Distance from Hotel to Town, 6 miles (10 kms). Distance from Hotel to Airport, 11 miles (18 kms).
The Krystal Cancun hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to some of the most popular malls, an endless variety of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and the convention center. The hotel consists of 453 rooms and luxury suites perfectly positioned on the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean and surrounded by the impressive development of the Nichupte Lagoon.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (4)
- Business Center
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Guest Services
- Health Club
- Laundry Service ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Restaurants (3)
- Travel Agency ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Deluxe - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Romantic - 2 adults. Club Krystal - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Family Suite - 2 adults and 4 children or 3 adults and 3 children.
Deluxe, Located in tower A, 1st to 8th floors, 365 square feet with boulevard view. All rooms have panoramic sliding windows. None of the rooms have a balcony.
• Standard sized bathrooms with bathtub and shower, template glass door in the shower. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Boulevard.
Deluxe Oceanview, Located in the tower, 1st to 8th floors, 365 square feet with partial ocean view or boulevard view. All rooms have panoramic sliding windows. None of the rooms have a balcony. Standard sized bathrooms with bathtub and shower, template glass door in the shower. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Romantic Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Krystal Club, 345 square feet with balcony. These rooms are located in the new tower with 30 connecting rooms. All rooms with balcony and panoramic ocean view. Bathrooms have chrome accessories, special amenities, rain shower, humid area and travertine marble. Special amenities are bath amenities, wireless internet access, free entrance to the gym, 20% discount on massages, 15% discount at Hacienda el Mortero Restaurant. None of these rooms are for the handicapped.
Krystal Club Services:
• Private check in and check out.
• A welcome drink coupon on arrival.
• Continental breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am
• Coffee and tea all day long.
• A cocktail with hors d'oeuvres and domestic wine (red and white) and soft drinks from 6:00pm to 7:00pm served at the Club Lounge.
• Color television with remote control with cable channels.
• Cocktails and drinks during the day are available, with charge to your room. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Family Suite, Guaranteed connecting rooms Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 double beds. View: Boulevard or Ocean.
All accommodations include: safe (electronic), telephone (direct dial), television (cable), adjoining rooms (available upon request), room service (limited), mini-bar (fully stocked): ($), non-smoking accommodations (available on request), purified water and air conditioning.
Bathroom Either a shower/bathtub combination or rain shower only.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bulldog Disco, Backed by the experience of the world famous Bulldog in Mexico City, the hotel offers a place where the latest technology in audio and lighting systems, lasers, special effects, live shows and staff entertainment are featured. Every night, Bulldog will surprise guests with innovative shows and the latest music such as rock, hip hop, pop, alternative, salsa and the international top 10. Guests will be entertained nightly from 10:00pm until sunrise. And to top it off, an exotic "Rock & Roll Jacuzzi" will be available to the more untamed clientele.
Aquamarina Restaurant, Breakfast buffet daily.
Cuisine: International, Local.
El Mortero(*) Cuisine: Mexican.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:30pm until 12:00 midnight. General Opening Days: Open daily.
Dress Code: Casual.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Las Velas, Lunch daily
ALL INCLUSIVE 2012
Booking Dates: 04/20/2011 - 12/21/2012 Travel Dates: 12/22/2011 - 12/21/2012
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Dinner at the specialty restaurant El Mortero once per 3 night stay, with house wine by the glass. Surcharge for fine cuts, shrimps, and lobster. Reservation required.
• Domestic and international drinks during bar operational hours.
• Snacks from 12:00pm to 5:00pm by the pool area
• Dine out Discover Cancun Program. Dinner at any of the preferred restaurants according to dine out program. Coupons must be requested at front desk. Tips, transportation and drinks not included. -$10.00 USD off in Open Bar at Bulldog disco by presenting the All Inclusive bracelet. Restrictions may apply to private events.
• Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala dinner is not included. A surcharge may apply.
• Room service 24 hours (light snacks from 11:00pm to 6:00am).
• Bottles of water in the room (restocked once daily)
• Kid's Club. Let the kids "Hippo" and its Krystal Kamp program with video games, handcrafts, activities and more.
• Daily activities and a a different entertainment activity every night (seasonal)
• Non motorized watersports available at the hotel's marina by presenting the All Inclusive bracelet
• Free use of the gym -20% off on massages (not combinable with other promotions)
• All tips and taxes included
• All Inclusive is not applicable in minibar.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Honeymooner will receive, on arrival, a bottle of domestic sparkling wine and a wedding cake for two.
• Must provide proof of marriage at check in.
• Travel Dates: 12/22/2011 - 12/21/2012
• Optional gratuities like bellman and maids are paid directly to hotel by clients upon check-out.