Distance from hotel to town, 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to George F L Charles Airport (SLU), 9 miles (15 kms). Distance from hotel to Hewanorra Airport (UVF), 90 minutes.
The BodyHoliday at LeSPORT is an upscale all-inclusive beachfront resort combining all the pleasures of an active beach vacation, with the care designed to revitalize and relax both body and mind. Unique amongst all-inclusive resorts because it includes a personal program of treatments that is restorative and rejuvenating at no additional cost.
- Activities Desk
- Bars/Lounges (2)
- Currency Exchange
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service ($)
- Library (books)
- Pools (freshwater) (3)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
Land Sports Tennis Golf School Golf (nearby) Cycling Fencing Archery Volleyball Gym Fitness Jogging/Walks Aerobics Stretch Classes Table Tennis Selection of Board Games Salon: ($) Salon Clarins Spa Services The center piece of The Body Holiday LeSPORT is the Oasis, one of the most beautiful and comprehensive centers of health and well being. Here guests are given a schedule of pampering body treatments designed to relax and rejuvenate both mind & body. This schedule of treatments is included in the price and is likely to include: Aromatherapy, Oasis Rejuvenating Facials, Swedish Massage, Hand and Foot Reflex Therapy, Hair & Scalp Treatment, Thalasso, Wrap, Hydrotherapy Ginger Lily & Lime Glow, Deluxe Coconut and Spice Combo, and more. Persons fifteen (15) years old and under are not entitled to spa treatments at the BodyHoliday at LeSPORT. Watersports Snorkeling Scuba Diving Water Skiing Catamarans Windsurfing Sunfish Sailing Swimming Pool Oasis Pool Activity Pool Kayaking ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Adults Only, Leisure and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2015 Effective dates: 01/01/15-01/04/16
• This is an adult only resort.
• For families traveling with children, during certain periods or holidays there is a minimum age of 12 years old allowed for children. The exceptions are Spring Holidays: 03/28/15-04/25/15, Summer: 06/14/15-09/05/15 and Winter Holidays:
• 12/06/15-12/28/15. At all other times children must be 16 years old or over.
2016 Effective dates: 01/05/16-01/11/17
• This is an adult only resort (the minimum age is 16 years old).
• For families traveling with children, during certain periods or holidays there is a minimum age of 12 years old allowed for children. The exceptions are Spring Holidays: 03/28/16-04/25/16, Summer: 06/14/16-09/05/16 and Winter Holidays:
• 12/06/16-12/28/16. At all other times children must be 16 years old or over.
2017 Effective dates: 01/05/17-01/11/18 The 2017 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2016 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
2016 Standard Gardenview - 1 adult.
• Luxury - 3 adults.
• Luxury Oceanview - 3 adults.
• Luxury Oceanfront - 2 adults.
• Grand Luxury Oceanfront - 2 adults.
• Grand Luxury Oceanfront Jr. Suite - 2 adults.
• Grand Luxury Oceanfront Suite - 2 adults.
2017 The 2017 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2016 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Standard Gardenview, the hotel has created a block of rooms dedicated to the single traveler. They are priced for single occupancy (with no supplement). They are of generous size and fabulously furnished with designer furniture and queen size four-poster beds. Rooms offer wonderful views of the gardens. The Single Garden View Room is also ideal for older teenagers whose parents are in residence. Rooms have mini fridges.
Luxury, The Luxury Room is located in the elevated three/four-story building over looking the garden and or ocean. Rooms have four-poster, mahogany king sized beds or two queen beds. Rooms are furnished with a mini-fridge, mahogany-top writing desk, an armchair and chaise lounges. The pastel color decor is spa-like and lets the relaxation begin immediately. Bathrooms have granite vanity with sink and body all-over jet showers. French doors open to a balcony or terrace furnished with wicker armchairs and a dining table.
Luxury Oceanview, All these rooms have four-poster mahogany king size beds or two queen beds. Rooms have mini fridges, mahogany veneered top writing desks and are furnished with lounge chairs. Soft goods are in pastel colors, bathrooms have marble vanity with one sink, and body all-over jet showers. French doors open out onto a balcony or terrace, furnished with wicker armchairs and a dining table. These are located in an elevated three/four-story building with pool and full ocean view.
Luxury Oceanfront, located adjacent to the sea, you can hear the waves breaking in front of your balcony. Rooms are decorated with luxurious furnishings, mini fridges, and mahogany veneered top writing desks. Contemporary natural bathrooms feature beautiful blue glass basins sitting on a travertine top and body all-over jet showers. Floors are finished in marble and the luxurious woodworks are all fashioned in Honduras Cedar. Bedrooms are furnished with either one king size four-poster bed or two twin beds.
Grand Luxury Oceanfront, rooms located in a separate four- story building with panoramic views of the ocean, all rooms have marble floors. Rooms are richly furnished with mahogany and dramatic King sized, four-poster beds. Rooms come with mini fridges, fabulous large marbled bathrooms with bath and shower, private toilet, marble makeup vanity, separate marble sink vanity and generous private terraces overlooking the ocean with patio furniture.
Grand Luxury Oceanfront Junior Suite(*), Overlooking the ocean & furnished in the same style as the Grand Luxury Oceanfront Rooms, these rooms have the added luxury of comfortable and beautifully furnished sitting room areas with plush armchairs and iPod docking station.
Grand Luxury Oceanfront Suite(*), Located on the top floor of a two-story building adjacent to the sea. Both units have separate rooms, bedroom and living room divided by double doors. Each suite has a wet bar & CD player in the sitting room, an iPod docking station in the bedroom and marble floors throughout. The double balcony is furnished with loungers and table, a perfect place to relax with a drink and friends to enjoy the Caribbean sunset.
• Requests for twin beds is limited in any category. Special requests should be made at the time of booking. The hotel cannot guarantee these special requests, but will try it's best to accommodate the guests needs. Requests of this nature cannot be confirmed until check-in.
The Luxury Ocean View and Premier Ocean View categories all have four-poster mahogany King sized beds or two queen sized beds. Rooms have mini fridges, tea making facilities, mahogany veneered top writing desks and are furnished with lounge chairs. Soft goods are in pastel colors, bathrooms have marble vanity with one sink, and body all-over jet showers. French doors open out onto a balcony or terrace, which is furnished with two chairs and a table.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, iPod docking station, internet access, iron, ironing board, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, toiletries, 110/220 volt outlets, air conditioning, bath/shower (private), bathrobes, clock radio and telephone (direct dial, voice mail).
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• A rollaway bed is available on request in some of the accommodations. Please see the room descriptions for further information.
• Razor points
• Continental breakfast room service is available on request
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cariblue Windows, The Cariblue buffet area transforms into the cozy, chic and stylish Cariblue Windows in the evenings. You can enjoy a delicious tasting menu with wine paring in air conditioned comfort.
• Choose to sit and observe the kitchen create your dish at the live action station seating or enjoy the view at the banquet tables along the windows. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
Cariblue, Breakfast and lunch are buffet style. Dinner offers a la carte menu 6 nights per week, with the option of lighter dishes.
• Caribbean buffet served on Wednesday night. Meals are served in an open-air restaurant over looking the Caribbean Sea. Dress is elegantly casual, no jeans or T-shirts at dinner. Afternoon tea is served in the ClubHouse daily.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
Tao(*), an award-winning restaurant, featuring Pacific Rim cuisine, is open 6 nights per week for dinner only. Located seaside and seating 68, the menu features light, healthful cuisine and combines oriental and Pacific influences with those from the western world, including the Caribbean.
Cuisine: Pacific Rim.
General Opening Hours: Open 7:00pm until 9:30pm.
• General Opening Days: Open 6 nights a week.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
The Clubhouse Barbecue/carvery, offered 6 nights a week. Presents a more casual dining option with grilled meats and fish.
The Deli, Serves healthy snacks, salads, fruits and sandwiches.
General Opening Hours: Open 11:00am until 4:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• For all bookings made at the SunSwept Resorts, the arriving flight information must be given to assist housekeeping in preparing the rooms for arrivals.
• Persons fifteen (15) years old and under are not entitled to spa treatments at the BodyHoliday at LeSPORT.
• The resort is no longer offering complimentary golf included in our rates. However, guests will receive preferred rates and transportation to the neighboring course. All other inclusions remain the same and we will continue to offer our guests one of the most varied and comprehensive activity programs.
• All guests at Le SPORT will receive a deeply reduced rate per person for 9 holes, inclusive of mandatory golf cart, greens fees and complimentary transportation to and from the course, and then, the second 9 holes are FREE!
• All rooms have 220V and 110V electrical outlets
• Formerly known as the the bodyholiday LeSPORT
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to St. Lucia: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and enforceable by law.
Marriage License Requirements (For All Wedding Packages):
• You can get married after a minimum of three (3) working days of arriving on the island. Please note that weekends and public holidays are not considered working days.
The following original documents (English translation) are required upon arrival but copies can be sent to us in advance to facilitate a speedy process of the legal requirements.
• Passports, immigration forms from the airport and birth certificates.
• Decree Absolute if either party is divorced.
• Death certificate if either party is a widow/widower.
• Deed poll if name has been changed.
• Parents consent by way of Affidavit from a Notary Public, if either party is below eighteen (18) years.
Guest Dine Around The BodyHoliday Guests eating at Cotton Bay Village:
• BodyHoliday Guest will be entitled to dine at Cotton Bay with the food only included.
• Guest will be required to pay for their own transfers and will need to settle their bar bill in the restaurant at Cotton Bay.
• All requests for dine around should be made to the concierge at Cotton Bay Village
• Concierge will get name of clients, room number, number of diners, time and date of reservation.
• Concierge will confirm availability to The BodyHoliday.
• The restaurants at Cotton Bay Village will charge the guest for the bar and collect payment. The food bill will be settled separately to the BodyHoliday.
Featured Months of the BodyHoliday For 2016 Travel Dates: 05/30/2016 - 12/18/2016
• 05/31/16-06/26/16 Can you Cha Cha Cha?? Do you know your Samba from your Tango?? Dancing Is great fun and amazing exercise. That is why we are dedicating the whole month of June to dance and we're calling It Jive-June. With our resident ballroom supremo you will be taken by the hand and whirled around the dance floor. You will be exposed to 16 dance classes per week with different styles of dancing from the Jive to a Tango.
• 07/03/16-08/28/16 Well-Fit Families is an adventure based fitness and well- being holiday, which runs throughout the school summer holidays. Each week long program consists of active challenges which are focusing on learning new skills while having fun at the beach. The program includes lifeguard classes; from physical strength and cardiovascular fitness to first aid CPR training, mental focus in YOGA flow, family spa specials (For example teen spa menu), bike rides, sailing classes, adventure program (rappelling, hiking and multi discipline Quadrathon) and healthy-cooking classes. The ultimate benefits being that over the week a sense of cohesion and family spirit is felt by everyone who attends. This is echoed with our last event on the Saturday afternoon; a family Beach Volleyball competition.
• 08/28/16-09/25/16 The month of September has become known for Solos at the BodyHoliday. Our Solos month is designed to offer the best elements of health, well-being and fun with other like- minded solo-travellers.Including hosted dinners,champagne concerts in Coubaril Valley and dedicated fitness classes (and a Friday evening Sunset Cruise), this is the perfect Solos holiday.
• 10/02/16-10/30/16 For the month of October open your mind, body and soul to the possibility of enjoying the benefits of a Yoga retreat within the heart of the BodyHoliday and its first class luxurious beach holiday of wellness, with at its core the Body-Yoga program facilitated by visiting yoga presenters, an emphasis on yogi food in all restaurants and a journey of mindfulness. This perfect combination allows you to pick and choose as much as you like. Be massaged, scrubbed, stretched, relaxed and rejuvenated while you work out with world class yoga instruction. Perfect for all levels of yoga enthusiasts, this is not your stereo-typical yoga retreat but a wellness holiday filled with fun, luxury, a full sports program, great fresh food, yoga and a world- class spa program.
Pre-Holiday Restorative Break:
• 11/27/16-12/18/16 Why react when you can prepare?? This pre-holiday break gives you the opportunity to feel and look great before the over-indulgence of the Festive season. Our pre-holiday restorative break has been designed by leading health and well-being experts to give you ideas and experiences that will confidently prepare you, not only for holiday, but for the rest of your life! Experience the wide variety of classes that will challenge every part of your mind and body, get detox advice, nutritional consultation, a dedicated exercise program and 1:1 personal training sessions. What could be better?? Treat yourself to the ultimate pre-holiday present and restore your mind, body and soul
BodyScience at The BodyHoliday:
• Available year round for 2016 (the effective dates are 01/05/16-01/11/17) Dedicated to the pursuit of optimal wellness, BodyScience uses cutting edge technologies such as DNA testing, combined with the preventative Eastern approach to well-being. The BodyScience program will take personalized health, fitness and nutrition to the next level. The personalized programs are fully tailored to each individual's wellness goals:
• Digestive Health, Healthy Aging, Weight Management, Fitness, Detox and De-Stress. Please ask for details if interested.