Distance from hotel to Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), 10 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Soufriere, 45 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Castries, 75 minutes. Distance from hotel to George F L Charles Airport (SLU), 75 minutes.
Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting on Saint Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and only minutes from the island's most exciting attractions, this resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, 4 restaurants, 5 bars, 3 pools, complete fitness center, tennis on 6 courts, watersports center, full service salon & spa, one of the island's largest waterparks, supervised Kidz Klub, daily activities, nightly entertainment, themed dinners and a variety of other amenities. Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families or couples.
Discover tranquility in "Harmony" Coconut Bay's adult only oasis and find delight in "Splash" Coconut Bay's tropical playground.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Aerobics (water)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (5)
- Beauty Salon (full service) ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Club
- Children's Playground
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Gift Shop ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Laundry Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Pool (swimming)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Putting Green
- Restaurants (4)
- Salon ($)
- Salon Services ($)
- Shop (jewelry) ($)
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Taxi Services ($)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Trail (jogging)
- Watersports Center
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site
• Water park features a spectacular free-form pool with lazy river and two exhilarating water slides. Spa (full Service)
• Oceanfront spa with 8 treatment rooms featuring outdoor showers, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms & full service beauty salon Fitness Center
• Fully equipped, air conditioned fitness center. Aerobic lessons and yoga instructions offered. Medical Services: ($)
• Nurse's Station: A trained nurse is available to guests from 9:00am-11:00pm daily and a Doctor is on call 24 hours per day. Internet Access: ($)
• A wireless connection is available in the hotel lobby area.
• A kiosk is also available in the main lobby for internet access. Miscellaneous Amenities
• Open-air lobby
• Beachfront resort
• Land Sports: volleyball, soccer, tennis on 6 courts, shuffle board, table tennis, pool tables, basketball on 4 courts and paintball facility (The Zone)
• Watersports: snorkeling, kite-surfing, windsurfing, stand up paddle board with instruction available ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: .
• The hotel will do their maximum to accommodate guests who arrive earlier but cannot guarantee access to the room prior to 3:00pm.
• There is an additional fee for late check- out (based on the time of check-out)
• These late checkouts are subject to availability and must be arranged with the Front Desk on day of departure.
• Children rates apply for children 3-12 and 13-17 years old, sharing with two adults.
• Children are permitted in the Splash Wing only. The Harmony Wing is for adults only.
• 2011-2012 Splash Deluxe Gardenview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Harmony Deluxe Gardenview - 4 adults. Splash Deluxe Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Harmony Deluxe Oceanview - 4 adults. Harmony Premium OV (King) - 2 adults. Splash 2 Bedroom Family Connecting - 2 adults or 2 adults and 4 children.**
Key: OV = Oceanview
• (**) Maximum adults in this category is two (no 3rd and 4th adults are allowed).
Splash Deluxe Garden View, Ground level of the family side of the hotel with views of lush tropical landscaping and glimpses of ocean. Room has ceiling fans, air conditioning, patios, iron and board, safe, satellite television, radio alarm and in-room coffee and tea caddy. Bedding: 2 queen beds. View: Garden or Partial Ocean.
Harmony Deluxe Gardenview, Ground level on the adult side of the hotel with views of lush tropical landscaping and glimpses of ocean. Room has ceiling fans, air conditioning, patios, iron and board, safe, satellite television, radio alarm and in-room coffee and tea caddy. Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Splash Deluxe Oceanview, Second, third and fourth floor of the family side of the hotel with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Room has ceiling fans, air conditioning, balconies, iron and board, safe, satellite television, radio alarm and in-room coffee and tea caddy. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 queen beds. View: Ocean.
Harmony Deluxe Oceanview, Second and third floor on the adult side of the hotel with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Room has ceiling fans, air conditioning, balconies, iron and board, safe, satellite television, radio alarm and in-room coffee and tea caddy. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 queen beds.
Harmony Premium Oceanview, Rooms offer complete ocean views, tile flooring and separate sitting area with private balcony. Furnishings include a king bed with double pull out sofa. The bathroom features a walk in shower. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Splash 2 Bedroom Family Connecting, Located on the first, second and third floor of the family side of the hotel, some with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Room category consists of 2 interconnecting bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Each bedroom has either 2 queen size beds only or one bedroom with 2 queen beds and the other bedroom with one king bed and pull out sofa, ceiling fans, air conditioning, balconies/patio, iron and board, safe, satellite television, radio alarm and in-room coffee and tea caddy. View: Garden or Partial Ocean.
254 guestrooms located on two four-story guest wings all rooms feature either a king-size bed or 2 queen- size beds, private bathroom with shower (no bathtubs), separate sitting area and private balcony.
• Each accommodation receives special added values. Please see details below.
2011-2012 Splash Added Values:
• Effective dates: 12/21/11-12/20/12
• Kids under 12 receive coco pack: back pack with T-shirt, cap and water bottle
• One round of paintball -$250.00 Resort Credit (per stay) of 7 nights or more (for double, triple or quad occupancy). -$125.00 Resort Credit (per stay) of 7 nights or more for single occupancy.
Harmony Added Values:
• Effective dates: 12/21/11-12/20/12
• Introductory lessons for kite and wind surfing -$250.00 Resort Credit (per stay) of 7 nights or more (for double, triple or quad occupancy). -$125.00 Resort Credit (per stay) of 7 nights or more for single occupancy.
Please note regarding Resort Credit:
• Resort Credit applies to Spa, Gift Shop, Adventure Desk and Paint Ball, Private Dinners or Baby-sitting services.
• Resort Credit has no cash value and is not refundable if unused.
• Resort credit is combinable with EBB, however may not be combinable with future rate reductions.
Splash Wing Families enjoy Coconut Bay's playful Splash wing. Colorful rooms on the four floors of the Splash wing were designed and decorated with parents and children in mind. Splash faces the ocean and overlooks the CocoLand Water Park, one of St. Lucia's largest water parks featuring a lazy river and large slides, large family pool and Atlantic Beach. The Kidz Klub is just steps from Splash and is easy to find by the gleeful sounds of youngsters enjoying its colorful water feature, expansive fenced outdoor play area and air-conditioned play room.
Harmony Wing The tranquil ocean front Harmony Wing of Coconut Bay caters to adults. Peaceful rooms overlook an adult-only area, which includes a palm, shaded pool and bar, chaises and hammocks, intimate cabana beds and the Kai Mer Spa. The fourth floor rooms were recently upgraded and include mini-fridges, flat screen televisions, soothing contemporary decor and luxury linens and toiletries. harmony offers rooms and an ideal location for soaking up the sun or dozing of under the swaying palms in a serene tropical oasis.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, television (satellite), ceiling fan, crib (on request), hairdryer, internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, kettle, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (electronic), shower (private), smoke detector, telephone (direct dial) and alarm clock radio.
• Premium Oceanview rooms (4th floor) have stocked mini-fridges.
• Wheelchair access available upon request.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Adult Pool Bar, open 10:00am-5:30pm.
Blue Bar, hours vary by entertainment schedule.
Lobby Bar, open 10:00am-12:00am (midnight).
Peter John's Lounge, open 6:00pm-2:00am.
Swim-up Pool Bar, open 10:00am-5:00pm.
Bites, is a beach side grill serving favorites including hamburgers, hot dogs, fries, sandwiches wraps and a variety of salads.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am-1:00am General Opening Days: Daily
Dress Code: Casual.
Bellagio(*), savor traditional Italian cuisine in an elegant air-conditioned setting with a la carte service. Non-smoking restaurant. Open for dinner only.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-9:30pm
Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Coconut Walk, this restaurant features International cuisine served buffet-style indoors in a tropical setting. Non-smoking restaurant.
General Opening Days: Daily Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-10:00am Lunch Hours: 12:30pm-2:30pm Dinner Hours: 6:30pm-9:30pm
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Silks Restaurant(*), serving Asian cuisine, an authentic Asian restaurant with the decor to compliment. This restaurant offers an a la carte, indoors and is air-conditioned dining. Non-smoking restaurant. Open for dinner only.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2012
Booking Dates: 05/17/2011 - 12/20/2012 Travel Dates: 12/21/2011 - 12/20/2012
• Roundtrip airport transfers to/from Hewanorra International Airport
• Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day at a choice of 3 restaurants plus a beach grill.
• Unlimited beverages at a choice of 5 bars including a swim up bar
• Complete resort fitness center offering the latest in exercise equipment for individual workouts
• Tennis center featuring 4 lighted tennis courts
• Full supervised children's activities program for ages 0-12 plus teens
• Water features play area is also available at the children's activity center.
• Daily entertainment program with a variety of land activities
• Theme water park attraction plus 4 swimming pools including an adult's only pool
• Outdoor whirlpool
• New Kite/Wind-surfing center (Intro course included, lessons additional)
• Evening entertainment and theme nights
• Weekly cocktail party hosted by resort management and staff
• All hotels taxes and gratuities
Package Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Chaise lounges
• Daily activities
• Use of Fitness Center
• Afternoon tea
• Weekly Cocktail Party
• Welcome Drink
• Use of Tennis Court
• Children have their own water feature play area
• Adults only quiet pool
• Water park features a free form pool with a lazy river and 2 exhilarating waterslides
• Transfers are included from UVF (Hewanorra International Airport) this hotel strongly recommends flying into UVF because it is next to UVF airport. If air travel is not booked to fly into UVF there will be an additional charge as well as a 2-hour (plus) ride to the hotel.
• The town of Soufriere: which features a drive in volcano, sulfur springs, diamond waterfall and the famous Piton mountains (approximately a 45 minute drive from the resort).
• The island Capital Castries approximately a 45 minute drive.
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to St. Lucia: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and enforceable by law.
• Caribbean Conference Room:
• Hosting up to 200 guests.
Activities & Entertainment:
• Weekly Managers Cocktail Party on Mondays
• Weekly Pirates Party on Tuesdays
• Weekly Caribbean Party held on Saturdays
• Local entertainment or performances every night
• Tipping: Coconut Bay Resort & Spa has a No Tipping policy for all team members.
• Currency Exchange: Available at the Front Desk
• Electrical Current: 220 volts, 60 cycle.
• Wedding Gazebo: Hosting up to 30 guests.
• Wedding Center: Hosting up to 60 guests.
Restaurant Dress Codes:
• Resort Casual Wear: shorts, tank tops, shoes, bathing suits with cover ups.
• Resort Evening Wear: Dress pants or jeans for men, shirts with sleeves and collars, dress shoes. No flip flops or shorts permitted.