Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Licenciado Gustavo Daz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), 2 miles (3 kms).
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains, this freshly renovated hotel is situated on 8 acres of land right on the shore of the golden cost of the Mexican Pacific Ocean. Krystal Vallarta is decorated by cobble stone streets, aqueducts, tropical vegetation and features more than 20 peaceful fountains as well as 4 swimming pools and 6 whirlpools. The hotel offers 260 rooms, 7 restaurants and bars, among them Kamakura, a favorite of this destination.
The unique combination of rooms, services, and facilities allows Krystal Vallarta to be "three hotels in one". With rooms ranging from spacious Family Rooms to romantic private Villa Suites, and a selection of delectable restaurants, guests are able to relax and enjoy the vacation they are looking for.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (4)
- Bar (swim-up) (2)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Exercise Area
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Newsstand ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (freshwater) (3)
- Racquetball Court
- Restaurants (5)
- Volleyball (beach)
Watersports All watersports activities are available on site or nearby beaches through private vendors. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2016 Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Family Room - 4 adults or 1 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 2 children.
2017 The 2017 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2016 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Standard, 483 square feet. Large and spacious rooms with authentic Mexican flavor, surrounded by lush gardens. Enjoy the relaxing ambiance in the Aqueduct Section, with a real aqueduct fountain that merges into the pool.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Pool.
Superior, located in the beautiful Grand Tower, overlooking the main pool area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Family Room, 722 square feet, quiet and spacious room with authentic Mexican decor, walk in closet, large bathroom and a living area with 2 day beds make this room ideal for families. Enjoy the tranquility in the Aqueduct Section surrounded by lush gardens and a relaxing pool with a real aqueduct fountain that flows through it.
• Bedding: 1 king bed, 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed. View: Garden or Pool.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, safe deposit box, television, shower, telephone and servi-bar: ($).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
La Tratorria(*), Italian a la carte restaurant open for dinner.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Las Velas, Serves breakfast buffet. Meat and seafood dishes for lunch, casual, on the beach.
Honeymoon Bonus 2016 Travel Dates: 12/19/2015 - 12/18/2016
Honeymooners will receive the following:
• Bottle of sparkling wine
• Fruit basket
• Must show proof of marriage at check in.
Hotel Tax and Service Fees
• Tips to the bellboys and maid are to be paid directly to the hotel.
Dine Out Program
• Dinner at any of the preferred restaurants according to dine out program. Reservations needed at the Front Desk before 3:00pm.
All Inclusive Amenities Travel Dates: 12/18/2015 - 12/18/2016
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner
• Dinner at specialty restaurants: Kamakura Sushi Bar & Grill, Restaurante Cinque Terre. House wine by the glass.
• Surcharge in fine cuts, shrimps and lobster - dress code applies
• Snacks: A la carte daily at the beach area:
• 12:00 (noon) - 6:00 pm.
• Room service: breakfast 7:00 am-9:00am, lunch & dinner 1:00pm-8:00pm, mid-night snacks 11:00 pm-7:00 am. Drinks in room service only with meals and subject to the number of adults registered in the room
• Christmas Gala dinner is not included, it is optional.
• Surcharge applies
• New Year's Eve Gala Dinner surcharge is mandatory.
• Bottles of water in the room, (restocked daily)
• Kids (0-4) yrs. Free, Kids (5-12) yrs child rate applies.
• Maximum 2 kids per room (Family room: maximum 3 kids per room)
• Domestic and Selected International drinks of the Krystal All Inclusive Program during bar's operational hours (mini bar and Le Caffe are not included)
• Recreational activities during the day, tennis and racquetball: lessons available at extra cost (on request)
• Kids Club: Let the kids enjoy the Krystal "Hippo" pet and its Krystal Kamp program (video games, handicrafts, open activities) registration fee might apply
• Massages: discount with prior reservation (not combinable with other promotions)
• Mini bar: Soft drinks and domestic beer included (once per stay)
• All tips and taxes included.
• All Inclusive is not applicable Disco Night Club or Le Caffe
Spring Break Groups This hotel reserves the right to book spring break groups and summer break groups with student tours.