Distance from hotel to town, 7 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 30 minutes.
Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kid's Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games. They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool.
The Oasis Palm is a resort that offers family friendly fun in a fantastic location. Located at the entrance of the Hotel Zone, it is an all-inclusive beachfront resort where ample spaces of relaxation and diversion will provide maximum enjoyment for a family vacation. This resort features exciting amenities, many activities for all ages, exceptional cuisine, and much more.
Oasis Palm with its pyramidal structure provides splendid views of the Caribbean Sea or the Nichupte Lagoon. The resort features 470 rooms decorated in modern Mexican style with individual controlled air conditioning, private bath, spa quality amenities, complimentary toiletries, one king size bed or two double beds, cable TV with Pay-Per-View service, WIFI access ($), direct dial telephone ($), a safe deposit box($), and daily housekeeping.
Focusing on the family, this resort offers rooms for up to five guests. The stellar new "Kid's Club" offers a secure environment for the children with a fully supervised staff and numerous activity rooms and a kid's only pool with water slides. The animation team provides activities for all ages to entertain during the day, and exciting live entertainment at night.
Take advantage of our exclusive Runaway Program, and visit all of the other Oasis properties without charge, and have access to the included restaurants, bars and facilities.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
- Bars (6)
- Car Rental ($)
- Chaise Lounges
- Children's Club
- Convenience Store
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Service
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (5)
- Spa ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized, nearby) ($)
Children's Camp: ($) Overnight Kid's Camp ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2016 Standard - 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 child or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children. Oceanview - 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 child or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children. Family Room - 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 child or 3 adults with 2 children or 2 adults with 3 children.
Standard, Rooms are located throughout the two buildings of Oasis Palm and provide a variety of views of the ocean to relaxing sunset views of the Nichupte lagoon (upon availability). All rooms are air conditioned with private bath, cable TV, alarm clock, direct dial telephone ($), safe deposit box ($), WiFi ($), hair dryer, radio alarm clock and amenities.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Oceanview, Rooms are located throughout the two buildings of Oasis Palm and offer a splendid view of the Caribbean Sea. All rooms are air conditioned with private bath, cable TV, alarm clock, direct dial telephone ($), safe deposit box ($), WiFi ($), hair dryer, radio alarm clock and amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Family Room, Rooms are located within the main pyramid structure and allow a splendid view of the Caribbean Sea or lagoon (upon availability). The Family Room has two connecting rooms with full amenities in both rooms. One room is designed with the kids in mind featuring a jungle or "under the sea" theme throughout. All rooms are located on the corners with extended balconies and are air conditioned with private baths, two TVs, alarm clock, direct dial telephone ($), safe deposit box ($), WiFi ($), hair dryer, radio alarm clock and amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: telephone (direct dial), , safe deposit box:
• ($), bathroom (private), hairdryer and air conditioning.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Disco Bar, Indoor bar
Isla Mujeres, Outdoor bar
La Bamba Bar, Outdoor bar
La Cantina, Indoor bar
Rincon Del Cafe, Indoor bar
Sushi Bar, Outdoor bar
Swim-up Bar, Outdoor bar
Terraza Cantina, Outdoor bar
Dos Lunas, Italian corner, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Indoor and outdoor seating.
Dress Code: Casual.
Isla Mujeres, Snacks, open for lunch, outdoors.
La Bamba(*), Veracruz seafood, open for lunch and dinner.
Dress Code: Casual.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
La Cantina, Mexican tapas, serves lunch and dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Dress Code: Casual.
Sushi Bar, Mexican sushi fusion, open for lunch, outdoors
Dress Code: Casual.
Xtabentun, Buffet & Yucatan corner, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Dress Code: Casual.
HONEYMOON/ANNIVERSARY PROGRAM 2015-2016
Booking Dates: 05/13/2015 - 12/23/2016 Travel Dates: 12/24/2015 - 12/23/2016
• Priority check in through the Oasis Plus Desk
• Tropical welcome cocktail
• Complimentary use of a Smart Car (insurance is mandatory and is not included)
• Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in.
• A fruit basket and bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
• King size bed (subject to availability at time of check in).
• Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
Package Minimum Stay: 5
• Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package
• Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage.
• Anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Kid's Club & Water Park Club Facilities are open daily from 8:00am-7:00pm.
Kids Club: For kids 3-12 years of age available from 9:00am to 5:00pm with lunch break between 1:00pm-2:30pm when kids have the opportunity of enjoying lunch with their parents.
Overnight Camp: The fully trained staff will make sure kids participating in the over night camp have a great time while their parents go out for the night. Available to kids from 7-13 years of age. Reservation required 24 hours in advance.
• Hours: Saturday Only: 6:30pm-8:00am the next morning.
• Additional charge per kid applies for this camp.
• Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at all Oasis properties on a year round basis.
• As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth Groups (not applicable to family travel).
• Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
• Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (cash only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable. Operator is obligated to inform all Students/Youths of this charge.
• Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e.
• parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
• Minimum age requirement for hotel check in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
• Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1 to 19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
• Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
• Student/Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check in.
Grand Mexican Experience: Let's Celebrate Mexico
• Traditional Mexican Cuisine: Careyes Restaurant, Aires Del Norte, Los Agaves, Yucatan Corner at Xtabentun restaurant, La Bamba.
• Authentic Cantina: Mexican tequilas & Mexican dishes
• Tequila Lounge: Tequila tasting
• Mexican Wines: Tastings and for sale
• Live the folklore of our country through its music and dances
• Prehispanic and Mexican shows
• Live handcraft craftsmen
• Join our Mexican traditions!
Family Program 2016 Travel Dates: 12/24/2015 - 12/23/2016
• Children 3-12 years of age will stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with 2 paying adults (Maximum 2 kids per room, using existing bedding. Rollaway or crib subject to availability.)
• The Ultimate Kid's Club and all daytime activities are included at this resort.
• Proper ID (passport) for age verification upon check in is required.
• Without proper ID/age requirement the hotel will apply full extra passengers fees at current rate.
Oasis Runaway Program Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an all inclusive basis will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. Guests of The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will have full access to all properties and amenities of all Oasis resorts. Guests staying at a Grand or SENS property will be able to visit any other property as described above excluding The Pyramid at Grand Oasis. Guests at an Oasis property will only have access to Oasis category amenities at other properties, without charge. Fee may apply to some Live Entertainment.
In an effort to maximize comfort for our guests participating in the Oasis Runaway program, a visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, available at all Oasis resorts, is required to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other Oasis participating resort. Staff will need to know visiting date, estimated time of arrival and resort they are planning to visit. Staff will place a courtesy call in advance on their behalf. Cost of transportation not included. Black out dates may apply.
• Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis from 02/16/16-04/02/16.
Inclusions are subject to change.