Distance from hotel to Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), 45 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Castries, 50 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Soufriere, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to George F L Charles Airport (SLU), 60 minutes.
"Rising majestically above the 600 acre beachfront resort of Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is a cornucopia of organic architecture celebrating St. Lucia's stunning scenic beauty."
Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy has expanded upon his philosophy of building in harmony with Caribbean nature and environment in his creation of Jade Mountain.
The bold architectural design with individual bridges leading to the extraordinary infinity pool sanctuaries and columns reaching towards the sky makes Jade Mountain one of the Caribbean's most mesmerizing resort experiences.
Expect grand sweeping spaces with your bedroom, living area and extravagantly sized private infinity edge pool gliding into one another to form an amazing platform floating in space with the fourth wall missing entirely. The result is a stage-like setting from which to embrace the full glory of St. Lucia's Pitons World Heritage Site and the infinite Caribbean Sea, a view you are not likely to ever forget.
- Activities Desk
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Conference Rooms (on request)
- Cooking (classes)
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Hospitality Desk
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- Pool (indoor)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Recreation Area
- Rooms (24)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Courts (daytime only)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Trail (hiking)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Internet Service at reception area Beach (onsite) Two (2) natural soft silver sand beaches. Second beach is accessible by the Resorts complimentary water taxi (5 minutes). Complimentary beach chairs and beach towels. Conference Rooms on request Babysitting Services: ($) for children 15 years and older ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• No children under 15 years old are allowed at the resort.
2016 Sky Suites - 3 adults.
• Star Suites - 3 adults. Moon Suites - 3 adults.
• Sun Suites - 3 adults.
• Galaxy Suites - 3 adults.
Sky Suites, do not have infinity pool but have a large Jacuzzi tub. Suites are approximately 1500 square feet.
Star Suites, which are between 1400-1800 square feet and with infinity pools averaging 450 square feet.
Moon Suites, which are between 1600-1950 square feet in size with infinity pools averaging 650 square feet.
Sun Suites, with the most commanding 270 degree panoramic view, with over 2000 square feet in size, and in particular elevated positions. The infinity pools are up to 900 square feet in size. The combination of additional square footage and amazing panorama makes these suites the most desirable for all those seeking the ultimate experience.
Galxy Suites(*), these suites are formerly the Sun Suites (JD1 & JE1) which are on the highest level of Jade Mountain and enjoy the most commanding panoramic views plus the biggest square footage. For further details please see the descriptions for the Sun Suites.
• Rooms do NOT have air conditioning, radios, telephones or televisions.
• All suites have a phenomenal view of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea.
• The Sun and Galaxy sanctuaries also feature a separate small wine cellar stocked with fine wines which are available at a charge, bath amenities and towels and bathrobes.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: smoke detector, bathtub, ceiling fan, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, shower, maid service, mini-bar: ($), refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request), room service (24-hour): ($), safety deposit box and ironing board.
Balcony large open space
Miscellaneous Amenities -large infinity pool in each suite (except in Sky Suites) -chromatherapy tub
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Jade Mountain Club Bar
Jade Mountain Club, serves Jade Mountain guests exclusively.
• Jade Mountain guests have access to all the food & beverage outlets at the Anse Chastanet Resort.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 04/22/2014 - 12/19/2016 Travel Dates: 12/20/2015 - 12/19/2016
• Full breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
• Wine served by the glass, beer, other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Tax and service charge
• Bottled wines
• Vintage liqueurs
• Surcharges may apply for certain menu items.
• The speciality restaurant APSARA will offer dinner credit towards the meal plans.
TOTAL ROMANCE PACKAGE 2016
Booking Dates: 06/01/2012 - 12/19/2016 Travel Dates: 12/20/2015 - 12/19/2016
• Airport transfers both ways
• Welcome cocktail
• Tour of Volcano, Sulphur Springs and Diamond Mineral Baths
• Guided tour of old French Colonial Plantation of Anse Mamin
• Drinks package in room fridge
• Basket of local fruit
• Use of tennis court and equipment
• Snorkeling, kayaking, mini-sailing and windsurfing
• Use of beach chairs and beach towels
• A guided boat snorkel trip
• A resort scuba diving course for beginners or 2 dives for certified divers
• Bottle of French champagne
• One hour Swedish Massage
• Jungle Biking in Anse Mamin Valley (1/2 day)
• Two resort t-shirts
• Half day sailing on skippered resort yacht Serenity
• An anniversary certificate of US $500 to be used on a return visit
Package Minimum Stay: 3 nights
• Unused features are not refundable.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
All Inclusive Plan - AI For more details please see information listed under the All Inclusive add-on package.
Modified American Plan - MAP Breakfast and dinner daily.
2016 Additional Meal Plan Information:
• Effective dates: 12/20/15-12/19/16
• The minimum meal plan for the time period of December 20th - January 2nd is Modified American Plan (MAP) and the MAP is included in the rates for that date period. An upgrade to the other meal plans is available at an additional cost to guests.
• The Modified American Plan is optional for all other dates and is not included in the rates (it can be added at an additional cost).
• Surcharges may apply for certain menu items.
2016 Bonus Features:
• Chaise lounges
• Welcome Drink
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Coffee/Tea (in room) -7:00am-8:00am, yoga at Jade Mountain, meet on Celestial Terrace
• Fitness center located at lower level of Jade Mountain and accessible from the west end
• Wine and canape reception on Monday from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
• Cooking class Tuesday 5:30pm, Jade Mountain Club
• Jade Mountain reception with library with Wi-Fi internet connection and use of complimentary computer
• Live entertainment at Jade Mountain Club on Monday, Thursday and Saturday
• All guests sharing a room must be on the same meal plan.
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to St. Lucia: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and enforceable by law.
Private Transfers 2016:
• Effective dates: 12/20/15-12/19/16 Transfers provided from the hotel include the following:
• Arriving guests at UVF are greeted by the resort airport representative and receive a minted cloth and a bottle of water on arrival.
Arriving guests at SLU are greeted by the resort airport representative and receive a bottle of water.
• Private transfers are provided by the resort at an additional cost. These will be private transfers in all instances (no shared option is offered at Jade Mountain).
• Transfers are arranged for clients per person (roundtrip) from either UVF or SLU (rates vary by airport).
• Private luxury transfers may also be arranged for an up-charge.
• Please ask for details to schedule either private transfer available.
• Transfers are billed separately but must be contracted with Jade Mountain to allow access onto the property.
• Non-resort contracted vehicles will be stopped at the gate and a resort shuttle organized. Please advise guests and agents.
• Please ask about Anse Chastanet's and Jade Mountain's Wedding Packages.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Rain Forest: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Coral Reefs
• Sulphur Springs: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Pitons Mountains
• Botanical Gardens: 3 miles(5 kms)