Distance from hotel to town, 12 miles (19 kms). Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 9 miles (15 kms).
Experience the beauty and perfection of this Caribbean resort. Nestled between the Mexican Caribbean and Nichupte Lagoon on Cancun Island. The resort offers pristine beaches, majestic lagoon sunsets and spectacular ocean views. Just 20 minutes from downtown Cancun City.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services
- Bar (swim-up)
- Business Center
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center
- Health Spa
- Laundry Service
- Physician ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Shops ($)
- Steam Room
- Tennis Courts
- Water Aerobics ($)
- Water Polo
Spa 3,300 square foot full service spa with gym Golf (nearby): ($) 1/4 mile away ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
2016 Lagoon View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Villa Room* - 8 adults.
*Minimum occupancy is 4 guests.
Lagoonview, rooms offer 411 square feet of contemporary island dcor and include one king bed or two double beds and marble floors. All rooms have a spacious balcony with built-in lounge benches with cushions and throw pillows to enjoy the panoramic views of the lagoon or lush gardens.
• Number of accommodations: 10
Oceanview, Rooms with 411 square feet of sophistication and comfort all wrapped up in broad, tranquil views of the Caribbean Ocean offer one king or two double beds and marble floors. All rooms have a spacious balcony with built-in lounge benches, cushions and throw pillows to enjoy the panoramic views.
• Number of accommodations: 10 View: Ocean.
Junior Suite, 595 square feet rooms with elegant contemporary decor, including dark woods and Italian marble floor.
• Wi-Fi access/high-speed internet available. Flat screen television and DVD player. Luxurious Italian marble full bathroom with a floor-to-ceiling mirror and hair dryer.
• Large living area features wet bar and sofa bed. Spacious furnished balcony with ocean view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Villa Room, TBA
• Changing rooms are available for guests use on early arrivals and late departures.
All accommodations include: mirror (make-up), rollaway bed (on request):
• ($), room service (24-hour), safe deposit box, servi-bar, telephone, ironing board, air conditioning, bathtub/shower combination, coffee maker, crib (on request): ($), hairdryer, iron and television.
Miscellaneous Amenities Accommodations decorated with marble floors and bathroom with regional wood.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Kuku's Jacuzzi Beach Bar, Located on the beach, this newly renovated bar resembles an exotic rain forest in a Mayan paradise.
Lobby Bar, Late night snacks
General Opening Hours: 10:00pm-1:00am
Pool Bar & Grill, Snacks and grilled specialties
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-5:00pm
Tacos Grill, Real traditional tacos
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Da Vinci, Gourmet Italian cuisine set in an intimate setting with replicas of the master's inventions and artwork. Featuring an excellent wine cellar. This restaurant is for adults 18 years and older only.
• Dress code for ladies: Short or long dresses, dress pants, skirts, blouses (Shorts, casual or beach sandals, flip flops are not allowed).
• Dress code for gentlemen: Dress pants, short or long sleeve shirts, closed shoes (Jeans, sandals, tennis shoes, t-shirts, polo shirts are not allowed).
General Opening Hours: Dinner only.
• Dinner Hours: 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Dress Code: Elegant.
La Paloma, International breakfast buffet, brunch/lunch buffet and theme nights for dinner.
Breakfast Hours: 6:30am-11:00am Lunch Hours: 12noon-4:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dress Code: Informal.
La Trattoria Cuisine: Italian.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Pina Colada Beachfront Restaurant, Fresh and healthy breakfast buffet and seafood specialties for lunch.
Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-11:00am Lunch Hours: 12noon-5:00pm
Restaurant Deva, Indonesian/Asian gourmet
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Sushi Bar, Sushi, sashimi and Japanese fusion
General Opening Hours: 12noon-5:00pm
Viva Mexico, Tacos, burgers and hot dogs for lunch. Real traditional tacos for dinner.
Lunch Hours: 12noon-5:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
• Mexican Fiesta with live show
• Oriental night with live show
• Night of the Chef with live show
• Italian Night with Karaoke
• Caribbean Night with live show
• Arabic/Mediterranean Night with live show
• BBQ night followed by open-air movie night
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 08/07/2015 - 12/22/2016 Travel Dates: 12/21/2015 - 12/22/2016
• Luxurious air conditioned accommodations in chosen category
• Omni dining experience: Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, buffet and a la carte dining, theme dinners, 24 hour room service (Delivery room service fee applies)
• Unlimited beverages by the glass in all bars at the hotel (domestic)
• In room minibar stocked with beer, soda, bottled water and juice, refreshed once a day
• Omni Kid's Club 5 through 12 years old
• Non-motorized watersports at nearby "Aquaworld" marina
• Daytime tennis and basketball facilities
• Gymnasium entrance with Steambath
• All hotel taxes & service charges
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• One mile from the property is a watersports shop poolside, with jet skis, boogie boards, snorkeling equipment for rental it's located at the pier on Lagoon Marina Aquaworld. Varied distances to full service marinas offering jet skis, speed boats, waterskiing, snorkeling, diving, big game fishing, windsurfing and sailing schools and rentals.
• Guests are responsible for bellman and maid gratuities.
No Cash Policy:
• Guests will be required to leave either a credit card or cash deposit for incidental charges. The Outlets at the resort will not accept cash payment for services.
• Cash may only be used upon check-out to settle the guests bill.