Distance from hotel to town, 20 kms (12 miles). Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 40 kms (25 miles).
Playa Maroma is one of the most beautiful beaches of the world. The typical Mexican decoration with its vibrant colors and palapa roofs surrounded by the native jungle make this resort the perfect place to spend a wonderful vacation. The Mayan World has to offer a lot to its visitors: exciting activities and many sites of historical and cultural interest in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Catalonia Playa Maroma is the perfect place for those looking for the authentic beaches of the Mexican Caribbean.
Catalonia Hotels - Your best choice in the Mexican Caribbean!
- Accommodations (404)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations (4)
Bars/lounges: (3) 3 bars and discoteque (Lobby bar open 24 hours) Restaurants: (8) 8 restaurants(6 included in All Inclusive offer) Entertainment Entertainment program coordinated daily by the entertainment staff, offers a variety of activities day and night for all the guests, adults and children of all ages, including watersports activities. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2016 Garden View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Privilege Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Privilege Pool View - 2 adults. Privilege Honeymoon - 2 adults.
• Privilege Superior Ocean View - 2 adults.
9/1/2015 - 12/23/2016 Garden View Room, balcony or terrace; air conditioning and ceiling fan; full bathroom with courtesy amenities; hairdryer; plasma/LCD cable television; direct dial telephone; free wireless internet access; free safe deposit box; complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with water, soft drinks and beer.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Privilege Superior, Spacious rooms with fine modern details included in their decoration. The dark wood adds an elegant and welcoming touch to your stay. In addition each room includes air conditioning, balcony or terrace, minibar, safety deposit box. Guests staying in this room are also entitled to: Bathrobe and slippers, MP3 alarm clock, complimentary minibar with water, beer and soft drinks, coffee maker and coffee service, iron and ironing board, plasma/LCD cable TV, bathroom with hairdryer and enlarging mirror and exclusive facilities for privileged guests. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Privilege Pool View, Bathrobe and slippers, MP3 alarm clock, complimentary minibar with water, beer and soft drinks, coffee maker and coffee service, iron and ironing board, plasma/LCD cable TV, bathroom with hairdryer and enlarging mirror. In addition, guests staying in this room are also entitled to exclusive facilities for privileged guests.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Privilege Honeymoon, Privilege Honeymoon, Honeymoon suites, decorated and including amenities that are perfect for couples. Features a king size canopy bed and a whirlpool on the balcony. Honeymoon guests will receive:
• Special decoration for honeymooners with flowers and towels
• Welcome with: fruit basket, sparkling wine bottle and chocolate amenities. (Note arrival time on reservation)
• Continental breakfast in the room (one per stay)
• Private candle light dinner for two. (one per stay, the location might change)
• Couples massage: 30 minutes
• On courtesy picture of the couple
• Special gift: t-shirt
• Late check out (upon availability)are entitled to exclusive facilities and services.
Honeymoon guests are also entitled to exclusive facilities and privileges for privileged guests.
12/24/15-12/23/16: A 4 night minimum stay is required for guests staying in this category. Bedding: 1 king bed (canopy).
Privilege Superior Ocean View, Beautifully decorated spacious rooms, featuring a an ocean view. Rooms also offer a balcony or terrace, air conditioning, ceiling fan, full bathroom with courtesy amenities, bathrobe, slippers, MP3 alarm clock, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, plasma LCD cable TV, direct dial phone, wireless internet access, safe deposit box, and complimentary minibar as well as exclusive amenities for Privileged guests. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
All accommodations include: crib (on request), hairdryer, internet access (wireless), maid service, mini-bar, ceiling fan, shower, telephone, television (cable), air conditioning, balcony or terrace and safe deposit box.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar Maloo, Located by the pool with beautiful ocean views. Juice bar with natural and non-alcoholic fruit juices.
Bar Tequilla, Lobby bar, open 24 hours.
Disco Bar, Located in the disco. Adults only.
General Opening Hours: 11:00pm-2:00am
Palapa Bar, Beach bar with lounge area
El Pajarito, International buffet.
Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-10:00am Lunch Hours: 12:30pm-3:00pm Dinner Hours: 7:00pm-10:00pm
La Creperie, Salty and sweet crepes. Open during the day.
Dress Code: Informal.
La Tortuga(*), Open for grilled items during lunch and Mediterranean specialties for dinner.
Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-2:30pm Dinner Hours: 7:30pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Terrace Tapas Lounge And Bar, A la carte restaurant of delicious tapas specialties and Lobster Dinner. A la carte breakfast is available only for Privileged customer. This is an open air restaurant.
Dress Code: Casual to Formal.
Tio Pedro(*), serving Mexican specialties.
Dinner Hours: 7:30pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Toscana, Enjoy the best in Italian specialities in this a la carte restaurant. Toscana restaurant is open for dinner only.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
Privileged Snack, A la carte snacks. Exclusive for Privileged customers.
Tortuga Salad Bar And Snack, This is an open air snack bar open during the daytime.
Dress Code: Informal.
Coupons for A La Carte Restaurants:
• Guests will receive upon arrival a certain amount of vouchers for the a la carte restaurants, depending on their length of stay. The hotel does not require previous reservations. It is a "first come, first seated" system.
All guest will receive:
• 14 night stay 10 tickets 7 night stay 5 tickets 5 night stay 4 tickets 3 or 4 night stay 2 tickets 2 night stay 1 ticket
ALL INCLUSIVE 2016
Booking Dates: 05/18/2015 - 12/23/2016 Travel Dates: 12/24/2015 - 12/23/2016
• Tax and service charges
• Food and domestic beverages
• Entertainment and activities
Package inclusions are subject to change.
The Privileged clients are entitled to enjoy:
• Private Lounge
• Concierge Service for Privileged customers -24 hours room service
• Privileged check-in area
• Welcome cocktail
• Privileged guest Identification -10% Discount on massage or any treatment in our Alegra Spa, reservation required
• Access to Spa wet area (subjected to availability)
• Exclusive area in El Pajarito restaurant
• Coffee Break in the Privileged Lounge
• Beach towels service delivered in the room
• Turndown service
• Pillow menu
• A la carte breakfast at the Terrace Tapas & Lounge Bar
• Snack service at the Terrace Tapas & Lounge Bar.
• Free dinner (one) at the Terrace Tapas & Lounge Bar
• Discount on romantic dinner
• Discount in boutique and jewelry
• Early check-in & Late check-out subjected to availability
No Smoking in Guests Rooms All rooms are non-smoking. The hotel will no longer allow clients to smoke inside the hotel rooms. Nevertheless, ashtrays will still be provided on the balcony/terrace of each room, as well as in the common areas of the hotel that are open air.
• Children's club: For children 4-12 years of age
• Minimum check in age: 18 years old
• No spring breaker groups allowed
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Tulum (Ruins & Town): 90 kilometers(56 miles) 1 hour, 30 minutes by car
• Chichen Itza Pyramid and archaeological site
• Sian Ka'an Biosphere (UNSECO World Heritage Centre)
• Cozumel Island and coral reef