Distance from hotel to town, 2 miles (3 kms). Distance from hotel to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), 13 miles (21 kms).
The Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is a Premium Category complex situated on the seafront of the impressive Sea of Cortes. It is a perfect hotel to enjoy the tranquillity of the exclusive area of Los Cabos, a favourite destination of many Hollywood Stars. Just 2.5 km away, you can find San Jose de Los Cabos, a colonial town well-known for its cultural ambience and varied gastronomic offering.
The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views of the Sea of Cortes and first class amenities to make your stay a pleasant and memorable experience.
The complex offers the Barcelo All Inclusive programme, perfect for even the most discerning guests. Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos is known for being one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers. The hotel has 5 restaurants and 3 bars, which offer a varied cuisine including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisines.
In addition, we now have a wonderful Spa where you can benefit from the variety of treatments on offer and care for your skin the way it deserves.
The complex houses a convention and meeting centre of 2,620 square meters divided into 10 rooms and a business centre for hosting all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings with the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. The hotel is also perfect for families travelling with children, as it offers a complete activities programme at the Barcy Club. It has a heated swimming pool for children, a games room and a daily entertainment Programme for children aged 4 to 10.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Convention Center
- Daily Activities
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Fishing (nearby) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Service
- Laundry Services (valet) ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Pets (not allowed)
- Racquetball Court
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Tennis Courts
- Tobacco Shop ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Tours ($)
- Track (jogging)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Video Rentals ($)
- Watersports ($)
- Wedding Gazebo
- Wedding Services ($)
- Whale Watching ($)
Golf (nearby): ($) nearby at San Jose Golf Course; 9 holes, par 35 course, 2900 yards; negotiated special green fees for hotel guests. Spa Services
• Spa treatments and services at the Natura Room and on outdoor terraces and beach areas. Computer Services
• Computers with internet service and wireless through the hotel. Miscellaneous Amenities Junior's Club Paddle Tennis Courts Commercial Area ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Couples, Family Friendly, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), All Inclusive and Leisure.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2016 Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Superior Oceanview - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Superior Oceanfront Club Premium - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Superior Beachfront Club Premium - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Beachfront Club Premium - 2 adults.
2017 The 2017 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2016 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Superior, These luxury rooms with sea views are ideal for families and romantic couples. They have a large bathroom and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortes.
Superior Oceanview, Rooms that are 40 square meters with sea views, ideal for families and romantic couples. They have panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez that offer a splash of color and a clean decor. Also features a spacious bathroom.
Superior Oceanfront Club Premium, These rooms are in the Torre Sol building with sea views and are the most popular in the hotel and offer a larger space for relaxing in. They have a private terrace with sea view and a spacious bathroom.
Superior Beachfront Club Premium, The pretty terrace overlooking the sea in this luxurious room is the perfect place to spend an afternoon relaxing or sharing a private dinner.
Junior Suite Beachfront Club Premium, Room with Jacuzzi and a large terrace from where you can admire the Sea of Cortes.
Club Premium Features:
• In addition to the All Inclusive elements, Club Premium guests will be able to enhance their stay through the following:
• Upper category suites enjoying the best views of the Sea of Cortes
• Personalized check in and check out in the Club Premium exclusive lounge area
• Petite fours and sparkling wine bottle in your room upon arrival
• Club Premium Lounge with Premium Brand Beverages, newspaper, hors d'oeuvres, personalized Concierge. Serving hours 7:00am to 10:00pm
• Early check in and late check out (Subject to availability)
• Local phone calls free of charge
• Unlimited a la carte dinning
• Preferred seating in a la carte restaurants -15% discount on Spa services
• Express laundry service at regular cost
• Upgraded deluxe bath amenities
• Nightly turndown service
• Pool towels in the room
• In room bathrobes and slippers
• VIP distinctive bracelet -24 hours room service free of charge
• WiFi internet at no charge
• Mini fridge stocked with a wide variety of water, sodas, beers, juices and snacks
• Bottle of select tequila or liqueur (4 night stay or more)
All accommodations include: room service: ($), rollaway beds (not available), smoke detector, air conditioning (individually controlled), sprinkler system, alarm clock, telephone (direct dial, voice mail), ceiling fan, television (cable), coffee maker, crib (on request), data port, door lock (electronic), hairdryer, internet access (wireless):
• ($), iron, ironing board, radio and safe (laptop compatible).
Mini Refrigerator stocked with soft drinks & bottled water
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Acuario Lobby Bar & Show, feel like dancing?? Need some entertainment?? Come on down to the Acuario!
Sky Sports Bar, Offers spectacular panoramic views of San Jose del Cabo. Situated on the top floor of the El Faro building, it boasts TV screens for you to watch your favorite sports broadcasts while the waiters prepare your favourite drink or a special cocktail from the Martinis menu. The Sky Sports Bar is included in the All Inclusive package and has very flexible opening hours. Children under the age of 18 cannot access the spa.
Albatros, open for lunch and dinner serving International cuisine. A step or two up from the casual atmosphere of the other fine restaurants, the Albatros treats you to out- standing international cuisine in a stylish, more formal setting that says you are special indeed. There are out- standing entrees for lunch or dinner, fine wine, soft music and exceptional service.
Dress Code: Casual to Formal.
La Gondola, open for dinner and serves Italian cuisine. Add some variety to your Cabos meal adventures with this Italian restaurant on site.
La Isla, this is an Aqua Bar and Snack Grill. All that fun in the pool, hiking along the beach, horseback riding and more, builds an appetite, and here is where you bring it. Eat in the comfortable inside or pool side sections, and satisfy your hunger with delicious, mouth-watering snacks, hamburgers, nachos, tacos and more.
General Opening Hours: Open 11:00am until 5:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Las Jicamas, serves Mexican Cuisine. This is what Mexican food is supposed to taste like! Las Jicamas Restaurant just off the lobby specializes in true Mexican cuisine, and wait till you have a chance to experience the real thing. It adds delightful tastes and seasoning to your favorite memories of Los Cabos.
Las Olas, Open for breakfast and lunch and has an incredible ocean view. Extraordinary food in an extraordinary location! Located next to the pool with indoor and outdoor dining. From 7:00am to 11:00am there is buffet breakfast and from 1:00pm to 4:00pm there is a la carte or buffet lunch with Mediterranean Cuisine style. Effective 12/15/13, this restaurant will be open for dinner serving seafood.
Sushi Bar, The only sushi bar in the area of San Jose del Cabo offers a special menu and exquisite cocktails. Situated on the top floor of El Faro building.
• Advance reservations are required for the specialty restaurants and subject to the following policy:
• Guests staying 7 nights will be entitled to dine at the specialty restaurants up to 4 times.
• Guests staying 5 to 6 nights will be entitled to dine at the specialty restaurants up to 3 times.
• Guests staying 4 nights will be entitled to dine at the specialty restaurants up to 2 times.
• Guests staying from 1 to 3 nights will be entitled to dine at the specialty restaurants one time.
Children's Program La Tortuga Kid's Club:
• Children 4-10 years old
• Video Games Center
• Isolated pool and entertainment area
• Supervised daily activities program
• Arts and crafts activities planned daily
• Sanitary conditions
• Qualified personnel
• Formerly the Crowne Plaza Los Cabos Beach Resort