Distance from hotel to Robert L Bradshaw International Airport (SKB), 10 minutes.
The St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts a championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. Whether you are hitting the links, relishing a luxurious St. Kitts spa treatment, splitting aces in the casino, pleasing your palate or just relaxing on the beach, you'll get just what you need for an inspiring St. Kitts vacation getaway.
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Convenience Store ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center
- Golf (18-hole, onsite)
- Grocery Shopping Service ($)
- Jet Skis (nearby) ($)
- Lounges (2)
- Ping Pong
- Restaurants (8)
- Retail Shops ($)
- Sailing (nearby) ($)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Tennis Courts
Casino 40,000 square feet Royal Resort Casino Miscellaneous Amenities Resort's Garden Houses Frigate Bay House Emerald Mist Spa Internet Access Complimentary Wi-Fi available in the public areas for registered guests (including the lobby and around the pool; in-room Wi-Fi and high speed internet has an additional cost, as well as internet in the meeting rooms) Meeting Facilities The St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino offers 38,000 square feet of meeting space providing numerous options for event planning. The elegant 7,000 square foot Royal Ballroom accommodates up to 700 guests for meetings or up to 450 for banquets and can be divided into three sections. Meeting rooms total an additional 17,000 square feet. Guests can also reserve indoor and outdoor terraces plus an executive boardroom, all of which are perfect for pre-function receptions and events. Most meeting rooms have large windows that overlook the surrounding gardens and the ocean. For those who prefer an outdoor setting, the 16,000 square foot tented Pavilion provides a beautiful and airy atmosphere for any gathering. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
2016 Garden View Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Resort View Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Pool View Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Oceanview Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• European Plan (EP) room rates are for 1 to 4 people per room (any combination of children and adults with at least one adult).
• Maximum in room is four adults.
2017 The 2017 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2016 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Gardenview, These guest rooms are located in one of the resort's Garden Houses, each have one king bed or two double beds as well as a desk and sitting area. Bathroom features a bathtub with shower and Marriott amenities. These guest rooms have no balcony.
Resort View, These guest rooms are located in the Frigate Bay Building or in one of the resort's Garden Houses.
• Each has one king bed or two double beds as well as a desk and sitting area. Bathroom features a bathtub with shower and Marriott amenities. Each Resort view room has a spacious balcony overlooking the resort's tropical gardens, mountains or golf course.
Poolview, These guest rooms are located in the Frigate Bay Building or in one of the resort's Garden Houses, each have one king bed or two double beds, as well as a desk and sitting area. Bathroom features a bathtub with shower and Marriott amenities. Each Pool View room has a spacious balcony overlooking one of the resort's three free form swimming pools.
Oceanview, These guest rooms are located in the Frigate Bay building or in one of the resort's Garden Houses each have one king bed or two double beds as well as a desk and sitting area. Bathroom features a bathtub with shower and Marriott amenities. Each Oceanview room has a spacious balcony and a view the Atlantic Ocean.
One Bedroom Suite(*), These suites are located in one of the resort's Garden Houses. Each one features a spacious living area with a queen sized pull out sofa bed and a bedroom with two double beds or one king size bed. Large bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub with separate shower stall. Each Resort View One Bedroom Suite has a spacious balcony or patio overlooking the resort's tropical landscaping and gardens.
One Bedroom Ocean View Suite(*), These suites are located in one of the resort's Garden Houses. Each features a spacious living area with a queen size pull out sofa bed and a bedroom with either two double beds or one king size bed. Large bathroom features a Jacuzzi bath- tub with a separate shower stall and double vanity. Each Ocean View Suite has a spacious balcony with direct views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Two Bedroom Suite(*), These suites are located in one of the resort's Garden Houses. Each features a spacious living area with a queen sized pull out sofa bed, as well as either one bedroom with one king size bed and one with two double beds or two bedrooms with one king size bed, each bedroom has its own bathroom. The main bathroom features a Jacuzzi bathtub with a separate shower stall and double vanity. Each Two Bedroom Suite has a spacious balcony overlooking the resort's tropical landscaping and gardens.
All suites include: a living room with a pull-out queen size sofa bed, sitting area with a spacious balcony.
• They also have one full bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower stall and double vanity. Each bedroom features one king bed or two double beds.
• All rooms feature either one king bed or two double beds.
• All but Gardenview category, feature patio or balcony.
• Rooms are located in the five-story Frigate Bay Tower or in the 19 three-story Garden Houses surrounding the resort's three pools and beach.
• Resort View, One Bedroom Suites and Oceanview One Bedroom Suites are located in the Garden House area of the resort.
There are higher room categories that are available (Three Bedroom Suite, Royal Ocean View Suite and Royal Golf View Suite), please ask for details.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: housekeeping (daily), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, safe (in accommodation), shower (hydro massage), television (cable, satellite), voicemail, air conditioning, alarm clock (CD player, radio), climate control (individual), coffee/tea maker, crib (upon request), data port and internet access (high speed):
Room Service Available 7 days a week, from 6:00am-12:00am, three meals, plus a late night menu throughout the summer.
Rollaway Bed: ($)
• Rollaway beds are at an additional cost (per day). Rollaways are based upon availability at time of check-in.
Telephone two-line phone with voice mail and dataports.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bohemia Beach Pool Bar & Grill, This casual poolside St. Kitts restaurant serves unbeatable salads, burgers, sandwiches, and frozen drinks overlooking the beach and ocean. Stay cool at the swim-up bar or under the covered patio. Open for lunch daily.
Lunch Hours: 10:30am-7:00pm (serving lunch up to 6:30pm) Lunch Days of Opening: Open daily
Cafe Calypso, Enjoy flavored coffee, espresso, sandwiches, snacks and pastries daily at the Caf, located at the entrance to Calypso.
• Serving breakfast, lunch and late night dinner.
The Golf Clubhouse Grille, located at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club, guests can toast to their success on the greens with frosty beers, soft drinks and lemonade. Open for lunch, serving towering burgers, sandwiches and other fare. Seasonal hours.
Lobby Lounge, Open daily for those looking for a casual dining atmosphere. On select evenings guests will enjoy live entertainment.
Blu Seafood, enjoy a true dining experience at the renowned St.
• Kitts restaurant, featuring the freshest seafood creatively prepared using local and international inspiration in a stunning atmosphere with 180 degree panoramic oceanviews. Open for dinner. Reservations recommended.
Dinner Hours: 5:30pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Friday-Tuesday (closed Wed & Thurs)
Calypso Restaurant, Open for breakfast and lunch. A popular spot for family dining, Calypso features buffet and a la carte selections emphasizing local ingredients that include fresh fish, fruits and vegetables. Open daily for breakfast and lunch.
La Cucina, Specializing in the dishes of Northern Italy, La Cucina delights guests with a beautiful rustic setting and a wide selection of Italian and International wines. Open for breakfast seasonally. Reservations recommended.
Dinner Hours: 5:30pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Daily (except closed Tuesdays)
Royal Grill Steakhouse, warm and sophisticated, this city-style steakhouse serves succulent cuts of beef and seafood, along with an international wine list. Open for dinner. Reservations recommended.
• Required dress code in effect.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Tuesday-Saturday (closed Sun & Mon)
Pizza Shack, keep it casual with homemade pizza and ice cream served at this outdoor patio restaurant. Open for Lunch and dinner.
General Opening Hours: 12:00pm-10:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
• Some restaurants, bars and lounges are open seasonally or may be closed from time to time, please contact the concierge upon arrival for the latest updates.
EXPERIENCES INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016 Eat, drink and be merry - without having to reach for your wallet! Steeped in West Indian charm and Caribbean beauty, this luxurious resort gives you every excuse to relax or recharge with this all- inclusive Caribbean vacation.
Booking Dates: 08/03/2015 - 12/22/2016 Travel Dates: 01/03/2016 - 12/22/2016
• Tax and service charge
• Daily breakfast at Calypso Restaurant, Calypso Caf or room service
• Daily lunch at Calypso Restaurant, Calypso Caf, Bohemia Restaurant, Pizza Shack or room service
• Nightly 3-course dinner at La Cucina, Blu, Royal Grille, Pizza Shack or Calypso Caf or room service and Lobby Bar
• Kids 12 and under eat free from the kids' menu or buffet
• Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
• Unlimited Gold Standard alcoholic beverages (detailed list of spirits and brands included provided at check-in)
• Local beers, house wines by the glass (take-away bottle service unavailable)
• Use of tennis courts
• Rentals at activities center (including rafts, games, snorkeling gear)
Package Minimum Stay: 4 nights
• Helpful Information for Experiences Inclusive Package Guests: Please note that you will need to sign for any services or products that are included in the package. This is for verification and tracking purposes only. Any items that are inclusive of your package will not be charged to your room. When dining in the outlets, guests that are part of the Experiences Inclusive Package will need to have separate checks per room.
• Every registered guest in the room must purchase the Experiences Inclusive Add-On.
• Promo code: EXPINC16
• A 4-night minimum stay required for experiences inclusive bookings!
• Add-on can be combined with any promotion unless otherwise specified.
• Existing stop sells/blackout dates apply.
• Valid on new bookings only.
• Experiences Inclusive package is not available over the holidays (12/23/15-01/02/16).
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Luxury liquors, Rums, Champagne or wines
• Royal Beach Casino and Casino Bar
• Royal St. Kitts Golf Club food & beverages, Pro Shop purchases, green fees and rentals
• Tobacco, cigars and cigarettes
• Laundry/dry cleaning
• Telephone calls/cell phone rental
• Emerald Mist Spa
• Activity center purchases & tours
• Pronto, retail shops & craft market purchases
• Additional gratuities and any other items not listed as included Children's Experiences Inclusive Policies:
• Children 12 and under get complimentary meals from children's menu or buffet.
• Children 13-17 years of age pay a child rate (per child, per night).
• Ages 18 and up are considered adults.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Children's Activities & Details:
• A children's club is not currently offered but the resort does offer a great variety of activities available daily as part of the daily recreation program.
These kid friendly activities include:
• Pottery painting
• Design your own jewelry
• Build a Buddy (stuffed animals)
• Design your own Mug
• Dive in movie at the North Pool
• Wii tournament
• Sand castle building competition
• Junior golf beginners class
*These activities are subject to change, please use as a guideline only.
• Table tennis, foosball table, giant checkers, bean bag toss, board games, soccer balls, volleyballs and basketballs are also available at no additional cost to the guest through the activities center.