios
• Gratuities, airport transfers (from the Sangster's Montego Bay Airport) and all hotel taxes
• Yellow Bird Kids' Club featuring: arts & crafts activities, Xbox, WII's, picnics, theme parties, fashion shows, kids cooking class, scavenger hunts, special occasion activities like tie-dye, seashell hunts, beach games and lots more...
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Scuba Diving (offered on property)
• Golf (nearby)
• Spa (offered on property)
• Tours such as: Dolphin Cove, Dunn's River Falls, ATV rides and Chukka Cove Tours.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Your vacation nanny is assigned to your family from 9:00am-4:40pm. She is available for baby sitting afterwards at a nominal fee per hour, which is payable directly to her.