Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 7 miles (11 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 12 miles (19 kms).
Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Center
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Luggage Storage
- Massage Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pools (freshwater) (5)
- Shops ($)
Cribs (on Request): ($) Subject to availability ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• EP Children's age break is 17 years old.
AI Children's age break is 11 years old.
2016 Deluxe Lagoonview - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanview - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Beach Club Lagoonview - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Beach Club Oceanview - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
2017 The 2017 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2016 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Deluxe Lagoon View, With panoramic views of the sparkling Nichupte Lagoon. Contemporary design with Mexican-style accents and a separate sitting area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Ocean View, With panoramic views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Contemporary design with Mexican-style accents and a separate sitting area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Junior Suite, Experience loft like living in a gorgeous tropical setting with a Junior Suite. These studio suites feature a generous living room area and many with a private terrace or balcony. Centrally located in the resort's main building complex, they're a perfect retreat for stretching out in privacy while you save that Heavenly Bed for sleeping.
Sunshine and fresh air from the private terrace or balcony flow freely throughout the suite's open living and sleeping areas, highlighting the contemporary Mexican design. Stylish and comfortable modern furniture is punctuated by bursts of the bright colors and rich textures typical of Mexico. The living space provides plenty of seating for enjoying the sleek flat screen LCD television with full satellite programming. Or kick back with a treat from the minibar and your laptop to surf the internet with our high speed internet access.
When it's time to turn in, play some soothing music on the bedside CD clock radio and sink blissfully into the Westin Heavenly Bed. In the morning, refresh and renew in the Heavenly Bath, with its separate tub and customizable shower, plush bathrobes and delightful bath amenities. Other perks include air conditioning, direct dial telephone and all the other comforts and conveniences of our standard amenities. 617 to 702 square feet (57 to 65 square meters).
• View: Lagoon or Sea.
Royal Beach Club Lagoonview Number of accommodations: 7 View: Lagoon. Accommodation amenities include: balcony (private).
Royal Beach Club Oceanview Number of accommodations: 7 View: Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: balcony (private).
Royal Beach Club Inclusions
• Continental breakfast -2 hour cocktail with canapes and house beers, wine and soft drinks which are served at the Royal Beach Club Lounge.
All accommodations include: bath amenities, radio, crib (on request):
• ($), iron (on request), air conditioning, rollaway beds (not available), bathtub, television, , ironing board (on request), alarm clock, servi-bar, ceiling fan, turndown service (nightly), hairdryer and shower.
Amenityname - Available at parents request: bottle warmers, bed rails, potty seats, night lights and high chairs.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Brisa/breeze, Located by the main pool, Brisa/Breeze is a perfect spot to relax and enjoy the Caribbean Sea. A wide variety of cocktails and snacks are available, with service to the pool and to a relaxation area.
Sea And Stones, Located beside the beach under a Traditional Palapa, Sea and Stones offers an unmatched view of Cancun and the ocean.
• Its unique concept allows guests to cook items to their desire on hot stones. Beverage specialties include sangrias and local cocktails. Meal plans are offered. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Sunset Bar And Grill, Light snacks and fresh seafood are the perfect complement to your favorite tropical drink, served right on the beach.
The Place Bar And Lounge, A favorite gathering place to relax and enjoy the views of the Caribbean Sea. Dine on the terrace, complete with oceanviews, or in the modern lounge and savor the gourmet appetizers, signature martinis, and wide selection of tequila.
Arrecifes, In an elegant yet cozy setting warmed with decorative accents of wood, Arrecifes serves modern contemporary cuisine with an exotic flair. The inspired menu features grilled specialties, plenty of seafood, and a wide selection of international and domestic wines.
• Experience the finest dining at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun, paired with lovely views of the Caribbean Sea, either indoors or out on the restaurant terrace.
Cuisine: International, Mexican.
El Palmar, sample from the menu while you relax poolside.
HONEYMOON PROGRAM 2015-2016
Booking Dates: 06/25/2013 - 12/16/2016 Travel Dates: 01/05/2016 - 12/16/2016
• Upgrade to ocean view, subject to room availability at time of making the reservation
• A bottle of domestic wine in the room upon arrival
• This package is complimentary.
• Proof of marriage to be shown upon arrival.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Westins Kids Club
• This program applies to kids 4 to 12 years old traveling with their parents. Reservation card personalized with child's name. A Westin Kids Club sports bottle or sippy cup upon check in which can be filled with complimentary beverages when dining with parents. Personalized welcome letter from General Manager. Special menus for kids.
• Daily program which includes tournaments, games, coloring books, crayons, fun bath time accessories and sports cap A map of the resort and information sheet for the family.
• Planned activities that introduce children to the best cultural and ecological characteristics of the location.
• Available at parents request, bottle warmers, bed rails, potty seats, night lights, cribs and high chairs.
• Passengers are responsible for paying gratuities at the hotel on the European Plan (EP).